Author Topic: your best weight gainer  (Read 3605 times)

superman.cd

• Getbig II
  • Evybody Gidown!!!- The Oak!
your best weight gainer
« on: February 25, 2011, 08:01:28 AM »
Ok, guys <not mods> What is the best weight gainer you have had results with. Believe it or not mine is mass tech even though i know you guys hate it. Anything cheaper that is high in cals that you saw results from. I also did pretty good on serious mass from o.n.!!
Maynard is GOD!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: your best weight gainer
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 08:40:09 AM »
Ok, guys <not mods> What is the best weight gainer you have had results with. Believe it or not mine is mass tech even though i know you guys hate it. Anything cheaper that is high in cals that you saw results from. I also did pretty good on serious mass from o.n.!!

N-Large2 and the original N-Large from Prolab worked for me. So did Mega Mass 2000, back in the day.

Xfactormuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 07:46:19 PM »
Just make your own. Put oatmeal and flax seed oil into a blender, some peanut butter, in milk, add some protein powder, and whoommmm!

Most weight gainers I know have way too much sodium (which accounts for their weight gaining propensities)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 08:21:16 PM »
cheesecake

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, 01:04:01 PM »
Like X factor said

Whole Milk, Banana, PB and 2-3 scoops of Protein,,,

Back in the day my favorite was CHampion Heavyweight Gainer 900

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2011, 02:18:28 PM »
UP YOUR MASS by MHP

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2011, 05:20:56 AM »
Im actually doing fairly well with Cytogainer, which I am somewhat pleasantly surprised about because I cant stand Cytosport's Muscle Milk product. I wont dare say its the best though. Really, anything that has a good dose of about 50 or so grams of quality protein, and about 80 or so grams of quality complex carbs will be good. Just stay away from the ones that have rediculous amounts of carbs (I saw one that had 230 grams!!) and rediculous amounts of sugar.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2011, 08:44:22 AM »
Just make your own. Put oatmeal and flax seed oil into a blender, some peanut butter, in milk, add some protein powder, and whoommmm!

Most weight gainers I know have way too much sodium (which accounts for their weight gaining propensities)

"Just make your own"...This

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2011, 03:45:20 PM »
1 scoop casien, 1 scoop isopure, 1 scoop cytogainer......

bench

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2011, 11:14:26 AM »

I don't hate Mass-Tech at all. When it's marked down for clearance, I've used it and it's pretty good.

Of course, now the clearance sales have TwinLab's Mass Fuel Extreme down to $20 at Vitamin Shoppe.

But, if you want a gainer that tastes TERRIFIC, give Gaspari Nutrition's RealMass a shot, especially the Strawberry Milkshake version....YUMMM!!!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2011, 10:52:49 PM »

I loved that weight gainer back in the day! loaded with clean complex carbs! that and a shot of insulin made putting weight on effortless!

it wasn't all sugar like all the other crap out there

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2011, 10:55:11 PM »
Steak

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2011, 12:45:38 AM »

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2011, 05:27:11 AM »
Just make your own. Put oatmeal and flax seed oil into a blender, some peanut butter, in milk, add some protein powder, and wampum!

Oatmeal, flax, coconut/olive oil, milk/heavy cream, bananas, peanut butter, and any combination thereof are good choices for weight-gainer additives.
And yes, many commercial weight-gain products are extremely high in sodium and also SUGAR.
Then again, that's why most of them taste so good.

+1 for making your own.

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2011, 02:20:11 AM »
UP YOUR MASS by MHP

i second that !