Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger - Stunning photograph of Arnold from the past  (Read 2502 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Stunning photograph of Arnold
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2024, 10:28:20 AM »
You can try to explain away his small physique all you want. Makes no difference. Reeves reminds me alot of Frank Zane: Swimmer's Build that disappears when he puts a shirt on.

Reeves inspired men to train.  Arnold inspired boys to take drugs.

Big Arms

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2024, 11:18:44 AM »
Meaningless statement.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2024, 11:36:57 AM »
Meaningless statement.

The truth is often referred to that by those who are wrong.  Arnold is still the greatest overall but Reeves is unquestionably Reeves, a Man that inspired young boys and young men to become better Men through exercise.  Arnold inspired boys to take drugs because they could never approach what Arnold did without them.  This is fact. 

And I am correct.  Again.

Big Arms

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2024, 11:45:19 AM »
The truth is often referred to that by those who are wrong.  Arnold is still the greatest overall but Reeves is unquestionably Reeves, a Man that inspired young boys and young men to become better Men through exercise.  Arnold inspired boys to take drugs because they could never approach what Arnold did without them.  This is fact. 

And I am correct.  Again.
Not a "fact". It's an assertion lacking any research, evidence or statistics.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger - Stunning photograph of Arnold from the past
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2024, 11:53:11 AM »
Arnold looked like nothing when natty.

On drugs he looked like a big hunka man. (No homo).

Arnold went on steroids at age 16.

Reeves may have used test at some point, probably during his movie career.

It's unknown how the drugs of Arnold's day would affect Reeves.  He might not have reacted as well as Arnold.

Natty Reeves destroys natty Arnold.

Natty John Grimek destroys natty Arnold and even natty Reeves.

Reeves competed late 1940s to 1950, early 20s age.  Only a few contests.

His movie career as Hercules came almost a decade later in 1958.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Reeves#

"he reigned as Mr. America of 1947, Mr. World of 1948, and Mr. Universe of 1950"
    JCG probably had better longevity in top form and was more athletic than the other two icons.
F

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2024, 12:28:57 PM »
    JCG probably had better longevity in top form and was more athletic than the other two icons.

Imagine having cannons like that in the 50s? Lord have mercy!

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2024, 02:03:56 PM »

This,

Arnold was unimpressive off the juice. Reeves was a literal Hercules as a natural.

As Reeves put it plainly...."if you need steroids  to build muscle due to a lack of male hormones take up something else.....like ping pong. "

This is literally why Arnold is a phaggot liberal twat since his heart surgeries coming off the steroids he is now at homo levels of test

h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2024, 02:05:07 PM »
Not a "fact". It's an assertion lacking any research, evidence or statistics.

He is right though. Can't state the truth any better than he did with his statement.
h

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2024, 08:11:29 PM »
8)
I ran a deepfake on his face to bring up more details. Is that Ken Waller and Frank Zane in the mirror behind? Larry Scott's poster is on the wall. I tried to deepfake the other three faces but the AI screwed it up. I also ran an AI variation on this photo and while it all has more detail it changes the body too much to where Arnold's lats, pecs, biceps, and legs are not the same. Close but not quite. I am going to play around with this more. In Hollywood movies then make it seem like you can easily enhance photos like these. Not with current models. Somebody will have to train a stable diffusion model on thousands of Arnold photos / poses. And then we can talk about upscaling these images properly.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2024, 08:16:01 PM »
This,

Arnold was unimpressive off the juice. Reeves was a literal Hercules as a natural.

As Reeves put it plainly...."if you need steroids  to build muscle due to a lack of male hormones take up something else.....like ping pong. "

This is literally why Arnold is a phaggot liberal twat since his heart surgeries coming off the steroids he is now at homo levels of test
It would have been interesting to see what Reeves would have looked like on the same drugs as Arnold and the same training and diet. Perhaps he would have overtrained or needed different foods. But still curious. Arnold was great because of his lines and aesthetics. He was not the biggest guy around or most defined. But the total package is what made him the best. He had the kind of body that most people wanted.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2024, 08:32:54 PM »

Here are two AI variations of that Arnold image, but I used a higher resolution image than the one you posted.

I used Fooocus, dynavisionXL, sd_xl_offset w/ 0.1 weight, and prompt: big muscles.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2024, 08:40:45 PM »
More settings here. Setting the seed to zero makes it match the photo more. A higher denoising strength of "Vary" will also change the result more. I used 0.5. 0.2 would match the photo even more.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2024, 08:52:14 PM »
Here I used a "Vary" denoise strength of 0.35 to increase the resemblance to the original photos. Notice the changes in the mirror.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2024, 08:57:39 PM »
Here the "Vary" strength is -1 (screenshots show 1, but I think I had it on -1 when they were generated). It completely changes the image. I have it set to generate two images in a batch. You can set it to 4 or more and each one will be a variation. The face in these results look like "Reacher". BTW, with all the other Fooocus images I ran an additional deepfake of Arnold to replace the face. You can also add Arnold Schwarzenegger as a prompt and it will generate a version of his face.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2024, 09:07:04 PM »
Looks like 1 or -1 for "Vary" strength completely changes it, with comparable modifications. In these photos I added Arnold's name in the prompt. I can run these through a deepfake to make the faces look more like him.

poonhead

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2024, 09:35:13 PM »
Ai is for homos

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2024, 10:18:41 PM »
Ai is for homos
There's lot of poon AI, poonhead. Time to ungayh the thread?

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2024, 11:24:28 AM »
Looks like 1 or -1 for "Vary" strength completely changes it, with comparable modifications. In these photos I added Arnold's name in the prompt. I can run these through a deepfake to make the faces look more like him.

Looking Gunterish 2002. 

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2024, 10:01:19 PM »

Looking Gunterish 2002.
The AI model I used might have referenced Gunther photos. AI models are trained on photos. The checkpoint files are typically around 6 GB or so in size. You could train a model just on bridges, Ferraris, etc. One AI model could not encompass everything we have in real life. The file would be too huge.

An AI model trained only on Arnold photos would really be useful to update older photos with minimal changes to the physique. Unless they come out with a general purpose AI model that can upscale and remove all the noise and add missing details without changing the overall shape of the body.

I've tried a few upscaling software and they have their limitations. Remini is amazing when it comes to upscaling faces, but it sucks with bodies and everything else. At least last time I tested it. I read that My Heritage Photo Enhancer is also great for upscaling photos and adding missing details. I have not tried it myself.

Here's a My Heritage example. Remini can achieve about the same results.

https://blog.myheritage.com/2020/06/myheritage-photo-enhancer-goes-viral-one-million-photos-already-enhanced/

Gigapixel is not as great for faces, better with bodies. But not as amazing as Remini / My Heritage are with faces.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2024, 04:11:43 AM »
▫️