Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 766669 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #9925 on: November 21, 2023, 04:33:35 PM »
After FTX collapsed, the youtube media all said that CZ is next.
$4.3 Billion is bribe money. Ivan Tech said yesterday it's a no-brainer that Binance would accept that deal. They can afford it no problem at all. And now the US government will hopefully stop harassing Binance and CZ. I think this was a move for the US to get their claws into Crypto as a hedge.

After FTX the youtubers said Binance would be next. I said Binance would likely survive and they'd look to go after CZ. Binance will now be under U.S. Financial Crimes Enforcement Network  monitoring for the next 5 years. It's basically been neutered or captured depending on how you want to look at it. So that's Coinbase, Binanace, post sam FTX, Kraken and a bunch of others who have been  neutered/captured

They (Wall Street and Washington) want to control narrative and price action so are eliminating the old guard. That's been my theory at least  for a while and it looks to be playing out.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #9926 on: November 21, 2023, 04:42:50 PM »
After FTX the youtubers said Binance would be next. I said Binance would likely survive and they'd look to go after CZ. Binance will now be under U.S. Financial Crimes Enforcement Network  monitoring for the next 5 years. It's basically been neutered or captured depending on how you want to look at it. So that's Coinbase, Binanace, post sam FTX, Kraken and a bunch of others who have been  neutered/captured

They (Wall Street and Washington) want to control narrative and price action so are eliminating the old guard. That's been my theory at least  for a while and it looks to be playing out.
Yes, that's the way it looks like to me. I am still staking ETH and a bunch of other tokens on Binance - lol! Hopefully this hush / bribe settlement will be good for ME!

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9927 on: November 21, 2023, 10:50:28 PM »

Bitcoin is going corporate, now doubt about it. Its a twin attack. Kill and take over the unregulated exchanges, and kill the unregistered seciruties alts. Then move over and let the big boys of finance reclaim their rightful place, with BTC as the supreme asset, and the exchanges run by the established powers in finance.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9928 on: November 21, 2023, 11:48:16 PM »

You’ve been right.

It’s currently run by a pack of degenerate rug pullers. Absolutely needs to flush out those exchanges. .

Wall St can wreck anybody so The next question is whether they allow the larger coin holders to survive.

Is Saylor worthy?
Is Barry worthy given the SEC hates him and the favoured Blackrock want an ETF?
Are the Winklevoss twins worthy?

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9929 on: November 22, 2023, 12:09:59 AM »
You’ve been right.

It’s currently run by a pack of degenerate rug pullers. Absolutely needs to flush out those exchanges. .

Wall St can wreck anybody so The next question is whether they allow the larger coin holders to survive.

Is Saylor worthy?
Is Barry worthy given the SEC hates him and the favoured Blackrock want an ETF?
Are the Winklevoss twins worthy?

Allow me to answer.

Saylor - yes, as he has done everything by the books via a public and SEC compliant company.

Barry - yes.

Gemini - yes, again due to being as regulatory compliant as possible and due to the massive players in finance who hold a stake in the company- they all want their IPO gains.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9930 on: November 22, 2023, 06:00:48 AM »
Agree with Saylor being okay, but Barry and the Winklevoss twins have the New York Attorney General going after them right now. She does not want them being allowed anywhere near spot ETFs.

Barry and the Winklevoss twins get fined into oblivion like CZ or the court case drags on and they miss out on all the spot ETF fun. Probably a combination of both.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9931 on: November 22, 2023, 08:16:02 AM »
Gemini doesn't need an ETF. They make their money through trading on their exchange,

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9932 on: November 22, 2023, 09:26:58 AM »
Gemini doesn't need an ETF. They make their money through trading on their exchange,

No one needs an ETF, but they definitely wanted one. Winkles have been chasing a spot ETF for 10 years! Gemini being a custodian for the ETF and collecting fees would be a huge revenue spinner for them.

I'd also argue evidence points to them being a moderately successful exchange at best. Why else would they have launched the Gemini earn product which was only ever gonna earn them peanuts? They were either really greedy or they were desperate for another revenue stream.

Schadenfreude

« Reply #9933 on: November 22, 2023, 10:30:03 AM »
I still cannot get over the fact I totally missed the bitcoin train. Very sad, many such cases.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #9934 on: November 22, 2023, 09:53:51 PM »
Food for thought:

https://dailyhodl.com/2023/11/22/trader-unveils-bull-market-price-targets-for-bitcoin-ethereum-solana-and-two-additional-altcoins/

A closely followed crypto analyst is sharing his price targets for Bitcoin (BTC) and four other digital assets.

Pseudonymous analyst Inmortal tells his 201,000 followers on the social media platform X that Bitcoin could soar by more than 255% from its current value in the next bull market.

He also says that Ethereum (ETH) could soar more than 393% from its current value and ETH competitor Solana (SOL) could soar more than 813% from its current value.

Lastly, the trader predicts decentralized oracle provider Chainlink (LINK) could soar more than 1,190% from its current value, and 0x0.ai (0x0), an AI-powered smart contract auditor, could soar more than 3,378% from its current value.

“I don’t usually do this, but here it goes. Bull run (2024-2025) predictions:

BTC: $131,000

ETH: $9,800

SOL: $490

0x0: $4

LINK: $180.”

Looking at Ethereum, the trader predicts that ETH will soon take out recent high prices and cross the $2,100 level within days.

“Sweep the highs first.”

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9935 on: November 22, 2023, 11:51:28 PM »
I still cannot get over the fact I totally missed the bitcoin train. Very sad, many such cases.

I have answered this before. You have not missed anything. You are still ahead of the vast majority of the world. Secure what you can now. If not, then you really will regret it, and you really will be at fault for your own failure to act now.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9936 on: November 22, 2023, 11:56:13 PM »
No one needs an ETF, but they definitely wanted one. Winkles have been chasing a spot ETF for 10 years! Gemini being a custodian for the ETF and collecting fees would be a huge revenue spinner for them.

I'd also argue evidence points to them being a moderately successful exchange at best. Why else would they have launched the Gemini earn product which was only ever gonna earn them peanuts? They were either really greedy or they were desperate for another revenue stream.

Yes, agree. I think their filing may well be approved in the first round - lets see. One distinction is that most of the other applicants are already ETF operators and listed companies. Gemini is neither.

The exchange is very profitable (as far as I know). Yes, offering the "earn" product, obviously, was due to the desire to make more money. It looked good in theory, until it wasn't... They were given false financial information by Genisis Global, but even so, that does not absolve them of their liability or responsibility, and caused a real blow to their credibility. 

Schadenfreude

« Reply #9937 on: November 23, 2023, 07:29:15 AM »
I have answered this before. You have not missed anything. You are still ahead of the vast majority of the world. Secure what you can now. If not, then you really will regret it, and you really will be at fault for your own failure to act now.
Is coinbase safe?

Schadenfreude

« Reply #9938 on: November 23, 2023, 07:36:06 AM »
I put my car up for sale so I can buy btc. Maybe mention in the ad that i  accept btc?

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9939 on: November 23, 2023, 03:06:50 PM »
Allow me to answer.

Saylor - yes, as he has done everything by the books via a public and SEC compliant company.

Barry - yes.

Gemini - yes, again due to being as regulatory compliant as possible and due to the massive players in finance who hold a stake in the company- they all want their IPO gains.

More so a judge of the super wealthy on whether those people deserve to be in their power club.

I outlined Saylor’s strategy. Is it worthy of being next to Bill Gates? Will Bill Gates look at Saylor, judge what he has done and ask him to take a seat?

Barry? been trying to go ETF for years and out of nowhere Blackrock appears and jumped in front of him while the SEC blocked Grayscale. That suggests they don’t want him in the club wouldnt you say?

We agree on BTC and further in the future is where it will likely stretch its legs. But IMO it’s more about the people involved in it right now that Wall St will want to clean out. I don’t think the super rich and powerful want to make the current degens super rich and powerful, easier to fuck it all up now.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #9940 on: November 23, 2023, 03:30:24 PM »
Food for thought:

https://dailyhodl.com/2023/11/22/trader-unveils-bull-market-price-targets-for-bitcoin-ethereum-solana-and-two-additional-altcoins/

A closely followed crypto analyst is sharing his price targets for Bitcoin (BTC) and four other digital assets.

Pseudonymous analyst Inmortal tells his 201,000 followers on the social media platform X that Bitcoin could soar by more than 255% from its current value in the next bull market.

He also says that Ethereum (ETH) could soar more than 393% from its current value and ETH competitor Solana (SOL) could soar more than 813% from its current value.

Lastly, the trader predicts decentralized oracle provider Chainlink (LINK) could soar more than 1,190% from its current value, and 0x0.ai (0x0), an AI-powered smart contract auditor, could soar more than 3,378% from its current value.

“I don’t usually do this, but here it goes. Bull run (2024-2025) predictions:

BTC: $131,000

ETH: $9,800

SOL: $490

0x0: $4

LINK: $180.”

Looking at Ethereum, the trader predicts that ETH will soon take out recent high prices and cross the $2,100 level within days.

“Sweep the highs first.”

How legit is this guy?

Bitcoin to me isn't worth the risk at this point, as it'll most likely be a 2-3x gain.

Potential 5-10x would tempt me to invest in crypto over stocks.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #9941 on: November 23, 2023, 03:34:48 PM »
Winklevoss twins get fined into oblivion like CZ or the court case drags on and they miss out on all the spot ETF fun. Probably a combination of both.
They are not part of the tribe.

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/6kgeuk/are_jews_trying_to_take_over_bitcoin/

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #9942 on: November 23, 2023, 03:43:20 PM »
How legit is this guy?

Bitcoin to me isn't worth the risk at this point, as it'll most likely be a 2-3x gain.

Nobody knows for how much any of these coins will trade. Bitcoin will not give as many gains as some alts, but the problem is the alts will show those gains for a few days or hours and then dump hard! Doge went up to over 70 cents for a few short hours before Elon appeared on SNL. Then it dumped hard. So it is very risky also. You need to know when to enter and exit.

Many people seem to think this bull market will be epic, dwarfing 2017 and 2021. One guy reckons BTC can go up to $1 million in days if ETF buying commences. And quite a few think crypto is going to crash hard in 2026 and it will be like the great depression from 2026-2030.

Who knows what's going to happen?! This time around I am going to take profits. So far I have paper profits and have dumped over $70k into crypto. I want to at least get back my initial $70k. So I need to sell at least $90-100K. Because I'll have to pay at least 20% taxes on that. I am all for hodling, but enough is enough. I had over $120K in Doge profits alone and because I had "Diamond Hands" I rode it down to $10k -lol! Of course, I won't sell at $10K. Fuck no. I'd rather see it go to zero. But if Doge pumps hard you bet your ass I am dumping some.

Schadenfreude

« Reply #9943 on: November 23, 2023, 03:48:26 PM »
How legit is this guy?

many people claim that gold has the potential to double with limited risks, maybe look into that,i am not sure

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #9944 on: November 23, 2023, 04:05:44 PM »
Nobody knows for how much any of these coins will trade. Bitcoin will not give as many gains as some alts, but the problem is the alts will show those gains for a few days or hours and then dump hard! Doge went up to over 70 cents for a few short hours before Elon appeared on SNL. Then it dumped hard. So it is very risky also. You need to know when to enter and exit.

Many people seem to think this bull market will be epic, dwarfing 2017 and 2021. One guy reckons BTC can go up to $1 million in days if ETF buying commences. And quite a few think crypto is going to crash hard in 2026 and it will be like the great depression from 2026-2030.

Who knows what's going to happen?! This time around I am going to take profits. So far I have paper profits and have dumped over $70k into crypto. I want to at least get back my initial $70k. So I need to sell at least $90-100K. Because I'll have to pay at least 20% taxes on that. I am all for hodling, but enough is enough. I had over $120K in Doge profits alone and because I had "Diamond Hands" I rode it down to $10k -lol! Of course, I won't sell at $10K. Fuck no. I'd rather see it go to zero. But if Doge pumps hard you bet your ass I am dumping some.

I never got into crypto deep as I got broke just before the bull run.

I had a bunch of ethereum when they were at around $150. Sold them at $300  :'(

I'm thinking to drop 10k in this time with the hope that I'll get 40-50k to dump back into stocks.

You're probably the most sensible regular poster on here. Gib seems a good guy but his belief in bitcoin is jonestown level.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #9945 on: November 23, 2023, 04:06:45 PM »
many people claim that gold has the potential to double with limited risks, maybe look into that,i am not sure
Gold is used in electronics, light switches, etc. If it gets too expensive it will interfere with the world's economy. They will suppress the price. And if you buy gold, you have to get the real physical stuff. Not paper gold. I think gold will be a slower horse than crypto in the long run. I made the mistake of buying a few thousand dollars of silver coins in 2009/2010. Should have dumped that money into Bitcoin. Would have been worth more than $100 million now!

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #9946 on: November 23, 2023, 04:11:06 PM »
My funniest experience was when my mid-teen brother was dreaming about getting xrp as it was going to moon to bitcoin level from $1.

So I got 100 for him, and before you know it that shit crashed to like 10 cents lol.

Schadenfreude

« Reply #9947 on: November 23, 2023, 04:12:22 PM »
Gold is used in electronics, light switches, etc. If it gets too expensive it will interfere with the world's economy. They will suppress the price. And if you buy gold, you have to get the real physical stuff. Not paper gold. I think gold will be a slower horse than crypto in the long run. I made the mistake of buying a few thousand dollars of silver coins in 2009/2010. Should have dumped that money into Bitcoin. Would have been worth more than $100 million now!

But buying like 100k worth of gold is less risky than 100k of btc which can go to zero potentially. Tough choices

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9948 on: November 23, 2023, 06:52:26 PM »
How legit is this guy?

Even if certain altcoins outperform btc in the next cycle, do you really want to play a game of 24/7 speculation, staring at screens for 18 months where you try (and most likely fail) to pick tops and bottoms? These traders are full of shit and not a reliable source of information. Grifters of the highest order.

You'll find most are salty they missed out on btc in its early years and trying to make up for it by pumping small cap garbage and bs narratives.

No shit coin is touching btc and the gap will expand further into the future. From a price point its not a matter of if btc will  touch 6 or 7 digits but when. Which shit coin can say the same?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #9949 on: November 23, 2023, 08:24:13 PM »
Even if certain altcoins outperform btc in the next cycle, do you really want to play a game of 24/7 speculation, staring at screens for 18 months where you try (and most likely fail) to pick tops and bottoms? These traders are full of shit and not a reliable source of information. Grifters of the highest order.

You'll find most are salty they missed out on btc in its early years and trying to make up for it by pumping small cap garbage and bs narratives.

No shit coin is touching btc and the gap will expand further into the future. From a price point its not a matter of if btc will  touch 6 or 7 digits but when. Which shit coin can say the same?
The issue is, BTC is already at 5 digits. If it goes to 6 digits, say $100k, that's only a 2.67x from here. Someone dumping $10K in BTC now won't see life-changing gains if it goes to $100k. Let's say it goes to 7 digits, or $1 million. That's a 26.79x from here. That turns the $10K into $267,952. Still not life-changing. You can't retire on that.

Meanwhile, a Shiba Inu trader for a brief period turned a $8,000 investment into $5.7 billion! Sure, there's no way he could cash that all out. But he definitely could have cashed out millions.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/currencies/crypto-investor-turned-8000-into-5-billion-buying-shiba-inu-2021-10

Degens are looking for the next Shiba Inu. For a brief period that Shiba Inu trader had 3.56x Michael Saylor's net worth. All off a $8000 buy!

https://www.binance.com/en/news/top/3021725

Speculation that the trader may have lost his wallet's keys has been put to rest as activity on the chain indicates he made four different transactions of exactly 10,000,000,100,000 SHIB each to four different wallets. Each transaction was worth approximately $586 million, totaling about $2.3 billion.