Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 766345 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #5875 on: April 18, 2021, 06:27:46 AM »
But that's a fact. Someone that put down $10,000 - $20,000 on Doge a year ago has over $1 million now. Bevo for example.

Doge is also one of the oldest cryptocurrencies around and was released in late 2013. It is still here.

I understand the gains but I just hate the coin cause it has nothing going for it fundamentally. I think its poison for crypto and makes the space look clownish. Itll end up hurting the space more than helping.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5876 on: April 18, 2021, 09:19:14 AM »
Wonder if Musk will let me buy a Tesla with Doge 

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5877 on: April 18, 2021, 04:05:51 PM »
65k was the peak of the bull market.

Alt pump is the final move and then bear market for a while.

Who is selling?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5878 on: April 18, 2021, 05:08:05 PM »
Looks like a lot of late to the dance Bitcoin buyers are gonna wake up with a sore asshole tomorrow:

Bitcoin suffers flash crash following week of crypto hype - CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/18/business/bitcoin-sharp-fall/index.html

Who is selling?

This is a classic scenario where people get burned. They buy at the top. The price goes down. They average down. And the price continues to go down.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5879 on: April 18, 2021, 05:50:56 PM »

Who is selling?

We haven't even hit the parabolic stage yet. Its coming. Then it'll be time to get the hell out. DURING that climb.

ChainLINK killing it outta the dump.
VET(vechain) which i mentioned a short while back has more than doubled and is already back near ATH. Great buy opportunity still imo. Will double from here again I believe.
SXP climbing back into the buyzone.
CHZ also a good buy right now.
THETA also in the buy zone.
WiNK has been in the accumulating phase for some time. It should be exploding soon hopefully.

If BTC can get passed 58.6k without spending much time in that area we will have the last run of this cycle. . If we don't hit that target this week or we have another dump , this may run outta steam and the bears will dominate.

Let's see.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5880 on: April 18, 2021, 06:30:50 PM »
Looks like a lot of late to the dance Bitcoin buyers are gonna wake up with a sore asshole tomorrow:

Bitcoin suffers flash crash following week of crypto hype - CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/18/business/bitcoin-sharp-fall/index.html

This is a classic scenario where people get burned. They buy at the top. The price goes down. They average down. And the price continues to go down.

All they need to do is avoid selling and they will be fine.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5881 on: April 18, 2021, 06:57:23 PM »
We haven't even hit the parabolic stage yet. Its coming. Then it'll be time to get the hell out. DURING that climb.

ChainLINK killing it outta the dump.
VET(vechain) which i mentioned a short while back is already near ath. Great buy opportunity still imo. Will double from here i believe.
SXP climbing back into the buyzone.
CHZ also a good buy right now.
THETA also in the buy zone.

If BTC can get passed 58.6k without spending much time in that area we will have the last run. Thats the one I think will be the end. If we don't hit that target this week or we have another dump , this may run outta steam and the bears will dominate.

Let's see.

I think Mayday is trolling us with that post.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5882 on: April 18, 2021, 07:01:42 PM »
I think Mayday is trolling us with that post.

Yeah, I got that feeling. Just saying for those that think this is the end.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5883 on: April 18, 2021, 07:06:26 PM »
Price floor 48.7k last week and dumped to 51.2k. Shows that floor level holds strong.

Coins all last week were still being pulled from exchanges, price floor goes up, pressure increases on spot price.

Apparently the sell off was due to coin base C-level team announcing a dump of all their shares..... yeah, to buy Bitcoin which would outperform the shares lol.

Coinbase just released 10s billions of dirty fiat into longtime hodling btc enthusiasts and maximilists.  Wont be long now, probably  keeping it low key to snap up cheap coins.

Mentioned this a few days ago.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5884 on: April 18, 2021, 09:25:09 PM »
I understand the gains but I just hate the coin cause it has nothing going for it fundamentally. I think its poison for crypto and makes the space look clownish. Itll end up hurting the space more than helping.

Agree.

There will be an eventual shakeout and all these joke alts will disappear. Happens every cycle...

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5885 on: April 18, 2021, 10:15:52 PM »
How does one know this isn’t the top?

Because every bull market in history ended in a strong parabolic move?

In peak 2017 People were overjoyed on social media at the 20% pullback at peak for the amazing buying opportunity posting ‘next stop, the moon’. 

Yesterday people were overjoyed on social media at the 20% pullback at peak for the amazing buying opportunity posting ‘you know what comes next’.

1.8B in liquidations in 1hr but everyone is certain it’s going up so fuck it, YOLO in again and we see 9B in total liquidations in 24hrs......

I’m just saying.......  ;)

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5886 on: April 18, 2021, 11:27:29 PM »
I reckon this was a simply "spread fake news during the weekend" scam. Very easy to do, and not a single regulator working in the weekend to confirm/deny/clarify. Nor a single representative to defend BTC (as its decentralized).

So, someone picked up a huge windfall on a 10%+ panic sell-off. Bravo to the syndicate who pulled this off. And lesson learned (I hope) by those who panic sold...

One very obvious sign of the fake news of "Treasury is suing various exchanges" is that the Treasury does not sue. If anything it would be SEC regulators or perhaps the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5887 on: April 19, 2021, 01:42:51 AM »
How does one know this isn’t the top?

Because every bull market in history ended in a strong parabolic move?

In peak 2017 People were overjoyed on social media at the 20% pullback at peak for the amazing buying opportunity posting ‘next stop, the moon’. 

Yesterday people were overjoyed on social media at the 20% pullback at peak for the amazing buying opportunity posting ‘you know what comes next’.

1.8B in liquidations in 1hr but everyone is certain it’s going up so fuck it, YOLO in again and we see 9B in total liquidations in 24hrs......

I’m just saying.......  ;)

I mentioned what itll take for me to concede that this run is over. The inability to get passed 58.6k in a quick manner or failing to get there at all this week would be a giant red flag. Id be unloading pretty quickly after that. 58.6k area took a while to get passed last time. Might not have enough to get passed that point again.

This drop, although not as large as other in the past came with such speed  I think it freaked alot of people out and they are sitting back and waiting before committing any serious $$$

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5888 on: April 19, 2021, 03:32:52 AM »
Doge is back at 42 cents. Some are trying to push it to $1 by April 20th which is tomorrow lol! It certainly has been resilient during this recent crash.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/dogecoin-price-predictions-can-the-dogearmy-take-doge-to-1-by-april-20-1030313320

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5889 on: April 19, 2021, 03:36:20 AM »
bevo, we need a doge update from you... how much was your initial investment? And what are your returns?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5890 on: April 19, 2021, 04:29:21 AM »
Bitcoin has a chance to be "The One" but it seems there are dozens of made up cryptos that are flying high.  yet you can't do shit with most of them.  Then this NFT bullshit.  All of those are going to crash eventually and sadly Bitcoin is going to get caught in the mix.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5891 on: April 19, 2021, 04:47:56 AM »
Bitcoin has a chance to be "The One" but it seems there are dozens of made up cryptos that are flying high.  yet you can't do shit with most of them.  Then this NFT bullshit.  All of those are going to crash eventually and sadly Bitcoin is going to get caught in the mix.

I’ve heard this criticism of Crypto: that there’s scarcity of each one, but there’s no limit to how many can be created, as opposed to gold for which there’s gold and that’s it.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5892 on: April 19, 2021, 05:16:13 AM »

Bitcoin is ‘the one’.

The entire crypto market revolves around BTC.

Each year thousands of cryptos fail and it doesn’t do shit to Bitcoin.

When BTC decides a bull market is over it takes everything down with it.

Although it’s possible Dogecoin could perform the greatest pisstake in history by getting the number one position on a meme coin. Elon will get dragged across the coals for that by US regulators.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5893 on: April 19, 2021, 06:17:51 AM »
I’ve heard this criticism of Crypto: that there’s scarcity of each one, but there’s no limit to how many can be created, as opposed to gold for which there’s gold and that’s it.

Wrong. There is no limit to the number of physical items that can be used as store of value. Gold is but one of an infinite number of physical things.

There is only one Bitcoin, and there will always only will be (including its derivative forks).

But yes, the number of crypto currencies that can be created infinite. Which is why we will of course collectively gravitate to a single currency (or a small number), just like we did with gold.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5894 on: April 19, 2021, 06:25:42 AM »
As you all know I have some very good sources in Asia.

So, you heard this from me first. China will soon "un-ban" Bitcoin.

Watch this space (and remember where you heard it first...)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5895 on: April 19, 2021, 06:52:03 AM »
As you all know I have some very good sources in Asia.

So, you heard this from me first. China will soon "un-ban" Bitcoin.

Watch this space (and remember where you heard it first...)

I'm sure the Chinese gov is buying BTC, unban it, run up the price, sell it and then ban it again.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5896 on: April 19, 2021, 07:14:43 AM »
I'm sure the Chinese gov is buying BTC, unban it, run up the price, sell it and then ban it again.

Correct they want to acquire it. Both to give them power and influence globally, as well as to ensure they front run their own population.

I doubt they would ever sell as they think strategically and loooooong term (as in decades and centuries ahead). However, short term attempts to manipulate price with the aim of accumulating on the sly is something I would not put past them at all. They might also use smaller amounts to make secret payments (bribes) etc on strategic matters.

To be clear, some parts of China leadership are very uncivilized and shortsighted, such as the whole "wolf-fighter" approach, which backfired terribly in how the CCP is perceived globally. But on the financial side, they have some very smart and foreign educated people. They understand the power of Bitcoin, and they will seek to acquire it and they have the resources to do so, both financially and through local mining (not to mention that many of their leaders and tycoons are already very eager to personally seek an RMB alternative that cannot be seized).

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5897 on: April 19, 2021, 08:30:06 AM »
Correct they want to acquire it. Both to give them power and influence globally, as well as to ensure they front run their own population.

I doubt they would ever sell as they think strategically and loooooong term (as in decades and centuries ahead). However, short term attempts to manipulate price with the aim of accumulating on the sly is something I would not put past them at all. They might also use smaller amounts to make secret payments (bribes) etc on strategic matters.

To be clear, some parts of China leadership are very uncivilized and shortsighted, such as the whole "wolf-fighter" approach, which backfired terribly in how the CCP is perceived globally. But on the financial side, they have some very smart and foreign educated people. They understand the power of Bitcoin, and they will seek to acquire it and they have the resources to do so, both financially and through local mining (not to mention that many of their leaders and tycoons are already very eager to personally seek an RMB alternative that cannot be seized).

The reason it's banned is that the gov can't track who owns it and the wealth.  So they've been buying a lot to have the upperhand and probably figured out a way to track purchases of it so they know who has money and hiding it.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #5898 on: April 19, 2021, 11:03:40 AM »
Bitcoin is ‘the one’.

The entire crypto market revolves around BTC.

Each year thousands of cryptos fail and it doesn’t do shit to Bitcoin.

When BTC decides a bull market is over it takes everything down with it.

Although it’s possible Dogecoin could perform the greatest pisstake in history by getting the number one position on a meme coin. Elon will get dragged across the coals for that by US regulators.

Bitcoin is the king of cryptos! Every crypto revolves around it indeed.

For as brilliant as he is with his ideas for the future, he's an asshole troll. If you consider how many people could lose all their money taking a gamble with DOGE but with no set idea as to its price expiration and impending correction. Not to mention that the potential for this to force the hand of the SEC and US government to truly impose regulations on crypto trading is fucked up on Musk's part.

"1"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5899 on: April 19, 2021, 11:15:21 AM »
Bitcoin is the king of cryptos! Every crypto revolves around it indeed.

For as brilliant as he is with his ideas for the future, he's an asshole troll. If you consider how many people could lose all their money taking a gamble with DOGE but with no set idea as to its price expiration and impending correction. Not to mention that the potential for this to force the hand of the SEC and US government to truly impose regulations on crypto trading is fucked up on Musk's part.

"1"

Why are people acting like DOGE is not real and BTC is?  It's all the same shit.  People are just categorizing the way they want but in reality they are all Wild West shit.