Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 766454 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #7025 on: May 28, 2021, 02:21:50 AM »
Another discount

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #7026 on: May 28, 2021, 03:08:31 AM »
Will we ever see dogecoin at $ 0,71 again? I doubt it...

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7027 on: May 28, 2021, 03:27:55 AM »

If bitcoin ends up nearing 100k this year, Doge will probably hit $1

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7028 on: May 28, 2021, 04:35:23 AM »
No-one touched doge this go around as it basically stayed stuck at 35 cents. Good, hopefully people learned what useless shit it is.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7029 on: May 28, 2021, 05:21:12 AM »

Right now there has been a bunch of accumulation.  Up and down daily.  Sure it can easily get back up but right now I think every dime will have resistance.  It will hit .40 then dip, then .50 and dip.  I think too many people have limit sales scheduled all over the place.  It will never last a nanosecond at 1.00 because I'm sure everyone has a limit set there.  The smart whales probably have it at .95 or .96 to beat out the blood bath when it hits a dollar.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7030 on: May 28, 2021, 05:31:49 AM »
Another discount

See, there is still some optimism left in you lol  :D

If bitcoin ends up nearing 100k this year, Doge will probably hit $1

It’s plausible the whole Elon Doge thing is born out of anger. Anger that BTC wasn’t created by him.

So he gets hold of the biggest joke coin he can and then pushes it in order to make BTC and crypto look like a big joke. He can’t beat BTC so he goes full retard, pulls it from Tesla, tweets about the environment and says he is putting the Doge logo on his spaceship Etc etc out of sheer frustration and anger.

I wonder if Saylor was thinking this? When TSHTF he got Musk and the Chinese miners in talks over improving energy efficiency. He got a musk involved so it could ‘be about Musk’ and play to the guy’s ego.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7031 on: May 28, 2021, 06:41:41 AM »

Lol

Its called stupidity. Got lots of that left.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #7032 on: May 28, 2021, 06:42:22 AM »
Media pimping Gold. Look for another false breakout in Gold and Silver soon.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #7033 on: May 28, 2021, 07:43:41 AM »

It’s plausible the whole Elon Doge thing is born out of anger. Anger that BTC wasn’t created by him.

So he gets hold of the biggest joke coin he can and then pushes it in order to make BTC and crypto look like a big joke. He can’t beat BTC so he goes full retard, pulls it from Tesla, tweets about the environment and says he is putting the Doge logo on his spaceship Etc etc out of sheer frustration and anger.

I wonder if Saylor was thinking this? When TSHTF he got Musk and the Chinese miners in talks over improving energy efficiency. He got a musk involved so it could ‘be about Musk’ and play to the guy’s ego.

Crypto probably also takes some of the limelight away from Paypal. He even mentioned Paypal in a recent tweet.

Paypal is great, but charges commission of several percent and uses an inflated exchange rate for foreign currencies. Litecoin or xrp charges a few cents and arrives in seconds.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #7034 on: May 28, 2021, 08:55:42 AM »
Crypto probably also takes some of the limelight away from Paypal. He even mentioned Paypal in a recent tweet.

Paypal is great, but charges commission of several percent and uses an inflated exchange rate for foreign currencies. Litecoin or xrp charges a few cents and arrives in seconds.
Yeah, but my $100 in Paypal is still worth $100 a week later not .10 cents.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7035 on: May 28, 2021, 09:05:12 AM »

Marathon plans Texas facility that will house 73,000 bitcoin miners

On May 24, Marathon Digital announced plans to build a new bitcoin mining facility in partnership with Compute North.

The new facility will house 73,000 ASIC miners in Texas and will, the firm promises, be approximately 70% carbon neutral. Marathon estimates that its total hash rate will grow to 10.37 EH/s, achieved at a cost of $0.0453 per kWh. Shares of MARA are up almost 5% on the news.

When contacted by The Block, a representative for Marathon declined to specify what the new facility's energy mix will be as well as how the firm plans to hit its benchmarks for carbon neutrality. Back in October, the firm made a similar announcement of a new facility in Montana, in a partnership with Beowulf that has seen a struggling coal-fired plant turned into a lucrative bitcoin mining center.

U.S.-based Bitcoin mining has been on the rise in recent months. While most mining has historically happened in China, new governmental crackdowns have seen the hash rate leave the country.

However, the U.S. has its own compliance concerns to contend with, among which is a regulatory push to reduce coal usage in the country's energy mix. Many of the latest generation of mines are indeed setting up shop in coal plants that had shut down as energy-saving measures made them less necessary. Questions linger as to whether these miners will be able to follow through on promises to offset their emissions.

Another critical regulatory concern facing bitcoin miners in the U.S. is the responsibility for whose transactions they verify. Marathon's pool took the controversial step of validating only whitelisted bitcoin addresses in an effort to comply with sanctions regulations.

https://www.theblockcrypto.com/linked/105902/marathon-plans-texas-facility-that-will-house-73000-bitcoin-miners

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7036 on: May 28, 2021, 09:49:12 AM »

PayPal in the UK is amazing. No fees/easy to avoid fees unless you are accepting payment for selling something.

Also it's inaccessible to the taxman if you know what you're doing. They haven't launched their crypto trading platform yet in the UK, but that will be huge.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #7037 on: May 28, 2021, 10:22:58 AM »
PayPal in the UK is amazing. No fees/easy to avoid fees unless you are accepting payment for selling something.

Also it's inaccessible to the taxman if you know what you're doing. They haven't launched their crypto trading platform yet in the UK, but that will be huge.

Yes, Paypal is excellent and still my choice for shopping and transferring money.

But it could perhaps face some competition in the future if crypto payments start becoming accepted and more mainstream.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #7038 on: May 28, 2021, 10:30:29 AM »
Yeah, but my $100 in Paypal is still worth $100 a week later not .10 cents.

Yes, that it is the main downside and would have to be converted to currency almost immediately. But it costs several cents for a transfer, even for millions of dollars, without any paperwork or commission which could be several percent, which is useful when sending funds overseas.

If transfers for stablecoins have the same speed and costs, this could have huge potential.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #7039 on: May 28, 2021, 10:35:29 AM »
On a side note, how have your experiences been on Binance?

I'm planning on switching to Binance from a local exchange, since it doesn't have enough liquidity and is not really suited for trading.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7040 on: May 28, 2021, 10:42:56 AM »
Billionaire Carl Icahn Eyes Potential $1.5B Crypto Investment

U.S. billionaire and one-time cryptocurrency skeptic Carl Icahn is contemplating a potential $1.5 billion investment in digital currencies.

The activist investor said he’s looking at investing in crypto in “a relatively big way,” clarifying that “big” could mean “a billion dollars, billion-and-a-half.”

Icahn shared his thoughts via an interview on Wednesday with Bloomberg on topics including investor activism, GameStop shares and digital assets.

Once likening cryptocurrency to the 18th century Mississippi land bubble that led to the collapse of stock markets in Europe, Icahn now appears intrigued by cryptocurrency’s potential.

“I’m looking at the whole business,” said Icahn, referring to the crypto industry. “I’m not looking at what to buy necessarily at this time. I’m just looking at the whole business and how I might get involved with it.”

Icahn also said he believes crypto assets are “here to stay in one form or another,” before being pressed on how much he would consider buying through his investing conglomerate, Icahn Enterprises.

Icahn joins a number of billionaires who have reversed their negative opinion of cryptocurrency, including Mark Cuban, Michael Saylor and Howard Marks.

“I will say about cryptocurrencies … I don’t think there will be a lot of survivors out there trading today,” Icahn said. “I think there’s got to be some form of really feeling there’s safety and value there.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/billionaire-carl-icahn-eyes-potential-073130085.html

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7041 on: May 28, 2021, 10:53:37 AM »
Yes, Paypal is excellent and still my choice for shopping and transferring money.

But it could perhaps face some competition in the future if crypto payments start becoming accepted and more mainstream.

I think paypal might manage to stay ahead of the game. They allow trading on crypto prices in the US and I can vaguely remember reading they are looking to move to a trading model similar to coinbase. Possibly even having their own coin.

Binance main app and site isn't very user friendly. Takes a while to learn to navigate your way around, but it's worth it. The Binance lite option helps too.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #7042 on: May 28, 2021, 11:36:57 AM »
Billionaire Carl Icahn Eyes Potential $1.5B Crypto Investment

U.S. billionaire and one-time cryptocurrency skeptic Carl Icahn is contemplating a potential $1.5 billion investment in digital currencies.

The activist investor said he’s looking at investing in crypto in “a relatively big way,” clarifying that “big” could mean “a billion dollars, billion-and-a-half.”

Icahn shared his thoughts via an interview on Wednesday with Bloomberg on topics including investor activism, GameStop shares and digital assets.

Once likening cryptocurrency to the 18th century Mississippi land bubble that led to the collapse of stock markets in Europe, Icahn now appears intrigued by cryptocurrency’s potential.

“I’m looking at the whole business,” said Icahn, referring to the crypto industry. “I’m not looking at what to buy necessarily at this time. I’m just looking at the whole business and how I might get involved with it.”

Icahn also said he believes crypto assets are “here to stay in one form or another,” before being pressed on how much he would consider buying through his investing conglomerate, Icahn Enterprises.

Icahn joins a number of billionaires who have reversed their negative opinion of cryptocurrency, including Mark Cuban, Michael Saylor and Howard Marks.

“I will say about cryptocurrencies … I don’t think there will be a lot of survivors out there trading today,” Icahn said. “I think there’s got to be some form of really feeling there’s safety and value there.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/billionaire-carl-icahn-eyes-potential-073130085.html

Carl is a shark and he is very clever.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7043 on: May 29, 2021, 07:34:04 AM »
Why are doge, eth and BTC following the same daily trend? Someone has all three and is buying and selling little chunks over and over.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #7044 on: May 29, 2021, 01:20:14 PM »

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7045 on: May 29, 2021, 01:54:35 PM »
Carl is a shark and he is very clever.

Apparently he put 1B into ETH.

I’m still banking on my ETH play with original price target 4,950.

We are about to enter the bounce area of BTC 30k and ETH 2k.

In the last 14 days towards ETH’s peak in June, it experienced it’s most explosive movements upwards against BTC.

It is insanely bearish right now and generally we do the opposite. I hope..... lol

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7046 on: May 29, 2021, 05:50:48 PM »
Apparently he put 1B into ETH.

I’m still banking on my ETH play with original price target 4,950.

We are about to enter the bounce area of BTC 30k and ETH 2k.

In the last 14 days towards ETH’s peak in June, it experienced it’s most explosive movements upwards against BTC.

It is insanely bearish right now and generally we do the opposite. I hope..... lol

well, I  loaded up up on more Eth and Cardano on the way down but I have a bit more money left to sprinkle around here and there and then thats it for me.

I dont care if we go sideways  till August if thats what it takes for these big players to accumulate and then I hope this  things takes off cause my bags are packed.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7047 on: May 29, 2021, 06:04:12 PM »
A very interesting post (and also inspiring). For anyone considering ALTS please watch:

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7048 on: May 29, 2021, 07:07:09 PM »
Bitboy sold 2 millions dollars wortht of alts I heard. lol

He was bragging about not selling anything just a few days ago. lol

Go Cardano. Whoa

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #7049 on: May 30, 2021, 01:46:03 AM »
Bitboy sold 2 millions dollars wortht of alts I heard. lol

He was bragging about not selling anything just a few days ago. lol

Go Cardano. Whoa

A few weeks back he bought 1 million Cardano.