Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 766681 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #7100 on: June 02, 2021, 04:53:13 PM »
LOL! Just kidding bro. Bitcoin is the granddaddy of crypto. If it shits everything else follows - for now. Ethereum was doing just great and reached 4.4K when Bitcoin was going sideways. Then after Alon's tweets BTC started to crash. Ethereum at first was resilient and held on pretty good.

But after a few days it started to crash as well. Cardano initially pumped because of the green narrative and people were speculating Tesla was going to use ADA. But then it too crashed all the way down to a little over $1.

So in this case BTC started the correction and the alts circled down the drain along with BTC. Now it is the slow road back to previous ATH. Because of weak fucking hands that sold back into the flawed dollar. Well I guess corrections are healthy and some people can make money if they time the dips right - by luck. But like gambling you can't always beat the market.

Im really happy with my positions right now.  Looking forward to see where we  are a few months from today.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7101 on: June 03, 2021, 03:42:29 AM »
Good push up going now.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7102 on: June 03, 2021, 03:47:32 AM »
Good push up going now.

The leveraged longs all got fully wiped out. So, now we have the shorts being squeezed. If they fail to liquidate, they may find themselves suddenly in deep pain as they start to get anally raped by a trickle of leveraged longs getting back into the game...

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7103 on: June 03, 2021, 03:53:18 AM »
The leveraged longs all got fully wiped out. So, now we have the shorts being squeezed. If they fail to liquidate, they may find themselves suddenly in deep pain as they start to get anally raped by a trickle of leveraged longs getting back into the game...

Agreed.

Itll snowball as confidence grows. Like I said earlier, a move past 40k will probably rocket this up real quick, killing anyone still in a short position. I'd be sweating if I was in one right about now.

But we'll see, its crypro after all, anything could happen

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7104 on: June 03, 2021, 04:04:33 AM »
Agreed.

Itll snowball as confidence grows. Like I said earlier, a move past 40k will probably rocket this up real quick, killing anyone still in a short position. I'd be sweating if I was in one right about now.

But we'll see, its crypro after all, anything could happen

Yep - fun times. For me I don't trade with leverage and simply just hodl. But still fascinating to watch and speak with friends who are serious crypto traders.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7105 on: June 03, 2021, 07:05:45 PM »
Elon fuckface just cant stop tweeting.

Someone please put some lead into this guy. Lol

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7106 on: June 03, 2021, 08:22:17 PM »
Elon fuckface just cant stop tweeting.

Someone please put some lead into this guy. Lol

Agree, fuck Elon. He and associated scammers are clearly operating with impunity in an area outside of SEC regulation. I hope the market fights back and screws these guys positions.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7107 on: June 03, 2021, 08:50:51 PM »
I just bought a token of $1000 @ 38K, to play my part in the Elon Fightback!

We should all buy a little BTC immediately as he tweets anything designed to benefit leveraged shorts.

Strength in numbers...

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7108 on: June 04, 2021, 01:50:51 AM »
Same as last time, the market is on an edge already and he kicks it off.

The bullish talk on Twitter the last few days has been crazy yet 2 weeks ago it was ‘weekends are for dumping’...... is this not a weekend coming up lol?

The reality is this. The market is sick enough that a single tweet triggers a sell off. Below 32k is no man’s land to 19k.CME futures gaps are 19k and 25k.

Binance announced their insurance on liquidations is toasted. They are plugging gaps with their own funds and implemented an 8% charge on any liquidation. That will is end up market wide. don’t bank on 10x YOLO buyers coming in to save holders from these massive dumps.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7109 on: June 04, 2021, 03:00:58 AM »
What is that guys malfunction and why is anyone selling on his tweets? The only silver lining is that it hasn't dumped further. Lets see how it handles the next few days.

Can we all just short Tesla into the fucking ground now? Lol

And sell  your fucking doge. If yoire still holding that shit, you're part of the problem 

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7110 on: June 04, 2021, 04:24:43 AM »
I’m not holding anything don’t worry.

Elon definitely has a plan. He is an energy tech guy. He has mates who dump when he tweets, it’s just a plan to cause liquidation avalanches.

It’s clear he requires a tanked market so I’d say he is going to create his own crypto.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7111 on: June 04, 2021, 05:12:16 AM »
Agree, fuck Elon. He and associated scammers are clearly operating with impunity in an area outside of SEC regulation. I hope the market fights back and screws these guys positions.

Hilarious irony! Yes, beg for more oversight. Being played like a Stradavari.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7112 on: June 04, 2021, 05:14:14 AM »

Elon definitely has a plan. He is an energy tech guy. He has mates who dump when he tweets, it’s just a plan to cause liquidation avalanches.

It’s clear he requires a tanked market so I’d say he is going to create his own crypto.

Timeline says could just as easily be involved at the Satoshi level with the Paypal background.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #7113 on: June 04, 2021, 05:14:43 AM »

Back on May 15th, someone on twitter asked Elon the following:

"Why not just make a crypto from scratch that does everything you want technically and has a lot of dev support and doesn’t have high concentration of ownership at least initially?".

Elon then replied with the following:

"Only if Doge can’t do it. Big pain in the neck to create another one."

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest bit if one of the world's richest men (top 3), who happens to be an energy tech guy and has all the resources in the world, decides to create his own cryptocurrency. It would essentially be the happy ending to all of his horrifying tweets.

Moral of the story: Elon farts and the world of cryptocurrencies runs for cover. Shows you the true power of real money. Money is lost every time he tweets a stupid meme. Now imagine if he actually started a full blown smear campaign against Bitcoin and gets all his government cronies to jump on board with their pitchforks.

"1"

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7114 on: June 04, 2021, 08:09:54 AM »
I just bought a token of $1000 @ 38K, to play my part in the Elon Fightback!

We should all buy a little BTC immediately as he tweets anything designed to benefit leveraged shorts.

Strength in numbers...

You sound like a reddit meme investor  :D

This has been their M.O. for the last 6 months against any FUDs or dips.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7115 on: June 04, 2021, 08:12:17 AM »

"Why not just make a crypto from scratch that does everything you want technically and has a lot of dev support and doesn’t have high concentration of ownership at least initially?".

"Only if Doge can’t do it. Big pain in the neck to create another one."

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest bit if one of the world's richest men (top 3), who happens to be an energy tech guy and has all the resources in the world, decides to create his own cryptocurrency. It would essentially be the happy ending to all of his horrifying tweets.

Moral of the story: Elon farts and the world of cryptocurrencies runs for cover. Shows you the true power of real money. Money is lost every time he tweets a stupid meme. Now imagine if he actually started a full blown smear campaign against Bitcoin and gets all his government cronies to jump on board with their pitchforks.

"1"

Bitcoin will bury Elon just as it has everything else that has stood in its way.

Nothing that Elon can produce will have the decentralization of Bitcoin and thus will ultimately fail as a replacement to Bitcoin.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #7116 on: June 04, 2021, 08:40:56 AM »
Bitcoin will bury Elon just as it has everything else that has stood in its way.

Nothing that Elon can produce will have the decentralization of Bitcoin and thus will ultimately fail as a replacement to Bitcoin.

Honestly, I hope that you are right.

Problem I see with Bitcoin is that it doesn't have much use. It's a pseudo store of value, as today you might have some money stored away and tomorrow it could very well be gone when you need it. Yes, it's the first of its kind and stands for a lot by way of decentralized finance and currencies, but I feel that it isn't keeping up with the times accordingly.

I honestly see cryptos like Ethereum having more potential than Bitcoin, possibly dethroning it over time. Thing is that there are MANY BTC maxis that will hold on to it for dear life and not jump ship regardless of what happens. I respect that level of conviction, but it can also be very dangerous when it comes to dealing with money. Nothing stays still. Old technology runs its course and new technology takes over.

Nonetheless, I want BTC to succeed as I believe it stands for a lot more than just crypto. It represents freedom from the centralized banking system that has kept humanity enslaved for centuries.

"1"

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7117 on: June 04, 2021, 11:47:59 AM »

Nonetheless, I want BTC to succeed as I believe it stands for a lot more than just crypto. It represents freedom from the centralized banking system that has kept humanity enslaved for centuries.

"1"

This.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #7118 on: June 04, 2021, 02:38:01 PM »

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #7119 on: June 04, 2021, 02:38:47 PM »

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #7120 on: June 04, 2021, 02:39:21 PM »

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7121 on: June 04, 2021, 03:45:10 PM »

"[i]Only if Doge can’t do it. Big pain in the neck to create another one.[/i]"

"1"

Ironic he says it’s a pain in the ass..... ummmm spaceships, neuralink, star link etc lol.

Anyone can copy a crypto in 2 seconds for a few bucks and launch it. I’d assume it’s more a ‘berg’ fixation that it needs to be Doge. Meh I guess it doesn’t matter, he’ll get the job done.

**Edit - well there you have it, it looks like DOGE+ETH is gunna be the solution. BTC gunna get flipped.....

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7122 on: June 04, 2021, 04:08:26 PM »

If we have another pullback BTC will be at its weakest.

The guy with spaceships, brain chips, orbiting satellite internet, EVs, solar panels wants it to crash because that’s when he can flip everything.

I’ll say it again, the biggest threat to BTC is Doge. The weakest time for BTC is at a market bottom and guess where we are headed?

It’s a pretty easy decision to make, back the guy with spaceships who is arguably the greatest innovator in human history.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7123 on: June 04, 2021, 04:50:21 PM »
The crypto world has seem to stabilize. Prices are pretty steady. What’s it going to take to move the needles again?

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #7124 on: June 04, 2021, 05:13:51 PM »
The crypto world has seem to stabilize. Prices are pretty steady. What’s it going to take to move the needles again?
More Biden bucks.