Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 766660 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #8525 on: March 04, 2022, 12:51:06 PM »
Ranged inside here. It’s already heated but I’d imagine a breakout now to try and takeout 46k and go up towards 52k. It’s already heated so I can’t imagine this will last long if it breaks out. 15 days?

No point looking at daily, even weekly price movements any more for me. The hopes of a rocket is long dead. Time to start looking long term and ranges between 30k to 60k and picking things up when near the bottom of that. Might even see it swing between 25k at 75k at some point. Still don't see crypto winter. Just things taking longer, but also going higher.

It's this play now

Wasn't looking forward to a parabolic cycle top and staying in stable coin if we did peak in dec/jan. A slow extended cycle is much better, potentially better gains too!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #8526 on: March 07, 2022, 01:18:38 PM »
BTC $ 37,567.21 

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8527 on: March 07, 2022, 11:13:49 PM »
Interesting times with Charles and ADA. Is he frauding or just a getbigger?

(He claimed he'd done a degree and started a phd. Both appear to be lies)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8528 on: March 08, 2022, 12:38:02 AM »
No point looking at daily, even weekly price movements any more for me. The hopes of a rocket is long dead. Time to start looking long term and ranges between 30k to 60k and picking things up when near the bottom of that. Might even see it swing between 25k at 75k at some point. Still don't see crypto winter. Just things taking longer, but also going higher.

It's this play now

I was only fake posting a pump because I was going to bear post and didn’t want to annoy you lol.

Options at the end of each month out to June are all 25k-35k. At some point everyone going to go long at 25k and it’ll nuke.

Russia is all through BTC and mining. Why would the US nuke energy but Bitcoin is hands off?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8529 on: March 08, 2022, 09:37:50 AM »
I was only fake posting a pump because I was going to bear post and didn’t want to annoy you lol.

Options at the end of each month out to June are all 25k-35k. At some point everyone going to go long at 25k and it’ll nuke.

Russia is all through BTC and mining. Why would the US nuke energy but Bitcoin is hands off?

Nuke the price? Maybe, but it would shoot straight back up.

BTC long term holders (6 months+) isn't far off its all time high. Basically people holding now held through 69k and the 50% drop and didn't sell. Doubt an extra 15% drop makes those people sell.

Restrict BTC to blanket ban Russians using it? Good luck to them with that. It only legitimatises BTCs bull thesis. They would need implement a China type ban worldwide.

Didn't some guys have options for 15k/20k in March? Even with a war going on, who would wanna hold that right now?

Sending the BTC price lower right now isn't gonna be easy. Smaller and mid caps Alts on the other hand... I think that's where the pain could come from

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8530 on: March 09, 2022, 12:13:50 AM »
The gist of Biden's Crypto Executive Order got leaked via Yellen. It was pretty bullish and crypto is enjoying a pump.

“Under the executive order, Treasury will partner with interagency colleagues to produce a report on the future of money and payment systems,”

The department would also convene the Financial Stability Oversight Council to “evaluate the potential financial stability risks” of digital assets in order to assess whether appropriate safeguards are in place.

Biden’s executive order calls for a coordinated and comprehensive approach to digital asset policy, stated Yellen. The Secretary of the Treasury stated that this approach would support responsible innovation and could result in “substantial benefits for the nation, consumers and businesses.”

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8531 on: March 09, 2022, 12:31:26 PM »
Shakeout day all around. Everything that was going up: Oil, Gold, & Wheat… went down and what was going down: Stocks, Crypto & currencies against the dollar went up.

Usually once this runs its course, the prior trend continues.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8532 on: March 09, 2022, 12:41:50 PM »
Shakeout day all around. Everything that was going up: Oil, Gold, & Wheat… went down and what was going down: Stocks, Crypto & currencies against the dollar went up.

Usually once this runs its course, the prior trend continues.

CPI tomorrow will determine if today was a shakeout. I'm sitting more on the side that everything that was going up today continues going up.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8533 on: March 09, 2022, 12:42:29 PM »
Classic Wall St. Sleight of hand. The stocks that have gotten hit the hardest did the best but it’s little consolation to the dopes who bought at the peak. It does give them hope and keep them in the game for awhile but eventually hope turns to despair and they take the loss.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8534 on: March 09, 2022, 12:47:22 PM »
CPI tomorrow will determine if today was a shakeout. I'm sitting more on the side that everything that was going up today continues going up.

So far, it’s a classic bear market with rallies getting launched from lower and lower levels:

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8535 on: March 09, 2022, 12:55:44 PM »
The financial media today labeled the stock market as “Dip Buying”

How do they know it wasn’t mainly swing trader short covering?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8536 on: March 09, 2022, 01:08:17 PM »
So far, it’s a classic bear market with rallies getting launched from lower and lower levels:

Not saying you're wrong because that's exactly what it looking like, but these days it's a clown market. Everything is sentiment driven and the manipulation isn't even subtle any more.

Markets apparently went up today because of positive sentiment with Venezuelain oil, Ukraine no longer chasing Nato membership and Indian wheat making up for the loss of Ukrainian wheat.

I posted some of this news a few days, but this makes the market go up today? BS

The Wall St. Sleight of hand you refer to works both ways. Those expecting a bear market may be the ones that get played.

I'm excepting the CPI figure won't be as high as expected. Maybe as optimistic as 6.9%

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8537 on: March 09, 2022, 03:10:19 PM »
I don’t put much value in economic reports. I see them more as rationalizations rather than causes of price moves. I look mainly at price action which cuts through all the bullshit:

These are some serious companies taking hits that are much more than corrections:

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8538 on: March 09, 2022, 03:10:51 PM »
Fb

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8539 on: March 09, 2022, 03:11:55 PM »
PayPal

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8540 on: March 09, 2022, 05:56:14 PM »

Yep I agree with you Lizzy, so many similarities to GFC.

There has been no BANG like the pandemic and it’s following the same bleed as GFC. The same patterns aswell where inflation went bananas and energy took off for 7 more months as stock sold off.

Look at today. Inflation is bananas and energy has taken off while stocks selling off. Retail now taught to buy the dip and have don’t it for 3 months. Liquidity is dried up just like GFC and both shorts and longs on the daily get wrecked. See oil last night? 103-126 range, everybody getting wrecked. Same shit all over again.

CDSs also doing the exact same thing as GFC rising up suggesting defaults ahead. That shit isn’t going away, they will default First and bailout second.

Energy has heaps to go yet and if history is similar to GFC we are 3 months into a 6-7 month leg. No pain really until 150+ At which point inflation is gutted as demand is crushed and consumption goes down.

AAPL is pretty much the last one standing, if that goes the S&P takes the next step down sub 4200 and crypto also steps down.

Retail been taught to buy the dip in everyone is buying saying calling the bottom on everything is in.

2020 Olympia

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8541 on: March 10, 2022, 07:21:08 AM »
I have 15k to spare and would liketo put it in crypto. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also how to go about it... am new at this

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8542 on: March 10, 2022, 12:00:28 PM »
I have 15k to spare and would liketo put it in crypto. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also how to go about it... am new at this
Get app that lets you buy Crypto. I would put half in BTC and ETH.

2020 Olympia

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8543 on: March 11, 2022, 07:28:25 AM »
Get app that lets you buy Crypto. I would put half in BTC and ETH.
thank you... what app?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #8544 on: March 11, 2022, 08:22:50 AM »
If you are in USA, create a Coinbase or Binance.us account. Then once you are confirmed via SSN and photos you can add a bank account and deposit dollars directly into your Coinbase or Binance accounts. It could take a while to get the approval so start now to get it set up at least.

Once the money is in your account you can buy cryptos with your $15,000.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #8545 on: March 11, 2022, 11:06:48 AM »

/quote]

5k in chainlink- the oracle will 20-50 fold eventually.
5k in alchemy pay- pay rail will easily 50 fold within a year or two and eventually 100 fold as market cap is so low.
5k in decentraland or gala. Solid gaming crypto will no doubt 10-20 fold with in a year or two and eventually a lot more.

Being as the future is gaming and virtual worlds gala and decentraland is a no brainer I would have no problem going 50/50 in both with 15k.

I would use coinbase or crypto.com if available where you are.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8546 on: March 11, 2022, 01:04:22 PM »
Yep I agree with you Lizzy, so many similarities to GFC.

There has been no BANG like the pandemic and it’s following the same bleed as GFC. The same patterns aswell where inflation went bananas and energy took off for 7 more months as stock sold off.

Look at today. Inflation is bananas and energy has taken off while stocks selling off. Retail now taught to buy the dip and have don’t it for 3 months. Liquidity is dried up just like GFC and both shorts and longs on the daily get wrecked. See oil last night? 103-126 range, everybody getting wrecked. Same shit all over again.

CDSs also doing the exact same thing as GFC rising up suggesting defaults ahead. That shit isn’t going away, they will default First and bailout second.

Energy has heaps to go yet and if history is similar to GFC we are 3 months into a 6-7 month leg. No pain really until 150+ At which point inflation is gutted as demand is crushed and consumption goes down.

AAPL is pretty much the last one standing, if that goes the S&P takes the next step down sub 4200 and crypto also steps down.

Retail been taught to buy the dip in everyone is buying saying calling the bottom on everything is in.

If you bought Apple on the dip at 170 or 165 the latter being a 10% dip which is a common entry point, you’re already in a hole:

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8547 on: March 11, 2022, 01:13:07 PM »
Amazon has been very manipulated. It had a big 15% earnings bump which was trumpeted by the media as the largest one day market cap upside move ever. What they left out of the story is that it had dropped 8% the prior day, so the net was only 7. It has since given all that back, made a new low then reversed on the bounce day and then on the 20/1 stock split and 10 billion buyback story. The stock split is just taking your 100 dollar bill and giving you 20 5s. The buyback is less than 1% of the outstanding stock.

IMO, insiders are looking to dump it. Stay away.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #8548 on: March 11, 2022, 02:55:46 PM »
SEC vs Ripple case is really starting to look promising for Ripple.

New developments occurred today that caused a > 10% pump in $XRP price action.

"1"

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8549 on: March 11, 2022, 03:53:24 PM »
If you bought Apple on the dip at 170 or 165 the latter being a 10% dip which is a common entry point, you’re already in a hole:

The dip that just keeps dipping.

just now we have govt calls here on prison island for masking and immediate work from home because of the new covid variant which nobody has yet.

Consumer demand gunna get torn to shreds very very soon. None of that is priced in.