Author Topic: Training only works when your overeating putting on weight HARDCORE TRUTH  (Read 4049 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
I really wanted to hear how you thought you reached your genetic potential in your 30s and what you believed that number to be. Clearly if you have stopped progressing it is time to consider another approach I already think I see the problem in your very first post. However yes I wanted to get your numbers first so as to provide honest feedback. You don't think I have felt the same way before you can go probably go a lot further but benefit of the doubt lets here what you think is tapping out ones genetic potential

He didn't "stop progressing", he completely revamped training philosophies and goals. 

Probably in the best overall conditioning/endurance shape on this board, plus retained mass.

Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
He didn't "stop progressing", he completely revamped training philosophies and goals. 

Probably in the best overall conditioning/endurance shape on this board, plus retained mass.

Ok great well I for one would like to know what this magical genetic limit was I understand we can always add detail but what was or is his "genetic" limit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

I keep asking him, at some point if his numbers stop going up - say at 1000 lbs on the bench, why is that?   Does he honestly believe that there is some thing he can eat or do to get to 1500?  If not, why not?   

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
I keep asking him, at some point if his numbers stop going up - say at 1000 lbs on the bench, why is that?   Does he honestly believe that there is some thing he can eat or do to get to 1500?  If not, why not?

People who think lifting weights is all about bodybuilding will never get it.

I have nothing against him, other than he's shitposting too much, and likely someone just posting pics of somebody else.

Not worth discussion, IMO.
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

How the fuck are you going to talk about genetic limit and then act like your height and weight is some kind of national secret? Is there a limit maybe somewhere out there 10x past wherever the fuck you are hiding now pretending to be at your genetic limit. You post training workouts that look like prime muscle approved lets see this genetic limit you probably don't have a right to argue as I am fairly certain you are nowhere close

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
People who think lifting weights is all about bodybuilding will never get it.

I have nothing against him, other than he's shitposting too much, and likely someone just posting pics of somebody else.

Not worth discussion, IMO.

Pussies who can't back up their shit both of you

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino

I'm sure you're an expert on "backing up someone's shit" homo.
Y

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus

Bhank...your sh*t can't be backing up since you poop ten times a day.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
Again - at a certain point you are no longer going to progress no matter what you do.  Lets ask this again if this were true - why are you not benching 1000 lbs? 

Or why couldnt Usain Bolt run any faster? 

As some point everyone reaches their absolute limit of what is humanely possible to accomplish.   To believe otherwise is pure nonsense.

He didn't eat enough peach cobbler.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Bhank thinking he can help SC bust through his limits may be the most ridiculous thing we read here today.
Hold my beer.....