Author Topic: Hiccups  (Read 1672 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Hiccups
« on: July 21, 2021, 08:24:23 PM »
I've had the hiccups since yesterday afternoon. They won't quit. -Hardly got any sleep last night. If they don't subside by tomorrow, I'll call the doctor. The only thing I've done differently is that I took a Claritin for my allergies which have flared up giving me a constant dry throat that feels like I need to clear it all the time. Between clearing my throat in hiccupping, I been really busy. LOL....although it's not really that funny.  How weird would it be if I'm allergic to the Claritin and that's what's causing me chronic hiccups. 

pkaz

• Getbig III
Re: Hiccups
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2021, 09:30:00 PM »
Bro, I have been through this approximately 10 times in the last 11 years. Out of nowhere. Went to the doctor. Nothing. Me, it would take 2 to 3 days. Laying on my back they would eventually subside and I could sleep. Seems like they would subside after I ate for a short period of time. What I learned is there was nothing I could do but wait. Then all of a sudden they were gone. Not had them in about a year.

Wish I could tell you more but it was just time for me. No drugs or alcohol helped. And I know what you are going through. Good luck..

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2021, 02:30:33 AM »
Could be throat damage from slurping and gagging...

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2021, 03:58:14 AM »
Coach made a thread about how he had 3-4 consecutive days of hiccups. He probably has some recommendations.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2021, 05:11:59 AM »
Take the biggest gulp of air u can

Hold it as long as u can

This stretches out the diaphragm or so an NP told me

Works every time

If this doesn’t work go to the dr and ask for Ursodiol

Repeat until they go away

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2021, 05:18:00 AM »
Could be reaction to vaccine.  Read about this happening.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2021, 05:19:53 AM »
Dont forget swallow

Hold it as long as u can

Works every time

A

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2021, 05:24:35 AM »
Possible causes:

Damage from acid reflux.  Stop eating so many carbs.

Vaccine side effects.  Say your prayers.

Pancreatic Cancer.  Repent and find Jesus.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2021, 12:21:46 PM »
;D
T

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2021, 12:27:02 PM »

Hold it as long as u can

Works every time

This works for me.
T

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2021, 01:45:37 PM »
He definitely won’t be missed.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2021, 02:12:54 PM »
Sugar water

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2021, 02:50:12 PM »
I did the millennial google thing. You don't want to look up persistent hiccups. The causes are either no problem or a serious ones. Take some deep breaths like someone said before.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2021, 04:02:34 PM »
All the Getbig spermburpers outing themselves with hiccup complaints

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2021, 05:56:25 PM »
Thanks everyone for your responses and suggestions even you jerks with your nonsense. Still having them today, but they are not nearly as bad or I've gotten used to them which hardly seems possible. Went most of the day not having them and they've just started up again. I think it is from acid reflux. Last night I was also belching, from gulping too much air.  So. I took some Mylanta and ended up with the shits in the morning but at least the hiccups went away for awhile, (not sure which is worse, hiccupping or sitting on the toilet). Since the hiccups aren't as bad tonight, I will give it some more time as some of you suggested.

Don't think it didn't cross my mind that the raspy throat business was from COVID.....not the vaccine so much as that we now know we can still get COVID even when fully vaccinated. Thankfully, that symptom has subsided. Could have been allergies or if it's COVID, it is a mild case of it. At  least I am still breathing without a ventilator. LOL! I am not going back to wearing a mask anytime soon, if I can at all help it.

Anyway, thanks again to all of you for your thoughtful and not so thoughtful responses which added a little levity to the situation. I'm still up for a good laugh....Getbig rocks!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2021, 06:07:33 PM »
Thanks everyone for your responses and suggestions even you jerks with your nonsense. Still having them today, but they are not nearly as bad or I've gotten used to them which hardly seems possible. Went most of the day not having them and they've just started up again. I think it is from acid reflux. Last night I was also belching, from gulping too much air.  So. I took some Mylanta and ended up with the shits in the morning but at least the hiccups went away for awhile, (not sure which is worse, hiccupping or sitting on the toilet). Since the hiccups aren't as bad tonight, I will give it some more time as some of you suggested.

Don't think it didn't cross my mind that the raspy throat business was from COVID.....not the vaccine so much as that we now know we can still get COVID even when fully vaccinated. Thankfully, that symptom has subsided. Could have been allergies or if it's COVID, it is a mild case of it. At  least I am still breathing without a ventilator. LOL! I am not going back to wearing a mask anytime soon, if I can at all help it.

Anyway, thanks again to all of you for your thoughtful and not so thoughtful responses which added a little levity to the situation. I'm still up for a good laugh....Getbig rocks!

Die, you rancid old disgusting phaggot.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2021, 06:08:50 PM »
Could be throat damage from slurping and gagging...

;D glory hole swallowing .....

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2021, 06:11:36 PM »

Sulfuric acid is the best, go for it Jay the 3rd !.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2021, 06:32:37 PM »

Sulfuric acid is the best, go for it Jay the 3rd !.

A couple gallons of bleach and the decrepit old homo will be fine in the morning.

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2021, 06:34:53 PM »
Brazilian president Bolsonaro had then for some days last week and got to the hospital for some time.
In his case was intestinal blockage probably due to the stabing a couple years ago.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/brazil-s-bolsonaro-hospitalized-after-10-days-hiccups-won-t-n1274018

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2021, 06:46:18 PM »

The raspy throat is probably acid reflux/burping related.

Take a GERD if you don't already and at your age you really shouldn't be eating so much rich food.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2021, 08:37:27 PM »

Family is poisoning him  :D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2021, 08:55:21 PM »

Family is poisoning him  :D

Best $200 I ever spent.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2021, 09:33:22 PM »

P.I.P. :-\

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2021, 09:50:15 PM »