Author Topic: Bhank is 238lbs  (Read 25054 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Bhank is 238lbs
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2021, 04:50:13 AM »
How do you not realize he is 265lbs in that pic after cutting down from about 290lbs. You have to get to a bloated 250lb before you are going to be a cut 230lbs. Have you never seen an offseason bodybuilder bulking?

How the fuck do you think I am going to grow my legs if I don't add bodyweight????  And yes I get it Matarazzi is literally know for having the best claves ever but he was also 265lbs on stage after cutting from 290lbs

You are missing body parts.

Put away your cell phone and your scale. Bodybuilding is about having impressive body parts.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2021, 04:55:14 AM »
Only 5 more years to go Bhank.

Get on the heart transplant list now.

>

Matarazzo dead at 48.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Matarazzo

"Matarazzo's last appearance in a professional bodybuilding event was the 2001 Mr. Olympia, where he placed 21st.[2] He was forced to retire due to having open heart surgery on December 8, 2004 for clogged arteries. On November 8, 2007, Matarazzo suffered a heart attack, his second cardiac-related problem since his 2004 surgery.[3] On August 3rd, 2014, Matarazzo was in the intensive care unit of Stanford hospital in Palo Alto due to heart complications.[4][5] He died on August 16 while awaiting a heart transplant."

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2021, 04:55:22 AM »
On to 250, Bhank!

Getbig follows you closely.

I am working on it. I was 210 April 27th in my first posted pic. I have added 28lbs in a 3 months injured at 43 years old. That is not an easy task. I have been as lean as lean can get. I am more than capable of getting lean it literally just happens doing nothing. I was also 237lbs at my previous heaviest bulk at 25 years old. That is why I was shredded with guns at a lower weight the next 2 decades. Because I got to the higher weight first. I have done this before although admittingly 20 years ago.

I like the rest of you decided in my late 20s  I didn't have the genetics to getbig and would just be in shape. Life distracted me a stomach disease and some injuries was my excuse work depression distraction love whatever I just maintained on cruise control . I did other things. And now at 43 it is too late right the body won't respond? Bullshit fuck that noise fuck limits fuck getting old being injured having digestive and joint issues. Fuck all that noise. I am transitioning to my true self. The inside is coming outside.

I know my body I can always be the shredded guy that is not the goal right now. I have injuries and I want them to heal. The same concepts that get you big are what heal you. I can gain or lose 20lbs in a matter of days not worried about a little extra water. One diuretic pill and I am stage ready in 2 days but again not the goal trying to hold fluid and heal

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2021, 04:55:54 AM »
You are missing body parts.

Put away your cell phone and your scale. Bodybuilding is about having impressive body parts.

You can't add shit if you don't add weight

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2021, 04:57:19 AM »
Only 5 more years to go Bhank.

Dead at 48.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Matarazzo
Matarazzo's last appearance in a professional bodybuilding event was the 2001 Mr. Olympia, where he placed 21st.[2] He was forced to retire due to having open heart surgery on December 8, 2004 for clogged arteries. On November 8, 2007, Matarazzo suffered a heart attack, his second cardiac-related problem since his 2004 surgery.[3] On August 3rd, 2014, Matarazzo was in the intensive care unit of Stanford hospital in Palo Alto due to heart complications.[4][5] He died on August 16 while awaiting a heart transplant.[6][7]

You think I don't know about Mike? He was close to 300lbs and abused diuretics he had hsi first heart attack at 39 I am older than that now. You know the difference I spent a decade of my 30s surfing and kiteboarding my heart is in great shape

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2021, 04:58:47 AM »
You think I don't know about Mike? He was close to 300lbs and abused diuretics he had hsi first heart attack at 39 I am older than that now. You know the difference I spent a decade of my 30s surfing and kiteboarding my heart is in great shape

Make sure your health insurance is in order.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2021, 05:03:19 AM »
No denying you look bigger, but you also look much closer to death.

Weird dick bulge though (no homo) Do you have a curved to the left member or something?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2021, 05:04:34 AM »
You can't add shit if you don't add weight

When you stop obsessing over your weight, you will be on the right track.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2021, 05:06:51 AM »
No denying you look bigger, but you also look much closer to death.

Weird dick bulge though (no homo) Do you have a curved to the left member or something?

Only in underwear so there can be no denying it is all me not rocks in my pockets. I do not curve lol. Glad someone finally admits you can't deny I am getting bigger

Everyone says legs and back you know how you get legs and back you fill out your bodyweight

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2021, 05:14:56 AM »
Only in underwear so there can be no denying it is all me not rocks in my pockets. I do not curve lol. Glad someone finally admits you can't deny I am getting bigger

Everyone says legs and back you know how you get legs and back you fill out your bodyweight

Yeah legs look bigger, pecs fuller and you look wider across the shoulders. You also look really bloated though, so it's probably not as much actual muscle gains as you think.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2021, 05:16:09 AM »
When you stop obsessing over your weight, you will be on the right track.

Incorrect if I didn't obsess I would go nowhere you can't just casually add 30lbs in 3 months to a trained mature physique already past its theoretical limit you have to push it

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2021, 05:16:41 AM »
Bhank, give us info on your training methods.

Do you follow the Weider Principles?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2021, 05:24:56 AM »
Yeah legs look bigger, pecs fuller and you look wider across the shoulders. You also look really bloated though, so it's probably not as much actual muscle gains as you think.

You think I am done? I have much more to give. But yeah you add some bloat and retain some muscle when you dry out then you bloat again and then you dry out again each time adding some muscle. But you have to trust the process you can't just go getting all anorexic and start cutting weight every time you add 5lbs you will never get anywhere doing that. I am finally growing not sure I want to hit the brakes yet. It will be interesting to see how much further I can push this. I am also in a week off period once I start training again I would imagine a lot of water weight will come off but not the additional muscle.

But when people ask how it is done this is how it is done not by adding 500 calories to your maintenance level lol

My entire plan was simply to give the injuries the ideal environment to heal. If I didn't have injuries I would try to be dryer and train leaner but I have injuries and old joints with no cartilidge I need as much protection and fluid in there as I can get

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2021, 05:31:34 AM »
Bhank, give us info on your training methods.

Do you follow the Weider Principles?

I told the board previously I do hundreds of reps per workout and everyone just laughed at me for not doing the Mike Mnetzer Dorian Yates 1 set to failure heavy as possible HIT training

I tried to explain diet and training and no one got it said I was small and skinny didn't know anything. Well this is something everyone can understand 238lbs

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2021, 05:33:39 AM »
You think I am done? I have much more to give. But yeah you add some bloat and retain some muscle when you dry out then you bloat again and then you dry out again each time adding some muscle. But you have to trust the process you can't just go getting all anorexic and start cutting weight every time you add 5lbs you will never get anywhere doing that. I am finally growing not sure I want to hit the brakes yet. It will be interesting to see how much further I can push this. I am also in a week off period once I start training again I would imagine a lot of water weight will come off but not the additional muscle.

But when people ask how it is done this is how it is done not by adding 500 calories to your maintenance level lol

My entire plan was simply to give the injuries the ideal environment to heal. If I didn't have injuries I would try to be dryer and train leaner but I have injuries and old joints with no cartilidge I need as much protection and fluid in there as I can get

I can almost hear your ego whispering in dulcet tones, "Relax...This won't hurt a bit."  Do as you please but I can almost guaranty that no matter how "big and strong" you get, you will never be able to carry yourself for long.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2021, 05:46:59 AM »
A lot actually. It absolutely allows your muscles to heal faster and reduces joint and tendon pain as it lubricates your joints. Your body will be stronger and grow faster wet than dry. You need water to digest food. You need nutrients to grow. Water is anabolic. Nitrogen retention is anabolic. Estrogen is anabolic. When you start to hold water and start to blow up you will start to grow.

;D ;D ;D

You are 100% trolling.  No sane person thinks they need edema to grow.  That's stagnant water sitting there in your tissues.  It isn't in your vessels being pumped around carrying nutrients.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2021, 05:58:13 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2021, 06:03:58 AM »
;D ;D ;D

You are 100% trolling.  No sane person thinks they need edema to grow.  That's stagnant water sitting there in your tissues.  It isn't in your vessels being pumped around carrying nutrients.

Obviously I spilled over a little bit but yes you do want some extra fluid. Nasser actually showed his ankle edema 4 weeks out from the Olympia in one of his videos. Also I have pushed the edema out a couple times it just comes right back so not exactly stagnant.

Also why do you think Ronnie is sporting compression socks these days? 

Go to 33:30 and watch

&t=2273s  33:34

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2021, 06:16:40 AM »
Apparently you don't since you admit my bodyfat weight hasn't changed hence yes the percentage will have gone down if I have gained weight be it water or muscle just like Muntzer after a show. Fluid is not fat. You are being fooled by subcuteous water I have no fat on me
percentage you stupid fuck....

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2021, 06:22:36 AM »
percentage you stupid fuck....

Lets be real You mad because you called me small and put up your decade old pics at 205lbs to compare to my 215. And now just a few weeks later I am almost 240lbs and you are still clinging to decade old pics of yourself at 205. You said you needed a couple weeks to get lean and into my shape when I was 215. Well I have added a ton of water according to you and I am now bloated fat 18% and out of shape . Well this would be a great time then for you to throw up a current pic of yourself wouldn't it? Hater

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2021, 06:41:10 AM »
All you fuckers that laughed be asking for my diet workout and secret soldier plan now. I tried to tell you about the vitamins, the prayers, the peach cobbler, but NOOOOOO you didn't want to listen. Look at you now a bunch of small fucks wishing you had paid attention and listened in the first place. But I am a compassionate forgiving deity. Atone and I will still show you the way

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2021, 06:53:19 AM »
All you fuckers that laughed be asking for my diet workout and secret soldier plan now. I tried to tell you about the vitamins, the prayers, the peach cobbler, but NOOOOOO you didn't want to listen. Look at you now a bunch of small fucks wishing you had paid attention and listened in the first place. But I am a compassionate forgiving deity. Atone and I will still show you the way

look fuckface
this is a guy 6ft 2 and 187lbs

Now, do you seriously think standing next to him you would get looks on the beach with your 238lbs?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2021, 06:54:56 AM »
Yes absolutely also you realize the difference between flexing and posing mid day in good sunlight and holding a camera filming yourself in a mirror as you casually weigh in post meal at night in poor lighting?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2021, 06:58:49 AM »

Dave Palumbo and friends like the direction this thread is going -

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2021, 07:06:48 AM »
Yes absolutely also you realize the difference between flexing and posing mid day in good sunlight and holding a camera filming yourself in a mirror as you casually weigh in post meal at night in poor lighting?