Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

FLight 93: They never found a single drop of blood.

(1/6) > >>

AlliedPowers:
Coroner Wallace Miller:
"This is the most eerie thing," he says. "I have not, to this day, seen a single drop of blood. Not a drop."
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/s_90823.html

Evidently the coroner is very surprised by the absence of any blood.
Here my question: What does have to happen to a human body that not a single drop of blood is left?

Dos Equis:
lol.  Oh that's a tough one.  Plane flying into the ground from 20 or 30,000 feet? 

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: Beach Bum on December 10, 2006, 05:10:23 PM ---lol.  Oh that's a tough one.  Plane flying into the ground from 20 or 30,000 feet? 

--- End quote ---
You can't have it both ways, I already got nailed for saying the flight came down from that alt...  apparently is was much much lower before crashing. That's how everybody reasoned the calls were made.

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: Berserker on December 10, 2006, 05:13:07 PM ---You can't have it both ways, I already got nailed for saying the flight came down from that alt...  apparently is was much much lower before crashing. That's how everybody reasoned the calls were made.

--- End quote ---

O.K.  Plane flying into the ground from 10,000 feet?

For me, it all comes back to the current location of the plane and the passengers.  No logical explanation.  Without that, the conspiracy to fake the plane crash makes no sense IMO.

AlliedPowers:
Beach Bum, it is the responsibility of the party making the claim to prove that claim.  If they contend every person was killed and plane was destroyed, then show us the plane. 

I can make a statement that I own the Pacific Ocean.  Are you saying that until someone else produces a deed, it's mine?

Really, when a person says "if you can't prove where the bodies went, then we don't have to prove where they went", you're just playing word games with treason.  And that would put you on the wrong side.

Besides, I think it was Richard Pearl who reported on the morning of 9/11 that a plane had crashed at the Ohio/Kentucky border.  Hello, Flight 93?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version