Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Over 100 documentaries on 9/11

(1/2) > >>

AlliedPowers:
http://www.jonhs.net/911/

I saw people arguing 9/11, and I see some real innacuracies here.  Check one of these out.  They're all free on google video.  here is a nice collection of over one hundred documentaries on the collapses, the hijackings, and the lies.  Whether you believe it, consider it bullshit, or just don't know, please check these out.  Loose Change is an erroroneous collection of ideas by kids.  Many of these films are made by scientists, engineers, and people of advanced education.  Most are high quality and I tell you, they will open your eyes.  Enjoy.

http://www.jonhs.net/911/

PS.
Washington, DC, Dec. 11, 2006--DC911Truth patriots are planning a mock shredding of the 9/11 Commission Report on Saturday, December 16, in Lafayette Park, in front of the White House, from 11:00 am to Noon. The group is outraged by the Report's whitewash and lack of investigation into one of the greatest criminal acts on American soil. After each lie in the Report is read out, it will be fed into a giant "shredder" as a fitting disposal of its findings. The event will feature several speakers, including Webster Tarpley and other local 9/11 truth activists.

This event is one of a series of events sponsored by 9/11 truth groups across the country, on the anniversary of the Boston Tea Party. Related events are planned in Boston, San Francisco, Milwaukee, and St. Louis.

The discredited 9/11 myth, based on the Kean-Hamilton report, is rapidly emerging as the only argument remaining to the diehard neocon proponents for continuing the futile and hopeless war in Iraq.

240 is Back:
very good stuff!!!!!!!

Dos Equis:
"Documentaries."  lol.   ;D 

Allied and 240 are the same person, no? 

240 is Back:

--- Quote from: Beach Bum on December 12, 2006, 07:55:13 AM ---Allied and 240 are the same person, no? 

--- End quote ---

No.  In case you haven't noticed, there are quite a few 911 Skeptics here.

gordiano:

--- Quote from: Beach Bum on December 12, 2006, 07:55:13 AM ---"Documentaries."  lol.   ;D 

Allied and 240 are the same person, no? 

--- End quote ---

I guess I'm one of 240's account as well......... :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version