Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

i would like to APOLOGISE about that KILL BUSH COMMENT...

(1/8) > >>

the shadow:
sometimes i say too damn much..but still i hate bush.bush should never have been the president of USA..he is the worst president of all.

musclehedz:
I don't agree with all of his actions, but without Mr. Bush the world would be a much more dangerous place. Many of my fellow Europeans disagree with me, but they don't even know about US politics and always support the anti U.S.A propaganda from the European media. Damn liberal Clinton pussy's.

And next time, please motivate why you think he is a bad president. 

kilojoule:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8172271955308136871&q=911&hl=en
--- Quote from: musclehedz on December 30, 2006, 08:09:25 AM ---I don't agree with all of his actions, but without Mr. Bush the world would be a much more dangerous place. Many of my fellow Europeans disagree with me, but they don't even know about US politics and always support the anti U.S.A propaganda from the European media. Damn liberal Clinton pussy's.

--- End quote ---

Bigbuthealthy:

--- Quote from: musclehedz on December 30, 2006, 08:09:25 AM ---I don't agree with all of his actions, but without Mr. Bush the world would be a much more dangerous place. Many of my fellow Europeans disagree with me, but they don't even know about US politics and always support the anti U.S.A propaganda from the European media. Damn liberal Clinton pussy's.

--- End quote ---

Oh brother.. another delusional american.

kilojoule:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version