Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

HUGE BOOBS and politics

(1/2) > >>

JOHN MATRIX:
i saw a funny thing today that reminded me of all you bastards. in class , on the desk in front of me, someone had written '911 was an inside job!' and then below it someone had written 'your a fucking idiot!'
hahahahahahahah ;D

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: JOHN MATRIX on February 05, 2007, 06:56:18 PM ---i saw a funny thing today that reminded me of all you bastards. in class , on the desk in front of me, someone had written '911 was an inside job!' and then below it someone had written 'your a fucking idiot!'
hahahahahahahah ;D

--- End quote ---

What's wrong with you man, you don't say huge boobs and not deliver, even if you were talking about a differnet boob...  So it is written so it shall be done!  No posting the word boobs without pics! >:(

;D

Mr. Intenseone:

--- Quote from: Berserker on February 05, 2007, 08:44:01 PM ---

What's wrong with you man, you don't say huge boobs and not deliver, even if you were talking about a differnet boob...  So it is written so it shall be done!  No posting the word boobs without pics! >:(

;D

--- End quote ---

LMAO..hahahahaha ;D!!

sandycoosworth:
TITTY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOHN MATRIX:

--- Quote from: Berserker on February 05, 2007, 08:44:01 PM ---

;D

--- End quote ---
hah sorry, i was going to post some nice titty shots to go along with it but i posted this from another computer! but i knew you'd come thru beserker!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version