Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Obama on 60 Minutes

(1/5) > >>

ieffinhatecardio:
60 Minutes just aired an interview by Steve Kroft with Obama.

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/60minutes/main3415.shtml

He and his wife are certainly likable. It's going to be interesting to see what if any platform he runs on other than the Anti-Bush platform. I haven't heard any of his ideas yet and I don't think anyone has. His people probably haven't even formed their campaign strategy yet.

This is going to be interesting to watch. He's intelligent, charming and likable, too bad that's all we know about him. Time will tell.

BRUCE:

--- Quote from: ieffinhatecardio on February 11, 2007, 04:33:28 PM ---60 Minutes just aired an interview by Steve Kroft with Obama.

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/60minutes/main3415.shtml

He and his wife are certainly likable. It's going to be interesting to see what if any platform he runs on other than the Anti-Bush platform. I haven't heard any of his ideas yet and I don't think anyone has. His people probably haven't even formed their campaign strategy yet.

This is going to be interesting to watch. He's intelligent, charming and likable, too bad that's all we know about him. Time will tell.

--- End quote ---

How about fleeing Iraq?  Your opinion?

Parker:
Yeah, it was pretty good, it kinda open my eyes, I still don't trust him. Just a gut feeling...

youandme:

--- Quote from: BRUCE on February 11, 2007, 04:36:15 PM ---How about fleeing Iraq?  Your opinion?

--- End quote ---

How about sending people that believe in the war, volunteers? You up for it?

BRUCE:

--- Quote from: youandme on February 11, 2007, 05:07:51 PM ---How about sending people that believe in the war, volunteers? You up for it?

--- End quote ---

How about having the opponents of war the first in line to be blown up by the jihad?  You up for it?

What irrelevance - can we please address my question now?  Leaving Iraq, good or bad?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version