Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Gym/Stores/Industry Business Board

Caliber Grocery Supply......Now Its Caliber Grocers

<< < (35/38) > >>

Vince G, CSN MFT:

--- Quote from: Jizzacked on November 04, 2015, 03:40:30 PM ---Down again.. how am I supposed to stock up on beluga caviar and overpriced groceries?

--- End quote ---

No, just won't go back online officially until next week however I've turned off the maintenance mode to conduct tests on the software to insure its still intact so feel free to browse.

NaturalWonder83:
Vince do u do house accounts or itex exchange?

Also can I keep my credit card on file so I don't have to keep entering it each time I order??

DroppingPlates:

--- Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on November 04, 2015, 03:55:10 PM ---
No, just won't go back online officially until next week however I've turned off the maintenance mode to conduct tests on the software to insure its still intact so feel free to browse.

--- End quote ---

Hey, if you can't maintain a web shop or operate a computer, then why not outsource it?

BBFan:

--- Quote ---Hey, if you can't maintain a web shop or operate a computer, then why not outsource it?
--- End quote ---

I think he already did.Don't you remember when he said that he has employees in China? ;D

Army of One:
Vince, sort the pic of the woman out on your main page, pic is so low res and low quality it makes the site seem very unprofessional.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version