Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Gym/Stores/Industry Business Board

Give Me Your Best Tips For A Stellar Job Interview

(1/16) > >>

BikiniSlut:
I am interviewing for my dream job.

It's a very skilled job and the position is very rare. I would say there are maybe less than 2000 people in the world that do this. 700 applicants world wide applied for it, and I managed to be one of the few that got an interview.

I have the perfect skill set for it, but am afraid my downfall will be the personality type questions.

Give me any and all advice you have for acing a job interview. This is a once in a lifetime chance and I don't want to screw it up.

galeniko:
do the interview under the table :-* :-*

Pray_4_War:
First of all, try not to fart. 

Also, use the Obama method and blame someone else for any of your past failures. 

If that doesn't work, you know what to do.  Remember to cup the balls though.

You're welcome.

Andy Griffin:
It may sound obvious (or silly) but be yourself and don't ask the interviewer "Do you even lift?" until you've been offered the position.  

The personality questions are designed to catch people trying to pretend to be someone else, so just be honest about any weaknesses.  And ffs, don't try that lame trick of making a strength sound like a weakness ("My biggest weakness is that I work too hard," or candy-ass shit like that).  

Good luck.

haider:
If its a behavioral interview, PRACTICE BEHAVIORAL QUESTIONS! This is easily done with a quick google search. You want to practice a list of those questions. It all has to do with experiences in your past. Think of the complex projects you've worked on (these will allow you to answer many questions based on a single experience), tough situations and people you have handled, times when you went the extra mile. Also think of tough questions you might be asked, like a gap in your resume, or reasons why you made certain decisions in your career/education, etc.

They key is to have as few surprises as possible in the interview.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version