Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Gym/Stores/Industry Business Board

Dropship Suppliments?

<< < (4/4)

James28:

--- Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on November 20, 2014, 03:58:30 PM ---
Cheap looking website means cheap prices mentally to a customer.  Over time you figure out what works and what doesn't.  I've built some high polished sites for customers....its not that hard to do as long as you have the proper fonts.  But they don't do as well as websites with a mom and pop look to it

--- End quote ---

Haha. Listen to Vince. Your sites look cheap because you're fucking clueless on how to do it properly. You're as poor as a church mouse because you have no business sense.

Yes, people just about die to give their card details to a website that looked like a child had a quick go at CSS/HTMl/Java Script before bed time.

Get a job fool. Business ain't for you.

TestDummy:

--- Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on November 20, 2014, 04:12:08 PM ---
It does....in the meantime, I noticed that your link is an affiliate link.  Nice try dickweed

--- End quote ---

Your such a fucking tool Vince, like I said I didn't go with the company, was just asking if anyone know anything about it.  The link was for a vid that was discussing the company I was asking about.  Man your fucking dumb, and nobody believes you want your website to look like shit come on man.....

Vince G, CSN MFT:

--- Quote from: TestDummy on December 10, 2014, 05:49:05 PM ---Your such a fucking tool Vince, like I said I didn't go with the company, was just asking if anyone know anything about it.  The link was for a vid that was discussing the company I was asking about.  Man your fucking dumb, and nobody believes you want your website to look like shit come on man.....

--- End quote ---

You got busted....just admit your disgrace and grow from it.   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version