Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Trump = Winning

<< < (910/1183) > >>

loco:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on March 23, 2023, 08:21:05 PM ---
Straw/Lurker/WayneTracker,

The US isn't a third world country.  It's called naturalized US citizenship, but you wouldn't know anything about that, you racist bastardo ignorante.   :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on February 08, 2023, 01:50:48 PM ---

--- Quote from: illuminati on February 08, 2023, 11:19:40 AM ---
Where did Strawman account go ?
Someone lost their password/ or took your advice & logged out not to return

--- End quote ---

"Wayne Tracker" is the Village Idiot.

--- End quote ---

Straw Man = LurkerNoMore = Wayne Tracker

He is an intolerant, racist, pervert, a liar and a coward, hiding behind multiple gimmick accounts.

--- Quote from: Straw Man on April 22, 2007, 10:24:00 AM ---Besides, my personal belief is anyone who holds a fundamentalist belief in any religion is mentally ill (for real) which again makes for a pointless discussion

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on September 19, 2017, 10:52:00 PM ---

--- Quote from: Straw Man on September 19, 2017, 10:04:35 PM ---LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

--- End quote ---

Pretty racist comment from a supposed non-racist liberal.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Straw Man on December 14, 2017, 12:19:56 PM ---FYI - I don't discuss religion with my clients, just like I do discuss how often they bone their wives (or husbands).

--- End quote ---

Just shoot me now... this got old fast

--- End quote ---

LOL...you must really love it, since you reposted it for no good reason.   :D

LurkerNoMore:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on March 23, 2023, 08:21:05 PM ---Just shoot me now... this got old fast

--- End quote ---

Should have seen it a month ago... with even more insipid content.

He's paraded his lust for Straw all over the board nonstop for everyone to see.

loco:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on March 24, 2023, 09:20:16 AM ---Should have seen it a month ago... with even more insipid content.

He's paraded his lust for Straw all over the board nonstop for everyone to see.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on February 08, 2023, 01:50:48 PM ---

--- Quote from: illuminati on February 08, 2023, 11:19:40 AM ---
Where did Strawman account go ?
Someone lost their password/ or took your advice & logged out not to return

--- End quote ---

"Wayne Tracker" is the Village Idiot.

--- End quote ---

Straw Man = LurkerNoMore = Wayne Tracker

He is an intolerant, racist, pervert, a liar and a coward, hiding behind multiple gimmick accounts.

--- Quote from: Straw Man on April 22, 2007, 10:24:00 AM ---Besides, my personal belief is anyone who holds a fundamentalist belief in any religion is mentally ill (for real) which again makes for a pointless discussion

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on September 19, 2017, 10:52:00 PM ---

--- Quote from: Straw Man on September 19, 2017, 10:04:35 PM ---LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

--- End quote ---

Pretty racist comment from a supposed non-racist liberal.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Straw Man on December 14, 2017, 12:19:56 PM ---FYI - I don't discuss religion with my clients, just like I do discuss how often they bone their wives (or husbands).

--- End quote ---

LurkerNoMore:
So much #winning   ;D

---
Meadows, other top Trump aides ordered to testify in Jan. 6 probe as judge rejects claims of executive privilege

A federal judge has rejected former President Donald Trump's claims of executive privilege and has ordered Mark Meadows and other former top aides to testify before a federal grand jury investigating Trump's efforts to overturn the election leading up to the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, multiple sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News.

Meadows, Trump's former chief of staff, was subpoenaed along with the other former aides by Special counsel Jack Smith for testimony and documents related to the probe.

Trump's legal team had challenged the subpoenas by asserting executive privilege, which is the right of a president to keep confidential the communications he has with advisers.

MORE: Trump fighting to bar use of White House lawyers' grand jury testimony in special counsel probe: Sources

In a sealed order last week, Judge Beryl Howell rejected Trump's claim of executive privilege for Meadows and a number of others, including Trump's former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe, his former national security adviser Robert O'Brien, former top aide Stephen Miller, and former deputy chief of staff and social media director Dan Scavino, according to sources familiar with the matter.

Former Trump aides Nick Luna and John McEntee, along with former top DHS official Ken Cuccinelli, were also included in the order, the sources said.

Trump is likely to appeal the ruling, according to sources briefed on the matter.

"The DOJ is continuously stepping far outside the standard norms in attempting to destroy the long accepted, long held, Constitutionally based standards of attorney-client privilege and executive privilege," a Trump spokesperson said in a statement. "There is no factual or legal basis or substance to any case against President Trump. The deranged Democrats and their comrades in the mainstream media are corrupting the legal process and weaponizing the justice system in order to manipulate public opinion, because they are clearly losing the political battle."

Meadows did not respond to ABC's request for comment and neither did an attorney representing him. Ratcliffe, O'Brien, Miller, Luna, McEntee and Cuccinelli did not respond to ABC's request for comment. An attorney representing Scavino declined to comment.

Some of the aides that have been ordered to testify have already appeared before the grand jury but did not answer some questions related to interactions with the former president, sources familiar with the matter told ABC News, and thus would now be required to return for additional testimony. The grand jury proceedings are being held under seal.

It's not clear the amount of information each of them would have, or the scope of what prosecutors want to question them on, the sources said.

ABC News previously reported that in February, prosecutors investigating Jan. 6 moved to compel testimony from a number of top Trump aides, including Meadows, Ratcliffe and O'Brien.

Previously, Judge Howell had rejected Trump's claim of executive privilege to block the testimony of two top aides to Vice President Pence, Greg Jacob and Marc Short. In rejecting Trump's motion to block the testimony of Jacob and Short, the judge ruled that it is up to the current president to assert executive privilege, not a former president, according to sources familiar with the proceedings.

The judge also previously ruled that former White House counsel Pat Cipollone, along with his deputy Pat Philbin, also had to return to the grand jury to answer additional questions after Trump previously argued they were protected by privilege.
---

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: loco on March 22, 2023, 04:49:36 PM ---

--- End quote ---

;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version