Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

List Of People I'd Like to Whip With A Rubber Hose.

<< < (12/12)

Phantom Spunker:
Jessie Eisenberg and Harry Styles. Would genuinely love to bury these two alive. Probably in the 69 position so even their skeletons get laughed at years later when an archaeologist digs them up.

Taffin:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on December 22, 2022, 03:29:48 AM ---Matt Hooper - the character played by pint-sized, bipolar cock-flasher Richard Dreyfuss in Jaws. Watched it again last night. Classic film, but I wanted to batter him when I was around 5-years-old and watching it for the first time, and I still want to batter him now... with the end of a rubber hose.

--- End quote ---

If you don't like Hooper now, can I recommend reading the book?  Got some really funny '70s 'bad-sex' writing in there, involving Hooper (among others) and I think you'll be surprised at just  how much more loathing you can find for him, within yourself

Sample of the standard of writing we're talking about:

'The men gasped as the shark broke the surface, rolling over to reveal its two salami-like claspers.  Quint roared, "I SEE YOUR COCK, YOU BASTAAAARD!"

Phantom Spunker:

--- Quote from: Taffin on April 10, 2023, 01:32:26 PM ---If you don't like Hooper now, can I recommend reading the book?  Got some really funny '70s 'bad-sex' writing in there, involving Hooper (among others) and I think you'll be surprised at just  how much more loathing you can find for him, within yourself

Sample of the standard of writing we're talking about:

'The men gasped as the shark broke the surface, rolling over to reveal its two salami-like claspers.  Quint roared, "I SEE YOUR COCK, YOU BASTAAAARD!"

--- End quote ---

A roaring Quint feasting his eyes on a massive cock, you say? Hotter than Dutch love. Ordering my copy now.

Taffin:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on April 15, 2023, 02:32:16 PM ---A roaring Quint feasting his eyes on a massive cock, you say? Hotter than Dutch love. Ordering my copy now.

--- End quote ---

Technically (and literally, I suppose) it's two massive cocks

I really hope you enjoy the book (for what it is - schlock) it's a lot of fun - sincerely  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version