Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

The MAGA King has been arrested

<< < (2/4) > >>

LurkerNoMore:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on January 20, 2023, 11:31:34 AM ---In all fairness, we can say that Hershel isn't the worst candidate they ever put up now.

--- End quote ---

Also, I am waiting for it to be revealed any day now that Santos is actually a child of Hershel.   I mean, no one can lie that lousy and brazenly unless it has been encoded into your DNA.

Gym Rat:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on January 20, 2023, 11:31:34 AM ---In all fairness, we can say that Hershel isn't the worst candidate they ever put up now.

--- End quote ---

And Joe is even more brainless than those 2 tards. Which is pretty hard to be...

LurkerNoMore:

--- Quote from: Gym Rat on January 29, 2023, 05:00:52 AM ---And Joe is even more brainless than those 2 tards. Which is pretty hard to be...

--- End quote ---

Now that is a stretch.  I know you don't like him, but that is a bit far.

Irongrip400:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on January 29, 2023, 06:27:00 AM ---Now that is a stretch.  I know you don't like him, but that is a bit far.

--- End quote ---

Biden is a demented old man for sure. He may have been somewhat smart back before his onset but he’s a shell of his former self.

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on January 29, 2023, 01:50:54 PM ---
Biden is a demented old man for sure. He may have been somewhat smart back before his onset but he’s a shell of his former self.

--- End quote ---

Interesting. So, you actually paid attention to what Biden was once like? Most VP's pretty much stay in the background like understudies in theatrical performances.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version