Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Indictment Watch

<< < (2/36) > >>

LurkerNoMore:
These witch hunts sure tend to catch a lot witches.   :D

The Retardo From Marga Lardo will be painting the walls red tonight.   

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on March 17, 2023, 03:20:15 PM ---Explain how Trump's two impeachments were "proved a fraud in court". The Senate acquitted Trump with 57 Senators including 7 GOP Senators voting guilty and 43 GOP Senators voting not guilty. A mere 10 votes shy of a total of 67 or two thirds vote required. "Skin of his teeth" is more like it. Trump has the honor of being the only U.S. President impeached twice. FYI, The House articles of impeachment constitute the formal allegation or allegations. Upon passage with a simple majority in the House, the defendant has been "impeached".

--- End quote ---

This is simple. I know you didn't watch any of the trial, I watched it all. But in short, In Schiff for brains fashion, he altered evidence like he did in the J6 show trial but even more, it took the prosecution I believe something like 23-26hrs to make their case while it only took the defense 12 to completely destroy it. It's that simple.

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on March 17, 2023, 05:52:51 PM ---As you should know, anything Qoach Todd doesn’t agree with is “fake” and a “fraud”.

That’s how his smooth brain works.

--- End quote ---

Lets do a live zoom debate. If I'm as dumb as you think I am, I'm sure you'd love to prove it to the entire board. Right?

Humble Narcissist:
This is really going down a dangerous path. Arresting your political opponents will not end well. This is Banana Republic shit.

LurkerNoMore:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on March 17, 2023, 07:22:53 PM ---This is simple. I know you didn't watch any of the trial, I watched it all. But in short, In Schiff for brains fashion, he altered evidence like he did in the J6 show trial but even more, it took the prosecution I believe something like 23-26hrs to make their case while it only took the defense 12 to completely destroy it. It's that simple.

--- End quote ---

There was no trial.
There was no prosecution
There was no defense. 

It was an investigation you dumb ass.  The fact you can’t differentiate the simple difference in this shows how meaningless and absurd your opinion is.   You just proves how stupid you are.  This is why no one is wasting time on a delusional retard.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version