Getbig Female Info Boards > Open Talk for Girl Discussion

Inaccurate Bra Sizes... grrrrr!!!

(1/6) > >>

Deedee:
I've asked other women at the gym and most agree.  If you train and have less bodyfat, more of a tapering back, bra sizes become almost irrelevant.  If the cup fits, then the band around the back feels like you're being hugged by a boa constrictor. Sometimes the opposite is true. If it fits around the back, the cup floats (depending on what you have to fill it  ;)). Also, when you have less fat around the hips, you get grief from the saleswomen if you want a matching bra-knicker set in different sizes, or you find the bra in your size, but not the knickers.  It's tough being a woman.  >:(

Laura Lee:
I second that!  >:(

Although I don't really have to wear a bra...now.  :D

Laura Lee:
Also, if you go to Victoria's Secret they will measure you and get you the right cup size and rib size 99% of the time...if you don't mind being measured by a chick you don't know, lol.

Deedee:

--- Quote from: Cheri Lane on September 09, 2006, 10:10:55 AM ---I second that!  >:(

Although I don't really have to wear a bra...now.  :D

--- End quote ---

Lol, lucky you!!!  :)

--- Quote ---Also, if you go to Victoria's Secret they will measure you and get you the right cup size and rib size 99% of the time...if you don't mind being measured by a chick you don't know, lol.
--- End quote ---

Up in Canada we don't have Victoria Secret.  Although now that I'm on your side of the fence I'm sooooooo going on a shopping rampage.  ;)

Laura Lee:

--- Quote from: Deedee on September 09, 2006, 10:17:24 AM ---Lol, lucky you!!!  :)

Up in Canada we don't have Victoria Secret.  Although now that I'm on your side of the fence I'm sooooooo going on a shopping rampage.  ;)

--- End quote ---
Welcome to the US of A Deedee.  Vicky's place is the best place to shop.  They even carry my size.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version