Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

Question for Spermballtaste/Sevastase regarding Wavelength

<< < (2/22) > >>

Mars:

The Master:
Bump for Spermballtaste avoiding this topic and being scared to answer.

Mr Nobody:

--- Quote from: Debussey DF on July 11, 2009, 01:27:12 AM ---Where = your answer Spermy?

Just for clarification, it = unlikely to believe that your efforts = less than Wavy as well.

So more drugs, better genetics, better dieting knowledge, similar to or better effort, and STILL not as good condition as Wavelength.

What = missing here? (except from a few lost surprise pics of your 1972 condition) :D

Did Swerdlow pull one on ya? :D

--- End quote ---
Yea I'd like to see those 1972 pics ;D

The Master:

--- Quote from: Mr Nobody on July 11, 2009, 02:13:33 AM ---Yea I'd like to see those 1972 pics ;D

--- End quote ---

Clearly, either his genetics for fatloss are worse than Wavelenghts, his dieting practices worse than Wavelengths, or a combination of both, as their efforts and drug usage = similar at worst (most likely spermy uses drugs, while wave does not).

He claims to have superior dieting knowledge and fatloss genetics compared to Wavelengths, but surely he = wrong on one or both parts, and despite having been very outspoken about this before, he = not avoiding the issue. Why is that? The Swerdlow school of denial? :D

windsor88:

--- Quote from: Mr Nobody on July 11, 2009, 02:13:33 AM ---Yea I'd like to see those 1972 pics ;D

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version