Author Topic: the synthol issue  (Read 6735 times)

dodster

• Getbig IV
the synthol issue
« on: October 19, 2005, 08:14:42 AM »
synthol is becoming more common nowadays, and more ppl know how to use it. This thread is not to bash the users, merely just to discuss the ppl who have used it and their experiences. Now even some of the best eg flex have used it. ppl like milos also.
For the pros: how widespread do u think it is in the sport? have u ever used it? do u think ronnie or jay have used it? which pros do u think use?

bigjohN79

• Getbig IV
  • FEAR THE BOG!!
Re: the synthol issue
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2005, 01:19:01 PM »
Anyone who using this shit is declared a "burnout". 
FEAR THE BAPP!

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2005, 03:43:05 PM »
To me - it is like somebody wanting to catch a buzz (not from synthol) but choosing grain alcohol - ?choosing poison?
Or it is like somebody ?DESPERATELY? wanting to get big and using (synthol) - ?choosing poison?
BTW, I do understand and realize 0 anabolic value. ?pro-inflammatory? a good term?

I have NEVER taken synthol - N E V E R will . . . NO judgements to others though. Scary SHIT!

It would be like Anadrol (freaking amazing shit) which would BE extreme - (for me) at 45yo.
I probably would have tried it in younger (more hearty?) I would put these 2 drugs
in the same toxicity potential. Again (I know) they are different.

Again NO Flame intended - call ma a sissy. More controlled risks considered here....

The light that burns twice as bright burn half as long.............
1 life 1 liver

Jdoug

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2005, 04:27:58 PM »
To me - it is like somebody wanting to catch a buzz (not from synthol) but choosinggrain alcohol - ?shoosing poison?
Or it is like somebody ?DESPERATELY? wanting to get big and using (synthol) - ?choosing poison?
BTW, I do understand and realize 0 anabolic value. ?pro-inflammatory? a good term?

I have NEVER taken synthol - N E V E R will . . . NO judgements to others though. Scary SHIT!

It would be like Anadrol (freaking amazing shit) which would BE extreme - (for me) at 45yo.
I probably would have tried it in younger (more hearty?) I would put these 2 drugs
in the same toxicity potential. Again (I know) they are different.

Again NO Flame intended - call ma a sissy. More controlled risks considered here....

The light that burns twice as bright burn half as long.............

sissy  :D

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2005, 04:44:43 PM »

sissy :D

Sissyboy to you!  ;)

one life - one liver
1 life 1 liver

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2005, 07:34:26 PM »
a few drol tabs to start a cycle won't kill you.
musclegurus.com

hank

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2005, 02:38:21 PM »
synthol and anadrol arent even in the same league...the stories Ive heard about the dangers of anadrol are so outrageous. Ive personally used tremendous amounts with no ill effects. Now Synthol...well its like puffing your muscle up like a water ballon. Troulbe is that most people haven't the experience or know-how on how to and where to inject it...your muscle groups can come out looking lumpy and flabby  like big boob implants.
And behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him

aikido2917

• Getbig III
  • Wear your skin one size too small!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2005, 05:55:32 PM »
I like synthol in small doses the two weeks before a contest... it will bring a lcking bodypart up to par... but you have to inject all over the muscle and not too much so you don't look lumpy... never more than 3 cc per muscle and spread all over the entire muscle... Like shoulders for example... Last time I did a contest I used it in my shoulder... hit 12 injection site in each shoulder and never more than 3 cc and no lumpiness, just brought the up to my trap an back development.

sadadasdasda

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2005, 03:01:38 AM »
Sythol used at the last moment like that is not how it is intended for it to be used at all, that is synthol abuse.

Synthol therapy stretches the muscle fibres allowing for more muscle growth to a stubborn bodypart, with proper application of synthol you wouldn't to be able to tell he had had injections at all.

Those pics you always see of synthol users are not the typical synthol user at all but its abusers, nothing more then a freakshow.  Synthol is not mean't to be used as a last minute fix but part of a wel thought out program to add more muscle to an already developed body.

Cu.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2005, 07:55:32 AM »
Fake and unnatural. No greater sign of desperation to resort to this. Pathetic & ludicrous. CAN'T be healthy.

When you walk U can look forward to feeling the stuff sloshing round.