Author Topic: cycle!!!!  (Read 1854 times)

momo200

• Getbig II
cycle!!!!
« on: February 07, 2014, 09:50:37 AM »
400 test prop per week
750 equipose per week
200-300mg trenbolone per week
4ui hgh
25mcg t3
well this is my new cycle, I wanna build some muscle while cutting fat slowlyyy, can I add some lentus insulin to be more anabolic or should I use some rapid slin ?

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
Re: cycle!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 11:11:56 AM »
I don't know ur stats to recommend slin or not. But generally for cutting hgh and slin are dropped for cutting.

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 11:15:47 AM »
Unless you are competing fuck Slin Momo otherwise I like.

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 11:18:39 AM »
I don't know ur stats to recommend slin or not. But generally for cutting hgh and slin are dropped for cutting.
hgh is drooped when cutting!! No way lol

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 11:19:56 AM »
Unless you are competing fuck Slin Momo otherwise I like.
yes ill compet in juin

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2014, 12:18:36 PM »
Yes hgh causes water retention and is better as a mass builder. The last weeks of prep every competitor drops it. Ur better off watching ur diet. Saving the gh for a bulk cycle at a higher dose

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2014, 12:19:35 PM »
hgh is drooped when cutting!! No way lol

You can be lean on hgh but understand you will hold water that won't go away unless you discontinue use.. Bodybuilders discontinue it several days before a show because of the water weight

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2014, 12:20:18 PM »
Yes hgh causes water retention and is better as a mass builder. The last weeks of prep every competitor drops it. Ur better off watching ur diet. Saving the gh for a bulk cycle at a higher dose

You beat me to it lol

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2014, 01:31:03 PM »
I agree, but droping the hgh should be 1 to 2 weeks out, more than that u can risk losing muscles, well can I use some slin and what type should be, lentus or raoid ?

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2014, 01:41:59 PM »
keep hgh in at that does until last 2 weeks
as far is slin, you could try log pre-workout and see how it goes, as long as diet is in check you will lean up, and june is plenty off time, Considering you are decently lean already

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2014, 04:21:49 PM »
Now im 9% bf, slow slin before workout doesnt peak nop? So no need to ingest carbs with it right? And what do u think about adding humilin in the morning or post workout

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2014, 05:47:18 PM »
you could try 10iu log pre-workout, I would eat a meal 45min to working out 50P/40C/15F, then drink some carbs intra, I like plazma, I do 2 scoops which is 80grams carbs I believe, then an hour after training I eat steak and 2 cups of rice, this is working great for me so far, I am leaning up nicely while growing. If you wanted to do am slin also, I would use humalin right after your first morning meal.......my 2 cents.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2014, 06:08:00 PM »
You can be lean on hgh but understand you will hold water that won't go away unless you discontinue use.. Bodybuilders discontinue it several days before a show because of the water weight

Always use as much GH as you can afford(pharm grade).  You will still be absolutely shredded on a contest diet with GH, just drop it 1-2 weeks out.  GH is the one thing you would never want to diet without.  The film of water is minuscule at best, and some people don't even get that.  What a lot of people think is water is actually fat from shitty dieting.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2014, 08:22:32 PM »
Always use as much GH as you can afford(pharm grade).  You will still be absolutely shredded on a contest diet with GH, just drop it 1-2 weeks out.  GH is the one thing you would never want to diet without.  The film of water is minuscule at best, and some people don't even get that.  What a lot of people think is water is actually fat from shitty dieting.

I have used genotropin pen for 2 years straight 5ius a day.. No matter how clean my diet was I always had a layer of water that I didn't like.. This guy isn't a bodybuilder he's just going on a cycle to look good.. He can certainly get shredded with extreme diet and cardio and maybe a little AI here and there..don't get me wrong I like gh but you can diet very effectively without it.. Not everyone is getting ready for the Olympia.. Too many of the new guys on here rely too much on drugs instead of the hard work and diet... Galeniko can comment on this..these days I just use gh for injury repair because I don't like how it effects blood sugar

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2014, 09:50:52 PM »
I have used genotropin pen for 2 years straight 5ius a day.. No matter how clean my diet was I always had a layer of water that I didn't like.. This guy isn't a bodybuilder he's just going on a cycle to look good.. He can certainly get shredded with extreme diet and cardio and maybe a little AI here and there..don't get me wrong I like gh but you can diet very effectively without it.. Not everyone is getting ready for the Olympia.. Too many of the new guys on here rely too much on drugs instead of the hard work and diet... Galeniko can comment on this..these days I just use gh for injury repair because I don't like how it effects blood sugar

x2 exactly my point

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2014, 10:36:25 PM »
nop sir I will compete in juin, I am a bodybuilder, but I am ana amateur, what type of slin I can do befaore workout withiut adding carbs? I want the anabolic effect without the peak and the added carbs

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2014, 02:24:11 AM »
nop sir I will compete in juin, I am a bodybuilder, but I am ana amateur, what type of slin I can do befaore workout withiut adding carbs? I want the anabolic effect without the peak and the added carbs

They are called "steroids"

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2014, 03:08:45 AM »
They are called "steroids"
im talking about the slins not the roids

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2014, 03:31:26 AM »
im talking about the slins not the roids

Honestly at those doses I don't think you need slin or gh
It's easy to want to run the buffet, but not needed at all. You're running the GH at 4ui. Monitor your blood sugar and take enough long acting slin each morning to keep you in the normal range of blood sugar and that's it

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2014, 03:59:50 AM »
Honestly at those doses I don't think you need slin or gh
It's easy to want to run the buffet, but not needed at all. You're running the GH at 4ui. Monitor your blood sugar and take enough long acting slin each morning to keep you in the normal range of blood sugar and that's it
so I shot some lantus in the morning nop?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2014, 04:12:56 AM »
so I shot some lantus in the morning nop?

I don't know the brands or anything
But you're after something that doesn't exist.... Just keep your blood sugar in the normal range

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2014, 12:05:59 PM »
So what I will do is injecting 40-50ui lentus and increasing trenbolone to 100mg every day for 6 days per week