Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Conspiracy Theories Board

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -

<< < (7/8) > >>

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: iron boy on December 16, 2018, 07:30:55 AM ---and what you did not understand ? ( rascal hog ) what you did not understand ? point it out.

--- End quote ---
Anything you say.

iron boy:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on December 16, 2018, 01:43:00 PM ---Anything you say.

--- End quote ---

than dont listen to it and listen to your brainwashing propagandas like evolution, big bang, moon landing etc.

but you cannot remain the damn free. side you have to take weather this`1 or that`1.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: iron boy on December 18, 2018, 09:39:52 AM ---than dont listen to it and listen to your brainwashing propagandas like evolution, big bang, moon landing etc.

but you cannot remain the damn free. side you have to take weather this`1 or that`1.

--- End quote ---
What is your native language?  Let me know and then write your responses in that language and I can use Google translate to interpret your babbling.

iron boy:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on December 18, 2018, 12:24:35 PM ---What is your native language?  Let me know and then write your responses in that language and I can use Google translate to interpret your babbling.

--- End quote ---

now kindly enjoy my lollypop by pying without inviatation ( like an humble whore { as you claim to be })

;) and your humble small mouth is no more small and humble ( anymore ) so there is no need of it.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: iron boy on December 22, 2018, 11:25:34 PM ---now kindly enjoy my lollypop by pying without inviatation ( like an humble whore { as you claim to be })

;) and your humble small mouth is no more small and humble ( anymore ) so there is no need of it.

--- End quote ---
Do your parents have any children that aren't retarded?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version