Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

List Of People I'd Like to Whip With A Rubber Hose.

<< < (11/12) > >>

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: AbrahamG on November 30, 2022, 04:31:12 PM ---I understand the rules.  I can't fucking stand her.  I'd rather beat her with the hose than fuck her.  In the ass.

--- End quote ---
She is very annoying.

Grape Ape:
I kept women off this list.

Would be sizable - Milano, Middler, Maddow, Hostin, Behar, Griffin, New Zealand PM, Wolensky, Lorenz, Wu, etc.....

nzmusclemonster:

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on December 01, 2022, 06:15:38 AM ---I kept women off this list.

Would be sizable - Milano, Middler, Maddow, Hostin, Behar, Griffin, New Zealand PM, Wolensky, Lorenz, Wu, etc.....

--- End quote ---

:o

Pretty much everyone in NZ dislikes horse face now, surprised to see her make your list.

Phantom Spunker:
'Daily Dose of Internet' guy. The little fanny pad has got me my 'last warning' on YouTube for slagging him off, lol. He's always posting these pathetic, self-pitying comments to elicit praise from strangers and I can't help but attack him for it. Would love sever his vocal chords then tar and feather him.

Phantom Spunker:
Matt Hooper - the character played by pint-sized, bipolar cock-flasher Richard Dreyfuss in Jaws. Watched it again last night. Classic film, but I wanted to batter him when I was around 5-years-old and watching it for the first time, and I still want to batter him now... with the end of a rubber hose.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version