Author Topic: GetBig 2023 Positive BenchPress Club Leader Challenge Goal Board with Prizes  (Read 8278 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
You are ignoring this loser.

EVERYONE PLEASE JOIN ME !!  ;)

Yes - will do & hopefully everyone else will.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
As always the story of my demise has been greatly exaggerated did you ever try the flat bench and see how it felt? Need to get you verified on the board someone has to push Matty. I actually sent a request to hammer strength for a quote on a plate loaded incline hammer. I want to add one of those to my equipment as I always liked those but I need more space first anyway

If anyone still thinks Brian is still posting read this

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
If anyone still thinks Brian is still posting read this
No way did he type that........way too dumb to sound even halfway intelligent,and even used puncuation for the most part........usually never does.

Plus,it just ain`t him......been reading his bullshit since he`s been here and THAT was not him.

Notice also,all the mentions that it isn`t him,he hasn`t denied it once, and Hanky would have done so for certain.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
No way did he type that........way too dumb to sound even halfway intelligent,and even used puncuation for the most part........usually never does.

Plus,it just ain`t him......been reading his bullshit since he`s been here and THAT was not him.

Notice also,all the mentions that it isn`t him,he hasn`t denied it once, and Hanky would have done so for certain.

I don't need to argue with everyone about every nonsensical lie they make up about me but more importantly this is a positive thread about everyone setting goals and achieving them. Let's keep it focused. Your 185lb challenge goal still awaits come on Wes you can do it. Good Luck!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
You are ignoring this loser.

EVERYONE PLEASE JOIN ME !!  ;)

This would be like joining hezbollah to promote peace.

You cannot do it.
Y

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
FYI, Usain Bolt's supposed 4.22 in the 40 while retired and wearing sweat pants and Puma joggers was a publicity stunt, you can find video analyses indicating it was more like 4.5-4.6 (still pretty fast for those conditions!).  But in his 100 meters world record he split the first 40 yards in about 4.08 seconds (excluding reaction time) or 4.22 seconds (including reaction time). 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I don't need to argue with everyone about every nonsensical lie they make up about me but more importantly this is a positive thread about everyone setting goals and achieving them. Let's keep it focused. Your 185lb challenge goal still awaits come on Wes you can do it. Good Luck!!
A positive thread? I know just the place for it! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
A positive thread? I know just the place for it! :D
Great job chaos!  ;)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
But...but...butt...bhank y said this thread was deleted?! bhanky never lies!

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Account has changed hands for sure.

PIP hanky

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
:

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
Chaos moved this thread because he didn't like his 275lb challenge goal let's not let him get away from it that easy.

Come on Chaos 275 is a fair challenge let's see it

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V