Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 418300 times)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #2975 on: December 10, 2021, 10:58:08 PM »
Apparently I will need to have a third Pfizer shot.

'fully vaccinated' - an ever distant deception by which the damned r led to their demise... one shot at a time.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2976 on: December 11, 2021, 01:33:07 AM »
Apparently I will need to have a third Pfizer shot.

like OAK and Howard, you actually qualify for a 4th wall building micro-dose (the same stuff in every shot, no variety, no new spikes, nothing new for your immune system to see like new variant proteins (wonder why multi-shot victims keep getting infected  ???)).  Given you can mix and match now, you can take 2 different shots on the same day.  Go for it. That should protect you from Omicron nasal drip and hot flashes.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #2977 on: December 11, 2021, 03:39:14 AM »
like OAK and Howard, you actually qualify for a 4th wall building micro-dose (the same stuff in every shot, no variety, no new spikes, nothing new for your immune system to see like new variant proteins (wonder why multi-shot victims keep getting infected  ???)).  Given you can mix and match now, you can take 2 different shots on the same day.  Go for it. That should protect you from Omicron nasal drip and hot flashes.

I need the 'Covid Passport' to travel.

Airlines, booking tickets, hotels, airports, and just basic entry into another country unfortunately basically 'require' this now.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #2978 on: December 11, 2021, 05:04:04 AM »
I need the 'Covid Passport' to travel.

Airlines, booking tickets, hotels, airports, and just basic entry into another country unfortunately basically 'require' this now.

Understood. I'm just over this stuff now.

In other news...

Pentagon considering COVID-19 booster mandate for troops

Can anyone give me the stats on how many perfectly healthy soldiers have passed away from Covid since February 2020 (Septempber 2019 if you were in Germany?  That's right folks. They had the variant which first appeared in NYC. Check the clinical timeline.)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2979 on: December 11, 2021, 05:15:14 AM »
Took the dog out today, met two guys tallking about one of them having Covid, his symptoms lasted for three weeks.
He said "I caught it the day after I had my booster"

If you hit someone on the head with hammer it still wouldnt sink in...

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #2980 on: December 11, 2021, 05:16:08 AM »
Understood. I'm just over this stuff now.

In other news...

Pentagon considering COVID-19 booster mandate for troops

Can anyone give me the stats on how many perfectly healthy soldiers have passed away from Covid since February 2020 (Septempber 2019 if you were in Germany?  That's right folks. They had the variant which first appeared in NYC. Check the clinical timeline.)

Probably need it for potential overseas travel requirements.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2981 on: December 11, 2021, 07:34:37 AM »
"The amendment raises fines from €726 (£617/$818) to €2,000 (£1,701/$2,255) and increases prison time for those who refuse to pay from four weeks to up to a year.

Given that Austrians who don’t get vaccinated by February face fines of up to €7,200 ($8,000) for non-compliance, those who refuse to pay would also face a 12 month jail sentence."

https://summit.news/2021/12/10/unvaxxed-in-austria-could-be-imprisoned-for-a-year/

Gitur

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2982 on: December 11, 2021, 08:40:00 AM »
Took the dog out today, met two guys tallking about one of them having Covid, his symptoms lasted for three weeks.

Didn't you know? You're supposed to feel like a bag of smashed assholes when you get Jabbed  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2983 on: December 11, 2021, 09:08:15 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2984 on: December 11, 2021, 09:10:22 AM »
All of this hype from the left and not one death reported 🐑

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2985 on: December 11, 2021, 09:45:47 AM »

Brainwashed Sheep Like !!!!
Beyond Help.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2986 on: December 11, 2021, 10:02:15 AM »
"The conclusion from the American Heart Association seems worthy of some attention: “We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.”

“In my 19 years as a pro footballer & and then my 20+ years watching and commenting, I’ve never seen ANY players collapse, pass out, etc either live or during any of the thousands of training sessions and matches I’ve taken part in,” remarked ex pro-footballer Kevin Gage over Twitter."

"Last month, three professional athletes were stricken by health emergencies in the same week. Football player for Wigan Athletic, Charlie Wyke, 28, suffered cardiac arrest during scrimmage and was taken to hospital where he was reported in stable condition. Wyke credited emergency CPR performed by manager Leam Richardson with helping to save his life.

Days later, John Fleck, 30, a player with Sheffield United, was carried off the field on a stretcher during a Championship game against Reading. The Daily Mail, citing an anonymous source, reported rather defensively that “John Fleck’s issue was not vaccination related.” The list doesn’t end there.

In late October, Barcelona player Sergio Aguero, 33, considered one of the best strikers today, had his dazzling career cut short after being diagnosed with cardiac arrhythmia following a match; on November 1st, Icelandic midfielder Emil Palsson, 28, required resuscitation after a cardiac arrest 12 minutes into play; on June 12, Denmark midfielder Christian Eriksen, 29, named Danish Football Player of the Year a record five times, suffered a heart attack at Euro 2020 and given cardiopulmonary resuscitation. He announced his retirement from the sport after being fitted with an implantable cardioverter-defibrillator to regulate his heartbeat."

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2021/12/10/have-professional-athletes-become-the-canary-in-the-covid-coalmine/

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #2987 on: December 11, 2021, 10:15:09 AM »
"The conclusion from the American Heart Association seems worthy of some attention: “We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.”

“In my 19 years as a pro footballer & and then my 20+ years watching and commenting, I’ve never seen ANY players collapse, pass out, etc either live or during any of the thousands of training sessions and matches I’ve taken part in,” remarked ex pro-footballer Kevin Gage over Twitter."

"Last month, three professional athletes were stricken by health emergencies in the same week. Football player for Wigan Athletic, Charlie Wyke, 28, suffered cardiac arrest during scrimmage and was taken to hospital where he was reported in stable condition. Wyke credited emergency CPR performed by manager Leam Richardson with helping to save his life.

Days later, John Fleck, 30, a player with Sheffield United, was carried off the field on a stretcher during a Championship game against Reading. The Daily Mail, citing an anonymous source, reported rather defensively that “John Fleck’s issue was not vaccination related.” The list doesn’t end there.

In late October, Barcelona player Sergio Aguero, 33, considered one of the best strikers today, had his dazzling career cut short after being diagnosed with cardiac arrhythmia following a match; on November 1st, Icelandic midfielder Emil Palsson, 28, required resuscitation after a cardiac arrest 12 minutes into play; on June 12, Denmark midfielder Christian Eriksen, 29, named Danish Football Player of the Year a record five times, suffered a heart attack at Euro 2020 and given cardiopulmonary resuscitation. He announced his retirement from the sport after being fitted with an implantable cardioverter-defibrillator to regulate his heartbeat."

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2021/12/10/have-professional-athletes-become-the-canary-in-the-covid-coalmine/

Again, none of this proves that the vaccines are to blame for the apparent rise in collapses now happening in various sporting events. Indeed, it has been suggested that Covid-19 itself may be to blame for increasing the frequency of cardiac arrest through “some inflammatory response,” Dr. Satjit Bhusri, a cardiologist at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City, told WebMD.

We can say roughly the 1st cases showed up in Germany in Sept of 2019, based on Germans who had traveled to China.

Between that time and the 1st dose of bullshit in a needle, how many athletes were collapsing with cardio issues vs. post fucboi inject?  They act like they can't come up with the datum.

In fact, the only professional athlete cardio incidents I can remember are cocaine-related and genetic issues but they were so infrequent I can't remember anyone but Len Bias.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #2988 on: December 11, 2021, 11:15:54 AM »

Sorry SOMEPARTS your abstract is a FAKE:

https://retractionwatch.com/2021/12/03/aha-regrets-any-confusion-and-is-reviewing-meeting-policies-after-outcry-over-covid-19-vaccine-abstract/

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

8) 8) 8) 8)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2989 on: December 11, 2021, 11:47:41 AM »
US Dept of Defense Covid stats as of 12/08/21:

CASES      HOSP       RECOV      DEATH
Military       257,147    2,302    252,993        79
Civilian        73,807       2,087      65,678        382
Dependent   41,678    501    40,619       33
Contractor    25,020    688    23,558       127
Total      397,652      5,578    382,848       621

https://www.defense.gov/Spotlights/Coronavirus-DOD-Response/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2990 on: December 11, 2021, 01:17:32 PM »
Skip to comments.

Albert Lea restaurant owner found guilty of violating state COVID mandate
Star Tribune (Minn.) ^ | DECEMBER 9, 2021
Posted on 12/11/2021, 4:15:34 PM by Mount Athos

The owner of a wine and beer bar who openly flouted Gov. Tim Walz's executive orders to shut down last winter during the COVID-19 pandemic was found guilty of six criminal misdemeanor counts Thursday by a Freeborn County jury.

A jury of three women and three men took only an hour of deliberation to convict Lisa Hanson, the 57-year-old bar owner, after a three-day trial punctuated by Hanson's repeated attempts to argue that Walz's orders were unconstitutional.

Judge Joseph Bueltel followed the reading of the verdict with a scathing denunciation of Hanson's behavior, explaining why the governor's orders were legal. "You wanted to make money over the interest of public safety," he said. "You don't recognize the law. You don't think you're subject to the law."

He then sentenced her to 90 days in jail, which began immediately, and a $1,000 fine, considerably more than what Albert Lea City Attorney Kelly Dawn Martinez, who prosecuted the case, had sought.

Asked to comment on the verdict, Hanson raised her fist and shouted, "Liberty and freedom!" as she was led away by sheriff's deputies.

After a warrant was issued for her arrest, Hanson went into hiding. She was arrested several weeks later in Iowa, where she was staying at a motel.

Her restaurant has been closed since February and the city of Albert Lea decided earlier this year not to renew its lease, which will expire at year's end. In the meantime, she was fined $9,000 in a case brought by Attorney General Keith Ellison and fined another $18,000 in November in connection with the case.

In her closing argument, Hanson said she had a duty to challenge "the abusive exercise of government authority" and "the overreach of an overzealous government."

(Excerpt) Read more at startribune.com ...

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2991 on: December 11, 2021, 01:29:01 PM »
Skip to comments.

Albert Lea restaurant owner found guilty of violating state COVID mandate
Star Tribune (Minn.) ^ | DECEMBER 9, 2021
Posted on 12/11/2021, 4:15:34 PM by Mount Athos

The owner of a wine and beer bar who openly flouted Gov. Tim Walz's executive orders to shut down last winter during the COVID-19 pandemic was found guilty of six criminal misdemeanor counts Thursday by a Freeborn County jury.

A jury of three women and three men took only an hour of deliberation to convict Lisa Hanson, the 57-year-old bar owner, after a three-day trial punctuated by Hanson's repeated attempts to argue that Walz's orders were unconstitutional.

Judge Joseph Bueltel followed the reading of the verdict with a scathing denunciation of Hanson's behavior, explaining why the governor's orders were legal. "You wanted to make money over the interest of public safety," he said. "You don't recognize the law. You don't think you're subject to the law."

He then sentenced her to 90 days in jail, which began immediately, and a $1,000 fine, considerably more than what Albert Lea City Attorney Kelly Dawn Martinez, who prosecuted the case, had sought.

Asked to comment on the verdict, Hanson raised her fist and shouted, "Liberty and freedom!" as she was led away by sheriff's deputies.

After a warrant was issued for her arrest, Hanson went into hiding. She was arrested several weeks later in Iowa, where she was staying at a motel.

Her restaurant has been closed since February and the city of Albert Lea decided earlier this year not to renew its lease, which will expire at year's end. In the meantime, she was fined $9,000 in a case brought by Attorney General Keith Ellison and fined another $18,000 in November in connection with the case.

In her closing argument, Hanson said she had a duty to challenge "the abusive exercise of government authority" and "the overreach of an overzealous government."

(Excerpt) Read more at startribune.com ...

hahahaha.....ANTIVAXXERS lose again!

❤️

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2992 on: December 11, 2021, 02:57:50 PM »
Seems to be a theme in Soccer

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2994 on: December 11, 2021, 04:49:05 PM »
I'll take sentences that contradict themselves for $1000, Alex.

"A two-shot course of Pfizer Inc.’s vaccine has just 22.5% efficacy against symptomatic infection with the omicron variant, but can thwart severe disease, according to laboratory experiments in South Africa."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-12-11/pfizer-course-has-23-efficacy-vs-omicron-in-s-african-study?sref=i4qXzk6d

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2995 on: December 11, 2021, 05:13:52 PM »
https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/man-in-italy-uses-fake-silicone-arm-to-try-to-get-vaccine-certificate-1.5692841

"I first felt sorry for the man, thinking that he had a prosthesis and wondering if I had somehow forced him to give me the wrong arm," Bua said. "But then he admitted he was wearing the fake arm on purpose to avoid getting the vaccine!"

OMG!!!

Antivaxxers are sooooo dumb!

😆😆😆

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2996 on: December 11, 2021, 06:44:42 PM »
I'll take sentences that contradict themselves for $1000, Alex.

"A two-shot course of Pfizer Inc.’s vaccine has just 22.5% efficacy against symptomatic infection with the omicron variant, but can thwart severe disease, according to laboratory experiments in South Africa."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-12-11/pfizer-course-has-23-efficacy-vs-omicron-in-s-african-study?sref=i4qXzk6d

It’s okay…we’ll find more conclusive findings in 55 years when they release their final reports.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2997 on: December 11, 2021, 07:18:54 PM »
It’s okay…we’ll find more conclusive findings in 55 years when they release their final reports.

FDA saying they can't respond to a FOIA request for 55 years should be a clue that this is not normal.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2998 on: December 11, 2021, 09:17:51 PM »

FDA saying they can't respond to a FOIA request for 55 years should be a clue that this is not normal.

How long does the process normally take?  I bet you have NO idea.

::) ::) ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2999 on: December 11, 2021, 11:48:52 PM »
How long does the process normally take?  I bet you have NO idea.

::) ::) ::)

5-7… now go away troll. You’re losing literally every aspect of this thread