Author Topic: Training at the KOLOSEUM with Milos.../A condensed How-to in post 1  (Read 275576 times)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
Another sophisticated getbig question.  ::)

maybe a little sophisticated for you pumpy but garraeth understood it fine.

just aswell i wasn't aiming it at you hey? ;)

barfing, puking, whatever sophisticated terminolgy you want to use, happens to be a feature of the milos w.o so get your head out of your arse.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
maybe a little sophisticated for you pumpy but garraeth understood it fine.

just aswell i wasn't aiming it at you hey? ;)

barfing, puking, whatever sophisticated terminolgy you want to use, happens to be a feature of the milos w.o so get your head out of your arse.

Lighten up, barf-breath.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
Lighten up, barf-breath.

that was exactly my point to you.

pumpster

• Getbig V
that was exactly my point to you.

Aren't there more Steve Reeves posts to get to?  ;)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
Aren't there more Steve Reeves posts to get to?  ;)

dunno, are there? seems you're the one obsessed with the poor guy.

you do know he's both heterosexual and deceased don't you ???

pumpster

• Getbig V
dunno, are there? seems you're the one obsessed with the poor guy.

you do know he's both heterosexual and deceased don't you ???

Nice try but you're the one posting there on a daily/hourly basis LOL

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
heh, none. Chewing gum REALLY helps with that. When I start feeling woozy I chew like mad and it goes away.

Saturday one guy puked, but not me -- thankfully.

We did legs AGAIN today -- yea, saturday and tuesday. It was murder. I was still super sore. And another guy puked. Bad, from what I could hear. But he came back and finished strong.

Another great workout Garraeth...
I wish you posted some photos and complete program for our friends here on getbig....
As you know - I don't have much time...but I would go from one exercise to another - explaining what was done in each and every one...

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Synthol: yeah big mistake. But I look it like any handicap -- it can be overcome. So my arms won't be like Frank McGrath's, but they'll be decent and match the rest of my physique. It'll be a lot harder, but do-able imo. Plus it seems people like Nasser, Kovacs, and Heiko Kallbach were at the ends of their careers and/or already super drugged out and everything shot and worn. I'm neither.
And there are others who've used synthol that you don't know about because they were able to fix the damage.

BEAST 8692: not sure which pic you're referring to, but we were to stretch pretty far when doing the rows. Plus, after doing 400 reps, you start to loose your perfect form...

Re: SE Oil, What about trying different types of therapies, like massage or ultrasound, ever considered that? Milos may have some ideas?

Good to see that you've come to terms with the oil stuff, wish you the best of luck progressing the best you can despite of it.

Big difference in the overall look from before BTW, you look much healthier, probably 10-15 years younger.

Slay the dragon mate.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
Another great workout Garraeth...
I wish you posted some photos and complete program for our friends here on getbig....
As you know - I don't have much time...but I would go from one exercise to another - explaining what was done in each and every one...

Milos I was hoping at some point to see a calve, hamstring and ab workout. Any possibility of laying out those routines?
and keep moving!

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
I can post those pics...just haven't cuz I'm working on a watermarking script.

Gimme a bit and I'll put them up...

Cool thanks bro!
and keep moving!

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
Good work with the pink dumbbells... thanks for info... I'm training shoulders in a couple of hours  :)

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
sorry if it was already addressed but how much times a week do you guys train body parts??? i understanded you trained legs two days in the week? and what days (and how much) do you take off?

what about abs???
!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
Legs again today...you wanna see the pics? Or no?

It was cool...another guy I'd never seen joined us today (he mighta been a regular member, I dunno, but everyone acted as tho they knew him) -- didn't finish.

Another one bites the dust  ;D

I'm evil, I know -- but I'm surprised how they drop like flies. So far, 3 new people have tried and not finished. And it's only been like 3 weeks.

pics garraeth

you started this shit, FINISH IT!

that includes the pics man. >:(

btw, big kudos for showing some heart. a rare thing indeed. :)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
great pics ;D

hang in there garraeth. i wanna see how this shit ends.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
heh, thanks.

But I don't plan on it ending anytime soon...it's not a trial basis type of thing -- at least, not for me!

is this the way hide, wood, etc train year round? is there an off season ???

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Legs again today...you wanna see the pics? Or no?

It was cool...another guy I'd never seen joined us today (he mighta been a regular member, I dunno, but everyone acted as tho they knew him) -- didn't finish.

Another one bites the dust  ;D

I'm evil, I know -- but I'm surprised how they drop like flies. So far, 3 new people have tried and not finished. And it's only been like 3 weeks.

Is the drop out in the pics?

Good to see you're not thinking of quitting anytime soon ;D
I'll be interested in your results.
Any weight loss/ body comp. changes noticable yet?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Shoulders today -- no pics...
what did you guys do garraeth?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
good pics garraeth.

how's the motivation going?

silvio's arms look like they're going to explode (literally) at any second while he's doing those giant sets.

i think i know where milos is coming from with this protocol ie keep changing the angles, rep cadence, rom, emphasis (negative/positive), etc, etc which keeps you fresh (well, fresher than straight sets) and forcing more and more blood into the working muscles. the possibilities for combinations, motivation and adaptation therefore become endless. i'm know i'm simplifying things to the extreme here, but i believe that i'm starting to understand Mr Sarcev.

i understand that all that blood has tremendous effects on growth due to nutrient flow, capillary growth, hypertrophy due to adaptation to new stressors, etc, but i would be interested to see how the dieted down versions of silvio, etc fare come contest time. will they have the size, thickness, density to do damage on stage with the guys that are still doing the very heavy straight set training eg. coleman, branch, jackson, etc.

one thing is for sure, milos has stepped outside the box. the man has an open mind and it appears he is not afraid to debate his view point anywhere and with anyone. i respect him for that.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
garraeth, and how about your progression???

gainning mass? losing fat? gettin bigger? more defined??? what results are you having, are they surpassing your initial ideas???

and for how long now are you doing this method?
!

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
how did wolf hang with the workout?

El Guapo

• Getbig III
I'm gonna put you in a hard spot but oh well... based on training with both wolf and silvio, which one do you see doing better in the upcoming shows?

El Guapo

• Getbig III
heh...I really have no idea. Both have strengths and both have weaknesses, imo...

pussy!!!! :D

El Guapo

• Getbig III
Pretty much...they're both bigger than me.  ;D

lol