Author Topic: UFC 115 rumored to be an epic fail (PPV sales)  (Read 8853 times)

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Re: UFC 115 rumored to be an epic fail (PPV sales)
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2010, 07:35:08 AM »
You continually bring up several things in almost every post. Dick N Balls and Pedo's  disguising themselves as a coach.
We all know you have Dick N Ball on your brain constantly, and most likely literally.
You also have stated you have a license to "coach" boxing as well...Hmmmmmmm.
Things are not looking good for you.

Look in the mirror, there you will see yourself attatched to Dana's scrotum.  Go to just  about any thread you've ever posted in and you'll find that "guy" posts follow you where ever you go, from multiple people.  Now stop and wonder why that is, when you're able to cross that bridge, you'll find your answer.   Quit trying to act suprised that your behaviour draws comments like that StoolPshr.
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2010, 07:49:36 AM »
Look in the mirror, there you will see yourself attatched to Dana's scrotum.  Go to just  about any thread you've ever posted in and you'll find that "guy" posts follow you where ever you go, from multiple people.  Now stop and wonder why that is, when you're able to cross that bridge, you'll find your answer.   Quit trying to act suprised that your behaviour draws comments like that StoolPshr.

So are you a Pedo boxing coach? You have said you 'coach' boxing?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2010, 08:12:55 AM »
Damn, StoolPSHR getting owned more than usual today. What a pathetic individual.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2010, 08:20:50 AM »
Damn, StoolPSHR getting owned more than usual today. What a pathetic individual.

Right on cue....

I must be doing something right to control you the way I do. 

How about you post something, anything about MMA for once.

You do know what MMA is right?

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2010, 07:24:27 PM »
So are you a Pedo boxing coach? You have said you 'coach' boxing?

Wow, you have the weakest comebacks, why even bother trying?  Why not just say, I'm rubber you're glue?  You seem to resort to that when shit gets too deep for you, lol.  It's sad really breh, just re-read my post right before this one in this thread and sleep on it tonight, the truth will set you free.
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2010, 07:57:23 PM »
Wow, you have the weakest comebacks, why even bother trying?  Why not just say, I'm rubber you're glue?  You seem to resort to that when shit gets too deep for you, lol.  It's sad really breh, just re-read my post right before this one in this thread and sleep on it tonight, the truth will set you free.

Did I touch a nerve with you again?  Still dodging the question aren't you? You are a coach right?

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2010, 08:46:51 PM »
Did I touch a nerve with you again?  Still dodging the question aren't you? You are a coach right?

Typical, trying to change the subject like you always do when your getting your ass handed to you.  What a bitch ::)
Predictions
 40/61

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2010, 09:25:06 PM »
serious question weight - why do you post on getbig?  it is a bodybuilding board.  all of your posts are on the mma board, why arent you on sherdog and all the other mma sites?
I dont like twinks.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2010, 06:15:00 AM »
Typical, trying to change the subject like you always do when your getting your ass handed to you.  What a bitch ::)

How am I changing the subject chump? You claimed I was a pedo coach, when I don't even coach.
You have claimed in the past you were a boxing coach. Therefore I asked if you were still coaching.

Did I hit a little to close to home when I asked such a question? You have skirted around it for more then a day now.

Are you living vicariously through such statements?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2010, 06:22:42 AM »
serious question weight - why do you post on getbig?  it is a bodybuilding board.  all of your posts are on the mma board, why arent you on sherdog and all the other mma sites?

This is an MMA forum genius...furthermore, it should be very apparent to you that I do visit other MMA boards due to my profound knowledge of the sport.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2010, 07:33:38 AM »
How am I changing the subject chump? You claimed I was a pedo coach, when I don't even coach.
Are you living vicariously through such statements?
You got schooled by Coach.

I guess you don't even pay attention to the hot garbage that you pump out.
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2010, 07:44:40 AM »
I guess you don't even pay attention to the hot garbage that you pump out.

Still not answering. Aren't you a coach?

Man you really are as dumb as Texans get. When I said coach I was referring to this owning by poster 'The Coach' http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=333236.msg4763828#msg4763828

Care to explain this?
You have posted this numerous times on this board.

Why do you continually deny that you are a coach? And at the same time you accuse me of being not only a coach, but a pedo-coach?
When I am neither. Pot calling the kettle black, not?

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2010, 08:39:15 AM »
How does you being a pedophile reflect poorly on me?  Like I said, your shitty comebacks basically all boil down to "im rubber you're glue" type shit.  I know your not a coach in anything, I was just using your own poorly worded attempts at a comeback against you.  You might need a lesson in combative humor/comebacks because apparently youre too dumb to see this.  You're trying too hard son.
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2010, 08:55:48 AM »
How does you being a pedophile reflect poorly on me?  Like I said, your shitty comebacks basically all boil down to "im rubber you're glue" type shit.  I know your not a coach in anything, I was just using your own poorly worded attempts at a comeback against you.  You might need a lesson in combative humor/comebacks because apparently youre too dumb to see this.  You're trying too hard son.

Outed for a meaningless boxing license as well as pedophilia.

Next time don't accuse people of something that strikes so close to home for you.

BTW....I know that is a fake ass, dot matrix printed, misaligned, boxing license anyways. Pretty sad you had to fake something that almost anyone can obtain with $35 and a pen.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2010, 09:45:32 PM »
Outed for a meaningless boxing license as well as pedophilia.
Next time don't accuse people of something that strikes so close to home for you.
BTW....I know that is a fake ass, dot matrix printed, misaligned, boxing license anyways. Pretty sad you had to fake something that almost anyone can obtain with $35 and a pen.

Outed?  All I see is you changing the subject of the verbal hammering you got yourself into once again with your "I know you are but what am I" style attempt at comebacks.  If you actually knew anything about the USA boxing, then you'd know that the USA amatuer boxing assosciation actually requires the passing of an exam in which you have to actually know the inticracies of the sport, nutrition, proper weight loss techniques etc.,and it's a 65 dollar fee to become a coach and 50 to become a fighter.  Don't even pretend you know how that works because it's more than apparent you'd never have the stones to actually step into combative sport training of any kind and you never have,and it shows.  If you knew what outed meant you'd quit posting here out of embarrasment.
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2010, 10:46:10 PM »
Outed?  All I see is you changing the subject of the verbal hammering you got yourself into once again with your "I know you are but what am I" style attempt at comebacks.  If you actually knew anything about the USA boxing, then you'd know that the USA amatuer boxing assosciation actually requires the passing of an exam in which you have to actually know the inticracies of the sport, nutrition, proper weight loss techniques etc.,and it's a 65 dollar fee to become a coach and 50 to become a fighter.  Don't even pretend you know how that works because it's more than apparent you'd never have the stones to actually step into combative sport training of any kind and you never have,and it shows.  If you knew what outed meant you'd quit posting here out of embarrasment.

Ok...Superstar trainer, boxer, and MMA fighter ::) Like I have said before, thankfully this is the internet, you can pretend all you want on here with that fake ass license you posted.

Regardless, I know more about MMA than you can ever dream about, and it is apparent to me in all the Dick N Ball talk you always bring up when I back you into a corner.

But hey, this is the internet, be who you want to be Chump.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2010, 04:31:38 AM »
Like I have said before, thankfully this is the internet, you can pretend all you want on here

But hey, this is the internet, be who you want to be Chump.

oh the irony....
DAWG

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2010, 06:25:58 PM »
Regardless, I know more about MMA than you can ever dream about

Lol ,You think watching Tuf for a few months and reading fight finder on Sherdog makes you an expert?  All you have shown on this board is that you can complain about Fedor and Strikeforce.  You have yet to show anywhere in this place that you know any technical aspect of any discipline in MMA.  Let me predict your response to this, "I'm rubber your glue" or "this is the internet".
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2010, 09:08:54 PM »
Lol ,You think watching Tuf for a few months and reading fight finder on Sherdog makes you an expert?  All you have shown on this board is that you can complain about Fedor and Strikeforce.  You have yet to show anywhere in this place that you know any technical aspect of any discipline in MMA.  Let me predict your response to this, "I'm rubber your glue" or "this is the internet".

I have shown plenty of knowledge, and you would never see it anyways. You are so delusional towards me because of the owning I put on you way back.

So what if I think Fedor is fighting cans and I like the UFC?

When did this become a crime? or somehow make me an uneducated MMA fan?

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2010, 09:52:59 PM »
So what if I think Fedor is fighting cans and I like the UFC?
When did this become a crime? or somehow make me an uneducated MMA fan?

You claim to be educated and never really post any technical reason why someone sucks or why an org and it's fighters suck other than reading fight finder win/loss stats and playing MMA math.  Which basically amounts to nuthugging out of ignorance of the technicalities of the various disciplines involved in the sport.
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2010, 10:22:04 PM »
You claim to be educated and never really post any technical reason why someone sucks or why an org and it's fighters suck other than reading fight finder win/loss stats and playing MMA math.  Which basically amounts to nuthugging out of ignorance of the technicalities of the various disciplines involved in the sport.

I am always correct in my statements as well as MMA knowledge.

How I get there is really irrelevant.

Because my opinions and knowledge conflicts with your anti UFC campaign, you deem me incorrect. So be it. Your loss.