Author Topic: You should put your feet up  (Read 1233 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
You should put your feet up
« on: July 25, 2007, 05:08:11 AM »
So... we're doing close grips for tris and a dude skinny enough to make me look big suggests putting our feet up. Apparently he got a lot stronger because it isolates the triceps so much and is far safer for the back because it's flat on the bench. Said the legs are for stability not to push and them on the floor probably lowers the risk for a shoulder injury. Really didn't fel the need to comment on the back safety issue.

Watching this guy who was 6'3" and probably 168 do 1/4 squats with 315 really made me have a change of heatt.

Legs up it is.!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: You should put your feet up
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 10:33:54 AM »
Thats the one good thing about no one speaking english in my gym,no advice ;D

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 03:34:45 PM »
So... we're doing close grips for tris and a dude skinny enough to make me look big suggests putting our feet up. Apparently he got a lot stronger because it isolates the triceps so much and is far safer for the back because it's flat on the bench. Said the legs are for stability not to push and them on the floor probably lowers the risk for a shoulder injury. Really didn't fel the need to comment on the back safety issue.

Watching this guy who was 6'3" and probably 168 do 1/4 squats with 315 really made me have a change of heatt.

Legs up it is.!

haha i thought this was gonna be like "you should put your feet up while drkaje's mom is vaccuming your house after you just wore out all her holes and are enjoying a cold post-fuck beer"

but this is funny too  :P
I'm Nick's role model!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 11:32:17 AM »
haha i thought this was gonna be like "you should put your feet up while drkaje's mom is vaccuming your house after you just wore out all her holes and are enjoying a cold post-fuck beer"

but this is funny too  :P

At least your grammar is good. Nothing worse than having some fuck-tard try talking shit who doesn't know the diff between your/you're, to/two/too, know/no and how to use the possessive.

You're still a homo but at least you can spell. :)