Author Topic: This dago will NEVER vote for Andrew Cuomo  (Read 9174 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: This dago will NEVER vote for Andrew Cuomo
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2020, 08:42:22 AM »
New York has reported over 5,400 COVID-related deaths across hundreds of nursing homes and assisted living facilities — and the state is facing additional scrutiny, according to the Daily Caller News Foundation, as even those numbers appear to have been underreported.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2020, 08:38:55 AM »
I know someone who used to live in a building where Cuomo used to live. The staff all said he was an asshole and cheap.

They said the his father, Mario, was a nice guy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2020, 10:39:08 AM »
Cuomo downplays calls for federal probe into nursing home coronavirus deaths: 'Ask President Trump' (it's all Trump's fault)
Fox News ^ | May 20 2020 | Andrew O'Reilly
Posted on 5/20/2020, 2:50:20 PM by knighthawk

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Wednesday brushed off calls for the Department of Justice to open an investigation into the massive number of deaths in the state’s nursing homes during the coronavirus pandemic – claiming he was only following guidelines from the Trump administration and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

While no formal probe has been announced, the speculation comes amid scrutiny of his March 25 directive that required nursing homes to take on new patients infected with COVID-19. The order stated that "[nursing homes] are prohibited from requiring a hospitalized resident who is determined medically stable to be tested for COVID-19 prior to admission or readmission."

Nursing homes in New York – which has been the epicenter of the public health crisis – have been particularly devastated by the pandemic, with the death toll in the facilities topping more than 5,000 as of earlier this week. Cuomo recently issued a new directive stating that hospitals cannot send patients back to nursing homes in the state unless they test negative for the virus.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2020, 11:21:19 AM »
this incompetent clown needs to be fired asap. blaming trump, typical democrap

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2020, 01:29:56 PM »
Cuomo downplays calls for federal probe into nursing home coronavirus deaths: 'Ask President Trump' (it's all Trump's fault)
Fox News ^ | May 20 2020 | Andrew O'Reilly
Posted on 5/20/2020, 2:50:20 PM by knighthawk

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Wednesday brushed off calls for the Department of Justice to open an investigation into the massive number of deaths in the state’s nursing homes during the coronavirus pandemic – claiming he was only following guidelines from the Trump administration and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

While no formal probe has been announced, the speculation comes amid scrutiny of his March 25 directive that required nursing homes to take on new patients infected with COVID-19. The order stated that "[nursing homes] are prohibited from requiring a hospitalized resident who is determined medically stable to be tested for COVID-19 prior to admission or readmission."

Nursing homes in New York – which has been the epicenter of the public health crisis – have been particularly devastated by the pandemic, with the death toll in the facilities topping more than 5,000 as of earlier this week. Cuomo recently issued a new directive stating that hospitals cannot send patients back to nursing homes in the state unless they test negative for the virus.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

He’s fucked. Another Democrat “Star” bites the dust. He’ll never live this down:

Elise Stefanik asks feds to investigate Cuomo's 'failed' nursing home policy | Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/elise-stefanik-invites-feds-to-investigate-cuomos-failed-nursing-home-policy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2020, 05:19:27 PM »
ments.

Cuomo Now Blaming Trump for Disastrous State Directive on Nursing Homes
Townhall ^ | May 23, 2020 | Bronson Stocking
Posted on 5/23/2020, 8:12:57 PM by yoe

Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D-NY) is attempting to shift blame onto President Trump for a New York directive that sent coronavirus patients into nursing homes, risking the lives of elderly, vulnerable people.

For weeks, despite access to the governor at daily press briefings, a fawning press failed to question the governor about an ill-conceived state directive that may be responsible for the staggering number of coronavirus deaths in New York nursing homes and adult care facilities.

A March 25th state directive required such facilities to admit patients with either suspected or confirmed cases of the Wuhan coronavirus. The directive even prohibited these facilities from requiring a coronavirus test for patients being admitted from a hospital. Cuomo only reversed the disastrous policy earlier this month.

(Excerpt) Read more at townhall.com ...

TOPICS: Crime/Corrupt

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2020, 10:24:59 AM »
ments.

Cuomo Now Blaming Trump for Disastrous State Directive on Nursing Homes
Townhall ^ | May 23, 2020 | Bronson Stocking
Posted on 5/23/2020, 8:12:57 PM by yoe

Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D-NY) is attempting to shift blame onto President Trump for a New York directive that sent coronavirus patients into nursing homes, risking the lives of elderly, vulnerable people.

For weeks, despite access to the governor at daily press briefings, a fawning press failed to question the governor about an ill-conceived state directive that may be responsible for the staggering number of coronavirus deaths in New York nursing homes and adult care facilities.

A March 25th state directive required such facilities to admit patients with either suspected or confirmed cases of the Wuhan coronavirus. The directive even prohibited these facilities from requiring a coronavirus test for patients being admitted from a hospital. Cuomo only reversed the disastrous policy earlier this month.

(Excerpt) Read more at townhall.com ...

TOPICS: Crime/Corrupt

So he wants to blame it on the federal government. Didn’t the governor of Florida get the same information and somehow had completely different results?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2020, 07:12:52 PM »
does the OP think it's "edgy" to use the word "dago"

bruh- stop it........it's not akin to a black guy referring to another black guy as "nigga"

Italians aren't margenalized so any pejoratives like "dago" are kind of like the "free space" on a bingo card- you can say it as many times as you want and no one is giving a shit....same with "mic" for Irish people and "honkee" for normal people

plus, Cuomo is a Sicilian....he would only wish someone would think he was of legit italian descent

tl/dr- i'm a Unification-denier ergo sicilians can suck a legit dick and the fuck outta here if you think they're "italian"

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2020, 03:46:22 AM »
does the OP think it's "edgy" to use the word "dago"

bruh- stop it........it's not akin to a black guy referring to another black guy as "nigga"

Italians aren't margenalized so any pejoratives like "dago" are kind of like the "free space" on a bingo card- you can say it as many times as you want and no one is giving a shit....same with "mic" for Irish people and "honkee" for normal people

plus, Cuomo is a Sicilian....he would only wish someone would think he was of legit italian descent

tl/dr- i'm a Unification-denier ergo sicilians can suck a legit dick and the fuck outta here if you think they're "italian"

If anyone needs advice on how to put rubber bands around thier nuts, they'll reach out.  Until then, fuck off with your two year hiatus.

Also, welcome back.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2020, 03:30:59 PM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8355089/Cuomo-slams-people-going-without-masks.html

Uuggghhhh!   Godfngdamnit.

I can’t wait for this mask shit to backfire on the fucking asshole and becomes another debacle to go along with his handling of nursing homes. Funny how no one is talking about this guy for president anymore.

When it gets hot, the elderly and fat people are gonna start dropping due to lack of oxygen as a result of the masks.

I give it until July 4 until the CDC changes the guidelines.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2020, 05:06:41 PM »

I can’t wait for this mask shit to backfire on the fucking asshole and becomes another debacle to go along with his handling of nursing homes. Funny how no one is talking about this guy for president anymore.

When it gets hot, the elderly and fat people are gonna start dropping due to lack of oxygen as a result of the masks.

I give it until July 4 until the CDC changes the guidelines.

And no one is talking about his disastrous reign at HUD either.   Cuomo is a disaster everywhere he infects. 

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2020, 06:33:11 PM »

put rubber bands around thier nuts,

that's what the fight club people did to that rich guy in the bathroom before they threatened to cut his nuts off

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2020, 01:49:10 AM »
Cuomo is a Sicilian....he would only wish someone would think he was of legit italian descent

....sicilians can suck a legit dick and the fuck outta here if you think they're "italian"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2020, 11:45:01 AM »
'I'm proud': NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio responds to daughter's arrest during New York City protest
Washington Examiner ^ | 06/01/2020 | by Emma Colton
Posted on 6/1/2020, 2:36:08 PM by SeekAndFind

Mayor Bill de Blasio said he’s proud of his daughter after she was arrested over the weekend for participating in the New York City protests over George Floyd’s killing last week.

Chiara de Blasio, 25, was arrested Saturday evening after police declared an unlawful assembly in the area around 10:30 p.m. A source told the New York Post she was blocking traffic during the protest.

“That was a real hot spot. Police cars were getting burned there. People were throwing and yelling, fighting with cops. There were thousands of people in that area at that time,” the source said.

Her father addressed her arrest during a press conference Monday.

“As has been reported, my daughter, Chiara, was arrested at a protest. I want you first to know — and I think many, many parents can appreciate this: She’s 25 years old and did not inform Chirlane and I of her intention to get arrested,” he said.

She has since been released.

The mayor said he and his wife reached out to their daughter when they learned of her arrest to have her recount what happened.

“Look, I love my daughter deeply. I honor her. She is such a good human being. She only wants to do good in the world. She wants to see a better and more peaceful world. She believes a lot of change is needed,” he said.

He added, “I’m proud of her that she cares so much that she was willing to go out there and do something about it. She recounted the story in detail to me. She was acting peacefully.”

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2020, 02:22:05 PM »
He’s fucked. Another Democrat “Star” bites the dust. He’ll never live this down:

Elise Stefanik asks feds to investigate Cuomo's 'failed' nursing home policy | Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/elise-stefanik-invites-feds-to-investigate-cuomos-failed-nursing-home-policy

He's gone up/down due to some mistakes mixed in with good calls.
But his overall approval % is the envy of many elected officials.

https://www.newsweek.com/new-york-governor-andrew-cuomo-coronavirus-response-poll-nursing-homes-1506781

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2020, 12:44:57 PM »
Cuomo discourages Thanksgiving gatherings to contain COVID-19
NY Post ^ | October 28, 2020 | 2:14pm | Bernadette Hogan and Carl Campanile
Posted on 10/28/2020, 3:06:19 P

Gov. Andrew Cuomo is discouraging New Yorkers from holding family gatherings on Thanksgiving to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus.

“My personal advice is you don’t have family gatherings — even for Thanksgiving,” the governor said during a conference call with reporters Wednesday.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2020, 02:36:46 PM »
Cuomo discourages Thanksgiving gatherings to contain COVID-19
NY Post ^ | October 28, 2020 | 2:14pm | Bernadette Hogan and Carl Campanile
Posted on 10/28/2020, 3:06:19 P

Gov. Andrew Cuomo is discouraging New Yorkers from holding family gatherings on Thanksgiving to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus.

“My personal advice is you don’t have family gatherings — even for Thanksgiving,” the governor said during a conference call with reporters Wednesday.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

How are these clowns sleeping at night and even safe walking around their own neighborhoods at this point

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2020, 01:45:24 PM »
How are these clowns sleeping at night and even safe walking around their own neighborhoods at this point

“Yes, @NYGovCuomo sexually harassed me for years. Many saw it, and watched,” she said. “I could never anticipate what to expect: would I be grilled on my work (which was very good) or harassed about my looks. Or would it be both in the same conversation? This was the way for years.”

Let’s see if the MeeeeeeeeTtttooooooooo mob says anything

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2020, 05:34:17 AM »
STATS SHOW ANDY RUINED BUSINESSES FOR NOTHING
boblonsberry.com ^ | 12/14/20 | Bob Lonsberry
Posted on 12/14/2020, 8:28:49 AM by shortstop

Andy Cuomo made a mistake Friday.

He shared the numbers.

The contact tracing numbers. The ones that show where people are catching covid.

Specifically, he put up a PowerPoint slide that listed the results of the contact tracing of all cases of New York covid between the first of September and the last of November.

That was an interesting slice of time. It began in the quiet days of late summer, with the virus hiding in the depths of its seasonality, and it ended with the first traces of winter, with the virus emerged and spreading dramatically through the population.

It was a period that included low and high, and the sharp spike between them.

And it showed how, over those three months, the virus was spread.

And here’s what it found: None of the sectors of the economy targeted by the government played any significant role whatsoever in covid spread, and government quarantine policy seemed to play a dominant role in the large majority of transmissions.

Translation: We might have been better off in every way if the government had just stayed out of it.

Here are the numbers.

Restaurants and bars, long reviled as the focus of covid transmission, long the target of government restrictions and shutdowns, accounted for just 1.43% of all the covid cases in New York during the dramatic so-called “second surge.”

One point four three percent.

In a state where it is estimated covid-inspired government restrictions will put some 60% of restaurants out of business by the end of the year, restaurants and bars were traced to a tiny fraction of the cases.

And the governor, having this data, still imposed a color-coded scheme that further burdened and restricted both bars and restaurants.

He knew they were innocent, and he buried them some more.

The same with hair salons and barber shops.

Contact tracing showed that hair businesses were involved in the transmission of just .14% of all New York covid between September and November.

Fourteen one-hundredths of one percent.

And yet orange zone barbershops and salons were completely closed down by the governor’s order.

They had nothing to do with spreading covid, as his own numbers showed, but he screwed them anyway.

But not as bad as he screwed the gyms.

Gyms in New York were connected with the transmission of .06% of cases of covid.

Six one-hundredths of one percent.

And yet in the orange zones he shut them down completely.

Think of the tens of thousands of workers out of a job because of the unnecessary restrictions on salons, barbershops, gyms, restaurants and bars – industries that account for just 1.63% of New York’s covid cases.

How is that not a crime? How does that not have the state up in arms?

How can the state legislature and county leaders be silent in the face of such an insane injustice?

So, if the covid isn’t being passed in the industries the governor has destroyed, where is it being passed?

Well, .69% is from churches and other religious houses, which are also under the governor’s thumb. Travelers into or out of New York account for 1.06%, and he sent the National Guard to the airports to hassle them, and for a few months had most of the nation on a restricted list.

Teachers and other school employees, as well as those working in higher education, accounted for – as an employment-related transmission – 1.5% of New York’s covid cases. College students, who came back to campus in September and caroused like hell immediately thereafter, were 2.02% of cases. Public school students were all less than half of one percent, just like prisons. Frontline news media and motel workers were both .02%.

First responders of all sorts – to include, randomly, the military – were 1% of transmissions.

How about stores, the small ones and the big-box ones, the groceries and the hardwares and everything else. Taken together, every single store, thronged with customers, accounted for .61% of covid cases over three months.

Hospitals and nursing homes took a heavier hit, with all patients and residents, health care providers and institution employees, everyone from nurses to janitors, all combined to provide 7.81% of covid transmissions.

All totaled, that’s barely a quarter of the covid cases.

So, where are the rest?

At home.

Almost 74% of all the covid cases in New York during the rocket-launch between September and November were passed in the home.

Though ominously described by many public health officials as “private gatherings,” a way to blame people for their own illness by implying that their social choices have sickened them, these are almost exclusively in-home, in-family transmissions.

And quarantines play a big part in that.

One member of a family gets covid, that person is quarantined at home, and the whole family gets covid.

At home, conditions for spreading the virus are good. Outside the home, conditions for spreading the virus are bad.

New York has found every conceivable way to crack down on activities outside the home, where covid transmission is very rare. And it has used its power to keep infected families inside the home, where almost three-quarters of covid transmission is taking place.

What is better than quarantine?

Statistically, everything.

This isn’t an argument against quarantine, it’s just an honest assessment of where covid is coming from.

It is clear that society is getting it right in the workplace and in schools, has some challenges in health-care settings, but is getting decimated in the home.

And yet the governor will today announce new restrictions and rules on places which his own statistics show are not covid threats.

That’s the lunacy New York suffers under.

A governor who is proving every day that the cure is worse than the disease.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2020, 05:37:22 AM »
BREAKING: Serious Sexual Misconduct Allegations Surface Against Andrew Cuomo
https://trendingpolitics.com ^ | December 13, 2020 | Collin Rugg
Posted on 12/14/2020, 8:25:00

On Sunday, new sexual misconduct allegations were brought forward against New York governor Andrew Cuomo by one of his former advisers.

The serious allegations were made by progressive activist Lindsey Boylan who came forward in a series of tweets.

“Yes, @NYGovCuomo sexually harassed me for years. Many saw it, and watched,” she said. “I could never anticipate what to expect: would I be grilled on my work (which was very good) or harassed about my looks. Or would it be both in the same conversation? This was the way for years.”

“Not knowing what to expect what’s the most upsetting part aside from knowing that no one would do a damn thing even when they saw it. No one. And I *know* I am not the only woman,” she added. “I’m angry to be put in this situation at all. That because I am a woman, I can work hard my whole life to better myself and help others and yet still fall victim as countless women over generations have. Mostly silently. I hate that some men, like @NYGovCuomo abuse their power.”

The allegations come as former Vice President Joe Biden is considering Cuomo as his attorney general pick, assuming Biden takes office in January.

“Cuomo has been asked in recent weeks about his interest in the attorney general spot,” the Associated Press reported. “Just this week, he said in a public radio interview in New York, ‘I have no intention to run for president or vice president, or go to the administration.’ But he said the attorney general job ‘is really critical, especially now.'”

The report that Cuomo may become the United States Attorney General came to a surprise to many considering Cuomo's past.

The New York Times reported:

A three-month examination by The New York Times found that the governor’s office deeply compromised the panel’s work, objecting whenever the commission focused on groups with ties to Mr. Cuomo or on issues that might reflect poorly on him.

Ultimately, Mr. Cuomo abruptly disbanded the commission halfway through what he had indicated would be an 18-month life. And now, as the Democratic governor seeks a second term in November, federal prosecutors are investigating the roles of Mr. Cuomo and his aides in the panel’s shutdown and are pursuing its unfinished business.

Before its demise, Mr. Cuomo’s aides repeatedly pressured the commission, many of whose members and staff thought they had been given a once-in-a-career chance at cleaning up Albany. As a result, the panel’s brief existence — and the writing and editing of its sole creation, a report of its preliminary findings — was marred by infighting, arguments and accusations. Things got so bad that investigators believed a Cuomo appointee was monitoring their communications without their knowledge. Resignations further crippled the commission. In the end, the governor got the Legislature to agree to a package of ethics reforms far less ambitious than those the commission had recommended — a result Mr. Cuomo hailed as proof of the panel’s success.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V