Author Topic: Two teens charged with murdering Melbourne baseball player Chris Lane  (Read 6303 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/two-teens-charged-with-murdering-melbourne-baseball-player-chris-lane/story-fni0fiyv-1226700172461

Lane, 22, who had a scholarship at an Oklahoma college to play baseball and major in finance, was gunned down while jogging through the town of Duncan in Oklahoma on Friday afternoon local time.
...because they were bored. Guess the color??????????????????

This is why people cross the street...this is why people concealed carry. If Canadian hockey players from MooseJaw were gunning down innocent joggers at an alarming rate...then we'd profile them as well. It turns out thats not the demographic. i wonder if there's an Australian Al Sharpton ready to lead marches for this poor kid. I suspect not.

I hope these assholes all get the chair.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
This is a political issue because of their race ?

or is it because they used a handgun ?

or something else, maybe because they murdered an Aussie?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Where are the protests? Looks like a hate crime to me.

Paging Al Sharpton and the Trayvon defenders.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Where are the protests? Looks like a hate crime to me.

Paging Al Sharpton and the Trayvon defenders.

didn't this just happen and didn't the killers get arrested ?

did the killers say they targeted this guy because of his race ?

I assume so since you're saying it looks like a hate crime to you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
This is a political issue because of their race ?

or is it because they used a handgun ?

or something else, maybe because they murdered an Aussie?

Where is Obama?  If he had three sons they would look like these little animal thugs. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V

I'm jumping to conclusions just like the race industry did with Martin....except these assbags were bored and killed this guy. I suspect that plenty of black people went by their house before this Aussie did, but because he was white and they were bored..bored animals...they decided to kill him...so I'm gonna carry a boomerang...tattoo a Koala on my ass...and march for Chris Lane
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

I'm jumping to conclusions just like the race industry did with Martin....except these assbags were bored and killed this guy. I suspect that plenty of black people went by their house before this Aussie did, but because he was white and they were bored..bored animals...they decided to kill him...so I'm gonna carry a boomerang...tattoo a Koala on my ass...and march for Chris Lane

These animals also killed an animal the day before for practice. 

They should be fed to the eels in a swamp somewhere. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
These animals also killed an animal the day before for practice. 

They should be fed to the eels in a swamp somewhere. 

these guys will likely spend the rest of their lives among people just like themselves or worse

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
these guys will likely spend the rest of their lives among people just like themselves or worse

And cost us millions of dollars more in incarceration costs.   They should just be dumped off a tall building. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
And cost us millions of dollars more in incarceration costs.   They should just be dumped off a tall building. 

If you had said something like that on The Today show maybe they would have had you back

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Two teens charged with murdering Melbourne baseball player Chris Lane
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2013, 02:06:05 PM »

actually an interesting political angle to this tragedy might be the comparison of gun laws in Australia vs. the US

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2013, 02:17:18 PM »
Yeah except that there are two sides to that story as well. Its not as popular as the left here thinks it is over there. Besides...where did they get the gun...was it registered to begin with or another stolen or illegal weapon, making gun laws not applicable to the situation.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2013, 02:22:28 PM »
Yeah except that there are two sides to that story as well. Its not as popular as the left here thinks it is over there. Besides...where did they get the gun...was it registered to begin with or another stolen or illegal weapon, making gun laws not applicable to the situation.

so you're saying that in Australia the gun laws don't work because they still have a plethora of stolen guns out there?

in other words if this degenerates killed this guy with a stolen gun the same thing could have just as likely happened in Australia with a stolen gun

btw - I'm not trying to put words in your mouth so If I've misunderstood your point please let me know

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2013, 04:12:58 PM »

did zimmerman say he targeted trayvon bc of his race?

how did race get injected into that shit show of a train wreck?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2013, 04:14:30 PM »
did zimmerman say he targeted trayvon bc of his race?

how did race get injected into that shit show of a train wreck?

what does Zimmerman have to do with this situation

why is Zimmerman mentioned every time there is a shooting as it is comparable to every other shooting that ever occurred

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2013, 04:20:57 PM »
what does Zimmerman have to do with this situation

why is Zimmerman mentioned every time there is a shooting as it is comparable to every other shooting that ever occurred
why are gun laws mentioned everytime there is a shooting?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2013, 04:27:22 PM »
why are gun laws mentioned everytime there is a shooting?

well I asked what the political angle was for posting this story on this board and I offered some possible reasons

note - I didn't start this thread or choose to post it here

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2013, 04:29:30 PM »
well I asked what the political angle was for posting this story on this board and I offered some possible reasons

note - I didn't start this thread or choose to post it here
so you jumped to guns and race...lets see what other recent event revolved around guns and race?

Hmmmm

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2013, 04:35:22 PM »
so you jumped to guns and race...lets see what other recent event revolved around guns and race?

Hmmmm

I asked what made this a political issue and I asked a bunch of questions

I asked if it was race or because a handgun was used or because he was an Aussie

All questions

none were declarative satements

Why don't you tell me why this terrible story is a political issue because I still don't know why it is but apparently you do

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2013, 04:47:35 PM »
It is simple. If 3 white kids killed a black man because they said they were bored, then the media - the president - NAACP - al sharpton/jesse jackson - and the justice department would all be yelling "Hate crime" and the need for more gun control laws and/or that we finally need to ban all hand guns.

the truth is that this was a hate crime. 3 black men killed a white man... because he was different from them.

where is the media outrage?
where are the marchers for justice?

we who know... know the answers. you other people need to pull your head out of the sand and see the world for what it is.
sept 10th APF

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2013, 04:52:57 PM »
It is simple. If 3 white kids killed a black man because they said they were bored, then the media - the president - NAACP - al sharpton/jesse jackson - and the justice department would all be yelling "Hate crime" and the need for more gun control laws and/or that we finally need to ban all hand guns.

the truth is that this was a hate crime. 3 black men killed a white man... because he was different from them.

where is the media outrage?
where are the marchers for justice?

we who know... know the answers. you other people need to pull your head out of the sand and see the world for what it is.

this is a horrible and disgusting crime - no doubt about it but so far I don't see any statement of why they chose this guy

BTW - I have a problem with most "hate crime" designations.  Why is a murder or assault any more heinous based on one particular reason over another?

If I kill you because you have red hair is that any less heinous than killing you because you're black, white or asian or gay ?

What if I just killed you because I'm a nut and love killing people.  Is that a lesser crime than killing you for a specific reason based on race, sexual orientation, religion etc...?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2013, 05:10:55 PM »

I asked what made this a political issue and I asked a bunch of questions

I asked if it was race or because a handgun was used or because he was an Aussie

All questions

none were declarative satements

Why don't you tell me why this terrible story is a political issue because I still don't know why it is but apparently you do
lmfao go ahead and play dumb moron, if you can answer why the zimmerman trial was political then you can probably answer your own questions...

then again probably not!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2013, 05:15:40 PM »
lmfao go ahead and play dumb moron, if you can answer why the zimmerman trial was political then you can probably answer your own questions...

then again probably not!!!

resorting to unprovoked name calling already ?

I see you must be frustrated and all out of ideas

you're the one who brought up Zimmerman

I see no connection and I have no idea how/why this horrible event is even a "political" story

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2013, 05:20:16 PM »
if you can answer why the zimmerman trial was political then you can probably answer your own questions...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2013, 05:36:31 PM »
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/two-teens-charged-with-murdering-melbourne-baseball-player-chris-lane/story-fni0fiyv-1226700172461

Lane, 22, who had a scholarship at an Oklahoma college to play baseball and major in finance, was gunned down while jogging through the town of Duncan in Oklahoma on Friday afternoon local time.
...because they were bored. Guess the color??????????????????

This is why people cross the street...this is why people concealed carry. If Canadian hockey players from MooseJaw were gunning down innocent joggers at an alarming rate...then we'd profile them as well. It turns out thats not the demographic. i wonder if there's an Australian Al Sharpton ready to lead marches for this poor kid. I suspect not.

I hope these assholes all get the chair.

Agreed....what the fuck is wrong with these kids.  Killing someone because you're bored.
A