Author Topic: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?  (Read 153814 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?
« Reply #400 on: May 24, 2021, 06:06:17 PM »

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez reveals she is in therapy after the Capitol riot that she believes was an 'all-out attempted coup'
UK Daily Mail ^ | May 24 2021 | EMILY GOODIN
Posted on 5/24/2021, 2:34:27 PM by knighthawk

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has revealed she is in therapy after the Capitol Riot she believes was an 'all-out attempted coup'.

The Squad member told the Latino USA podcast that she is learning to 'slow down' and indicated her colleagues in the House are still too scared to talk about what happened on January 6.

'Oh yeah, I'm doing therapy but also I've just slowed down. I think the Trump administration had a lot of us, especially Latino communities, in a very reactive mode,' she said.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Lmfao !

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #401 on: May 27, 2021, 07:43:37 AM »
HA!!!!   You cant make this up any more!!!   

LMFAO at these sick mentally ill nutcases. 

https://slate.com/human-interest/2021/05/dear-prudence-mask-coronavirus-fear-sex.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: May 27, 2021, 07:44:58 AM »
AOC reveals she's in therapy and then insults combat veterans by comparing serving in Congress on January 6 to having effectively 'served in war'
American Thinker ^ | 05/27/2021 | Thomas Lifson

Something is deeply wrong with the mind of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Toni Williams, writing at Victory Girls, has her number:

AOC has proven to be emotionally fragile and uses that fragility as a politically manipulative tactic. Who could ever forget her fake crying in an empty parking lot when she was trying to drag President Donald Trump for putting kids in cages at the border? Sandy Ocasio-Cortez sobbed during the Congressional testimony of a migrant mother whose 19 month old daughter died of a lung infection weeks after the child's release from the custody of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (I.C.E.). The video is here.

Miss Ocasio-Cortez has certainly used the January 6, 2020 Capitol breach to her political advantage. She wasn't actually in the Capitol building at the time of the riot, she was in her office blocks away. But, she encountered a law enforcement officer and was traumatized.

Now she is claiming that the trauma she experienced because someone was banging on her office door has her in therapy.  And she has the unbelievable gall to liken what she and other members of Congress experienced that day to having effectively "served in war."  She did so in an interview with Maria Hinohosa of Latino U.S. that lasted almost three quarters of an hour.  If you can stand that much narcissism, listen to the whole thing here.  But for our purposes, this brief summary in Business Insider will suffice:

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez revealed Friday she's attending therapy after the "extraordinarily traumatizing" January 6 Capitol insurrection.

The New York Congresswoman told the public radio show Latino USA that she's learning how to "slow down" after the attack, which resulted in the deaths of five people including a police officer.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

Mental illness 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #403 on: May 29, 2021, 07:03:40 AM »
AOC reveals she's in therapy and then insults combat veterans by comparing serving in Congress on January 6 to having effectively 'served in war'
American Thinker ^ | 05/27/2021 | Thomas Lifson

Something is deeply wrong with the mind of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Toni Williams, writing at Victory Girls, has her number:

AOC has proven to be emotionally fragile and uses that fragility as a politically manipulative tactic. Who could ever forget her fake crying in an empty parking lot when she was trying to drag President Donald Trump for putting kids in cages at the border? Sandy Ocasio-Cortez sobbed during the Congressional testimony of a migrant mother whose 19 month old daughter died of a lung infection weeks after the child's release from the custody of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (I.C.E.). The video is here.

Miss Ocasio-Cortez has certainly used the January 6, 2020 Capitol breach to her political advantage. She wasn't actually in the Capitol building at the time of the riot, she was in her office blocks away. But, she encountered a law enforcement officer and was traumatized.

Now she is claiming that the trauma she experienced because someone was banging on her office door has her in therapy.  And she has the unbelievable gall to liken what she and other members of Congress experienced that day to having effectively "served in war."  She did so in an interview with Maria Hinohosa of Latino U.S. that lasted almost three quarters of an hour.  If you can stand that much narcissism, listen to the whole thing here.  But for our purposes, this brief summary in Business Insider will suffice:

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez revealed Friday she's attending therapy after the "extraordinarily traumatizing" January 6 Capitol insurrection.

The New York Congresswoman told the public radio show Latino USA that she's learning how to "slow down" after the attack, which resulted in the deaths of five people including a police officer.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

Mental illness

She is Totally Fucking Crackers - Should be locked up in a Nut House.
Who the Fuck would vote for someone as Cleary & openly Mentally Irregular as Her. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I Guess a Lot of Other Nutters out There. 🙄

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #404 on: May 29, 2021, 09:57:42 AM »

She is Totally Fucking Crackers - Should be locked up in a Nut House.
Who the Fuck would vote for someone as Cleary & openly Mentally Irregular as Her. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I Guess a Lot of Other Nutters out There. 🙄

To answer your original question, Yes.  It is a mental disorder that I cannot seem to shake.  I continually find myself clutching my own pussy.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: May 31, 2021, 07:51:02 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: June 01, 2021, 05:26:45 AM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #407 on: June 01, 2021, 06:48:12 AM »
To answer your original question, Yes.  It is a mental disorder that I cannot seem to shake.  I continually find myself clutching my own pussy.

What The Utter Fuck are You on About ?? 
You’re that Islamic Arsewipe - Go Blow yourself up Paedo Worshipper.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: June 01, 2021, 10:02:43 AM »
Biden and Harris announce push to make military more diverse and to fly Pride flags at US embassies around the world for LGBTQ month
UK Daily Mail ^ | June 01 2021 | EMILY GOODIN
Posted on 6/1/2021, 12:56:42 PM by knighthawk

President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris kicked off pride month on Tuesday by touting their efforts to boost diversity in the military and to fly the gay pride flag at US outposts around the world.

Already some embassies and consulates are flying the signature rainbow flag.

'The U.S. Embassy to the Holy See celebrates #PrideMonth with the Pride flag on display during the month of June,' wrote the embassy on Twitter with a picture of the flag on their building. 'The United States respects the dignity and equality of LGBTQI+ people. LGBTQI+ rights are human rights.'

In a statement on Gay Pride Month, which begins June 1, Biden noted in his first weeks in office he signed several executive orders that expanded the definition of discrimination to include LGBTQ people and one that prohibits discrimination against transgender servicemembers, which over turned a Trump-era policy.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: June 01, 2021, 02:44:38 PM »
Biden and Harris announce push to make military more diverse and to fly Pride flags at US embassies around the world for LGBTQ month

President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris kicked off pride month on Tuesday by touting their efforts to boost diversity in the military and to fly the gay pride flag at US outposts around the world.

'The U.S. Embassy to the Holy See celebrates #PrideMonth with the Pride flag on display during the month of June,' wrote the embassy on Twitter with a picture of the flag on their building. 'The United States respects the dignity and equality of LGBTQI+ people. LGBTQI+ rights are human rights.'

In a statement on Gay Pride Month, which begins June 1, Biden noted in his first weeks in office he signed several executive orders that expanded the definition of discrimination to include LGBTQ people and one that prohibits discrimination against transgender servicemembers, which over turned a Trump-era policy.

Disgusting.

What a way to make us look like a bunch of bleeding vaginas.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #410 on: June 01, 2021, 03:09:06 PM »

When did they add letters and a symbol and what do they mean?  Q, I, and +?

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #411 on: June 04, 2021, 03:17:02 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: June 04, 2021, 03:31:14 PM »
When did they add letters and a symbol and what do they mean?  Q, I, and +?

I suspect the + symbol is being used in place of etc. LGBTQQIP2SAA stands for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, queer, intersex, pansexual, two-spirit (2S), androgynous and asexual.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: June 04, 2021, 04:05:35 PM »
I suspect the + symbol is being used in place of etc. LGBTQQIP2SAA stands for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, queer, intersex, pansexual, two-spirit (2S), androgynous and asexual.

Thanks.  So people are literally inventing terms, applying them regardless of science and biology, and then destroying people who don't accept these terms.  Twisted. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #414 on: June 04, 2021, 06:32:34 PM »
Who saw Gavin Newsom choose CA’s first COVID-19 vaccine lottery winners?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: June 04, 2021, 06:58:21 PM »
Thanks.  So people are literally inventing terms, applying them regardless of science and biology, and then destroying people who don't accept these terms.  Twisted.

What is even more twisted is that people change and it is certainly possible to be one of or a combination of these things depending on what day it is....or at least what phase of life a person is in. Over the course of my lifetime, I have fit in at least four of these categories. Why is there such a need for labels? Why can't people just be themselves. Seems like the more finite we get with this stuff, the more we are subject to discrimination. Isn't the whole idea of the LGBTQ +++ movement meant to reduce or eliminate this?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: June 04, 2021, 07:05:22 PM »
What is even more twisted is that people change and it is certainly possible to be one of or a combination of these things depending on what day it is....or at least what phase of life a person is in. Over the course of my lifetime, I have fit in at least four of these categories. Why is there such a need for labels? Why can't people just be themselves. Seems like the more finite we get with this stuff, the more we are subject to discrimination. Isn't the whole idea of the LGBTQ +++ movement meant to reduce or eliminate this?

I said years ago that the goal is indoctrination.  Have you seen the stuff they are bringing into elementary school classrooms? 

Like I've repeatedly said, I respect everyone's life choices.  What I don't accept is the attempt to try and ignore or change biology with the stroke of a pen and then force that change on everyone else. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: June 05, 2021, 01:17:53 AM »
I said years ago that the goal is indoctrination.  Have you seen the stuff they are bringing into elementary school classrooms? 

Like I've repeatedly said, I respect everyone's life choices.  What I don't accept is the attempt to try and ignore or change biology with the stroke of a pen and then force that change on everyone else.

Who are 'they' .....educators in general? School boards? Superintendents, School administrators in charge of curriculum? Principals or Teachers who specially at the primary level, have very little say about what they are required to teach. Most of the day is spent 'teaching to the test' these tests are Federally mandated if it is a public school, all of which rely on state and federal funding. So then is it the Secretary of Education that's infiltrating these topics into the curriculum? Did Betsy Du Vos introduce LGBTQ...ism to elementary school children? Maybe it is this fellow Miguel Cardona the current Secretary of Education. I don't know, he looks sort of straight to me, but you never can tell, he may be a transsexual. LOL!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #418 on: June 05, 2021, 01:43:17 AM »
What The Utter Fuck are You on About ?? 
You’re that Islamic Arsewipe - Go Blow yourself up Paedo Worshipper.

I'll do that after you take a grammar class.  Retard.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: June 07, 2021, 04:48:16 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: June 07, 2021, 12:33:10 PM »
Who are 'they' .....educators in general? School boards? Superintendents, School administrators in charge of curriculum? Principals or Teachers who specially at the primary level, have very little say about what they are required to teach. Most of the day is spent 'teaching to the test' these tests are Federally mandated if it is a public school, all of which rely on state and federal funding. So then is it the Secretary of Education that's infiltrating these topics into the curriculum? Did Betsy Du Vos introduce LGBTQ...ism to elementary school children? Maybe it is this fellow Miguel Cardona the current Secretary of Education. I don't know, he looks sort of straight to me, but you never can tell, he may be a transsexual. LOL!

All of the above.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: June 07, 2021, 03:53:42 PM »
All of the above.

Do you work in education or have kids in school? Perhaps you volunteer at a school in your neighborhood and/or you joined the PTA. You could volunteer as a reader (transgenderism isn't required, LOL). Might this issue be something you read about or heard from someone. I'm just curious as to how you know what the classroom curriculum is in primary education. If you are interested in what goes on in schools, you should run for a position on the school board. Serving on the board is not hugely time consuming and it allows you to have some say so with regards to education in that school district.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #422 on: June 07, 2021, 04:01:18 PM »

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #423 on: June 07, 2021, 04:04:00 PM »

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V