Author Topic: Another race hoax exposed by as minority.  (Read 20569 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Another race hoax exposed by as minority.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 10:47:27 AM »
Skip to comments.

Black student at Air Force Academy is found to be behind the racist...
London Daily Mail ^ | 8 Nov 2017 | Emily Crane
Posted on 11/8/2017, 1:28:23 PM by Sergio

Full Title: Black student at Air Force Academy is found to be behind the racist messages that appeared on dorm boards saying 'go home n******'

One of the black students targeted by racial slurs that were written outside dorm rooms at the US Air Force Academy was actually responsible for the incident, officials say.

Academy officials revealed on Tuesday that the cadet admitted to writing 'go home n******' on a whiteboard outside the dorm rooms of five black students at the Colorado Springs campus.

The student is no longer at the school but a spokesman refused to say whether the cadet withdrew or was expelled.

The cadet's name has not been released.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 11:20:29 AM »
Skip to comments.

Black student at Air Force Academy is found to be behind the racist...
London Daily Mail ^ | 8 Nov 2017 | Emily Crane
Posted on 11/8/2017, 1:28:23 PM by Sergio

Full Title: Black student at Air Force Academy is found to be behind the racist messages that appeared on dorm boards saying 'go home n******'

One of the black students targeted by racial slurs that were written outside dorm rooms at the US Air Force Academy was actually responsible for the incident, officials say.

Academy officials revealed on Tuesday that the cadet admitted to writing 'go home n******' on a whiteboard outside the dorm rooms of five black students at the Colorado Springs campus.

The student is no longer at the school but a spokesman refused to say whether the cadet withdrew or was expelled.

The cadet's name has not been released.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

:-\

I wonder if all those folks in the media who bashed Trump over this are going to apologize? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 11:42:51 AM »
:-\

I wonder if all those folks in the media who bashed Trump over this are going to apologize? 

99% of these things always turn out to be hoaxes perpetrated by deranged race obsessed failures

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2017, 04:15:14 AM »

Free Republic
Browse · Search      News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Muslim College Student Who Lied About Trump Supporters Attacking Her On NY Subway Pleads Guilty
PamelaGeller.com ^ | Nov 8, 2017 | Pamela Geller
Posted on 11/9/2017, 6:34:52 AM by Vlad The Inhaler

On Friday, Yasmin Seweid, 19, the Muslim college student at Baruch College who lied to police, telling them she had been harassed on the New York subway by white men who attempted to seize her hijab, pleaded guilty to falsely reporting an incident and disorderly conduct.

Seweid had claimed the incident occurred on the No. 6 train on Dec. 1, 2016. She told The New York Daily News that three drunk white men screamed “Donald Trump!” and hurled anti-Islam slurs at her, then tried to rip her hijab off of her head. She stated, “I heard them say something very loudly, something about Donald Trump ... I also heard them say the word terrorist and I sort of got a little scared.” She added that they said, “Oh look, a (expletive) terrorist … Get the hell out of the country! You don’t belong here!” She said when she tried to ignore them, they pulled on her bag to get her attention and the strap broke. “That’s when I turned around and said ‘can you please leave me alone,’ and they started laughing,” she said.

Her story continued that she walked to the other end of the train; the men followed her and tried to pull off her hijab, yelling, “Take that thing off!” She said, “I put my hand on top of my head to hold it. Then I turned around and screamed ‘what the (expletive).’”

Seweid also took a swipe at President-elect Donald Trump, commenting, “The president-elect just promotes this stuff and is very anti-Muslim, very Islamophobic, and he’s just condoning it.”

Seweid’s father, informed of the supposed incident, said, “Nobody even offered to help an 18-year-old girl. That means something. Her phone was dying. You offer help — it doesn’t matter the race, religion, or the country.”

Days later, Seweid went missing, prompting a search for her.

Seweid was arrested on December 14 on charges of filing a false report and obstructing governmental administration. Police sources stated Seweid lied because she didn’t want to get in trouble for breaking her curfew after being out late drinking with friends.

In court, Seweid wrote an apology that was read by the prosecutor that read, "I was stupid. I plan to continue to find ways to better myself." She had already stated that she wasted police resources when she made the claim, which she made because she had missed her family’s curfew.

Seweid must take six months of counseling and complete three days of community service.

TOPICS: Crime/Corruption; Culture/Society; Front Page News

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2017, 11:22:27 PM »
99% of these things always turn out to be hoaxes perpetrated by deranged race obsessed failures

Exactly, I hope people don't forget that the next time a huge lie sparks a march, rally or protest.

Liberals need an evil white bogeyman to justify their hatred.  If he doesn't exist then they just create one and use their lie to bull, shame, and extort innocent white people.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2017, 11:45:21 AM »
In order to rationalize how conditions like this could still exist in what is soon to be 2018 you have to pretend that “not a damn thing changed.”

Baltimore crime up across the board as third quarter closes for 2017 - Baltimore Sun

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/investigations/bs-md-ci-sun-investigates-crime-data-20170928-story.html

Common assaults increased 22 percent to about 6,400. Aggravated assaults — attacks causing severe harm — increased 15 percent to about 4,260

Robberies increased 14 percent to about 4,350. Rapes increased 13 percent to about 230. Burglaries increased 10 percent to about 5,680. And arsons increased 9 percent to about 200.
Nonfatal shootings inched up 2 percent to about 500

The homicide rate continues to climb, with nearly 260 killings as of Sept. 23, a 13 percent increase over last year.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2019, 09:37:29 AM »
HATE HOAX: Jussie Smollett’s Story Falls Apart – “Persons of Interest” Were Walking Away...
www.thegatewaypundit.com ^ | February 2, 2019 | by Jim Hoft
Posted on 2/4/2019, 12:10:16 PM by Red Badger

FULL TITLE:

HATE HOAX: Jussie Smollett’s Story Falls Apart – “Persons of Interest” Were Walking Away, Not in the Area – Jussie Was Carrying Sandwich When He Returned Home

=====================================================================

The Jussie Smollett ‘assault’ story continues to fall apart before our eyes.

And, once again, the American media took the bait and ran with the unsubstantiated and ludicrous allegations by a vocal Trump-hating leftist.

Actor Jussie Smollett arrived in Chicago on Monday night. He was out to get fast food at 2 a.m. when he was allegedly attacked by two Trump supporters in MAGA hats who recognized him in the freezing cold, beat him, poured bleach on him and put a noose around his neck.

It was -15 to -30 degrees wind chill on Tuesday morning.

mollett’s story keeps changing.

The manager later told police he overheard the assault.

Jussie Smollett’s manager allegedly claimed he overheard the attack?

This case keeps getting stranger. pic.twitter.com/y9wZqhIFmH

— Mike Cernovich 📽 🌹🦍 (@Cernovich) January 31, 2019

Jessie Smollett said he was assaulted and suffered a cracked rib but condo surveillance video shows Smollett walking past security to the elevator without telling them he had just been attacked by thugs who “beat the hell out of him” and “broke his ribs.”

Via Michelle Malkin:

Another bizarro detail overnight via @RobElgasABC7 – condo surveillance video shows Smollett walking past security to the elevator. Without telling them he had just been attacked by thugs who "beat the hell out of him" and "broke his ribs" acc. to @TMZ 🤔https://t.co/a59qjKpN1C

— Michelle Malkin (@michellemalkin) January 31, 2019

And Jessie Smollett says he was talking to his manager during the assault but he won’t turn over his phone.

Smollett's folly? The actor refuses to allow Chicago detectives to access his phone, in order to independently verify his manager's claim that he heard the "MAGA country" attack while they were talking. That's not shady.https://t.co/E5V49rX22D

— Michelle Malkin (@michellemalkin) January 31, 2019

Now this… The Associated Press reported that police had released images of “persons of interest” from surveillance camera footage, but were unable to find footage of Smollett being attacked. The persons depicted in the police release were said to be walking away from the scene prior to 1:45AM.

A consideration regarding the "potential persons of interest" being sought by police in connection with reported hate crime incident in Streeterville: The men are walking *away* from the attack scene 15-30 minutes *before* the incident, per police timing of events.

— CWBChicago (@CWBChicago) January 31, 2019

Jussie refused to turn his phone over.

#JussieSmollett and his manager say they were on the phone during the alleged attack. #ChicagoPolice say Smollett refused to turn over his cell phone to confirm that.

— Rafer Weigel (@RaferWeigel) January 31, 2019

Jussie claims he got his ass beat in -15 degree weather but at least they didn’t take his sandwich!

#ChicagoPolice source tells @fox32news that #JussieSmollett was seen on surveillance still holding his #Subway sandwich when he returned to the building after the alleged attack.

— Rafer Weigel (@RaferWeigel) February 1, 2019

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2019, 05:01:20 PM »
The plot sickens. 

Sources: Jussie Smollett staged attack with help of others, allegedly being written off 'Empire'

Multiple sources have told ABC7 Eyewitness News that police are investigating whether Smollett and the two men staged the attack allegedly because Smollett was being written off of

CHICAGO -- Chicago police confirmed Thursday that detectives are talking to two persons of interest in connection with the alleged attack on "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett.

Multiple sources have told ABC7 Eyewitness News that police are investigating whether Smollett and the two men staged the attack allegedly because Smollett was being written off of "Empire."

A source familiar with the investigation told the ABC7 I-Team that Smollett failed to appear for an interview with detectives earlier Thursday.

A source briefed on the Smollett investigation confirmed to ABC News that Chicago police are questioning the two persons of interest -- one of whom has appeared on "Empire."

The law enforcement official also told ABC News that the homes of the persons of interest were raided Wednesday night. Police removed shoes, electronic devices and other items they believe could help them they determine if the two people played any role in the assault from those homes.

Chicago police said they "cannot confirm any of those reports." No charges have been filed.

Earlier, police said the two persons of interest are not suspects and have not been charged. Investigators are only talking with them at this time. The two were picked up Wednesday night at O'Hare International Airport, police said.

Smollett said he was attacked around 2 a.m. on Jan. 29 in the 300-block of East North Water Street in Chicago's Streeterville neighborhood. He told police two masked men shouted homophobic slurs at him, attacked him, put a rope around his neck and poured a liquid on him that smelled like bleach.

Smollett, 36, is black and openly gay.

Jussie Smollett sat down with Robin Roberts for an exclusive interview on "Good Morning America."

Police said they have not found surveillance video that shows the attack. But earlier in the investigation, they did release grainy surveillance images of two possible persons of interest. The photos show two silhouettes on New Street near Illinois Street between 1:30 a.m. and 1:45 a.m. on Jan. 29.

In a statement released Thursday, police said they identified the two people in the surveillance photos and tracked them down using cameras, public transportation records and corroborating info provided by Smollett.

Smollett spoke exclusively with Robin Roberts on "Good Morning America" Thursday. He reflected on what happened to him that morning and what has happened to him since.

"It's the attackers, but also the attacks," he said, adding of those who don't believe his story, "It's not necessarily that you don't believe that this is the truth, you don't even want to see the truth."
Anthony Guglielmi, spokesman for Chicago Police Department, said earlier Thursday morning that he watched the GMA interview with CPD Superintendent Eddie Johnson. Guglielmi said Smollett's comments on GMA are consistent with what he's told Chicago police. Unfortunately, police have no solid evidence to arrest anyone at this time.

The investigation is ongoing.

https://abc7chicago.com/sources-smollett-staged-attack-with-help-of-others-allegedly-being-written-off-empire/5138497/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2019, 02:36:05 PM »
He is going down in flames.

Brothers say Jussie Smollett paid them to participate in alleged attack, source says
By CARTER EVANS CBS NEWS February 16, 2019, 10:52 PM Last Updated Feb 17, 2019

The two Nigerian brothers arrested in connection with the assault on "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett are no longer suspects in the attack. They're now cooperating with police.

A source close to the investigation confirms to CBS News the brothers told detectives Smollett paid them to participate in the alleged attack on January 29 and that they purchased the rope — which was found around Smollett's neck — at a nearby hardware store. The source said detectives have evidence to corroborate the sale, something the men's attorney alluded to Friday night.

"New evidence that was brought to their attention, obviously I had it, my clients had it," said Gloria Schmidt, the brothers' attorney.

The Chicago Police Department released a statement Saturday night saying information from the brothers had "shifted the trajectory of the investigation."

"We can confirm that the information received from the individuals questioned by police earlier in the Empire case has in fact shifted the trajectory of the investigation. We've reached out to the Empire cast member's attorney to request a follow-up interview."

Smollett's attorneys, Todd S. Pugh and Victor P. Henderson, issued a statement late Saturday saying Smollett was "angered and devastated" by reports that he knew the people associated with the alleged attack.

"One of these purported suspects was Jussie's personal trainer who he hired to ready him physically for a music video. It is impossible to believe that this person could have played a role in the crime against Jussie or would falsely claim Jussie's complicity," the statement said.

The attorneys said the actor would continue to cooperate with authorities as the investigation continues. "At the present time, Jussie and his attorneys have no inclination to respond to 'unnamed' sources inside of the investigation, but will continue discussions through official channels," the statement said.

Police said the two men — identified as Ola and Abel Osundairo — were captured on surveillance video at the time that Smollett said he was attacked.

Ola Osundairo is connected to Smollett through the hit show "Empire" where he played a prisoner in season two.

Both brothers apparently left Chicago on the day of the alleged attack and were detained when they returned Wednesday. Chicago detectives tore through their apartment looking for clues, and an evidence log shows they found ropes, masks and bleach. They were released Friday night without charges.

A Chicago Police Department spokesperson said "detectives have additional investigative work to complete."

In a recent interview with "Good Morning America," Smollett said he was sure the men in the photo were his attackers.

"And then I see the attacker, masked. And he said, 'This is MAGA country, n*****.' Punches me right in the face. So, I punched his ass back," Smollett said. "I think what people need to hear is just the truth."

Smollett has not spoken publicly about the arrest and subsequent release of the two brothers. Earlier this week, Chicago police said Smollett was still being treated as a victim, not a suspect.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jussie-smollett-case-brothers-say-empire-actor-paid-them-to-participate-in-alleged-attack-source-says-2019-02-16/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2019, 02:41:55 PM »
Humana humana humana . . . .

[/youtube]

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2019, 08:14:28 PM »
Humana humana humana . . . .

[/youtube]

that's going to go viral as soon as it gets posted on twitter.  it's jumped from 37K to 67K views since I watched it again for a laugh about an hour ago.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2019, 08:53:42 PM »
It absolutely blows me away how people can vote left and when you ask them, they can't answer.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2019, 03:44:49 AM »
They just keep piling up......but, but, but......this still highlights how our society is racist and shouldn't take attention away from the minorities who really are being targeted. ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2019, 02:10:39 PM »
FBI Investigating Whether Jussie Smollett Involved in Sending Hate Letter to Himself
19 Feb 2019

Federal law enforcement officials are investigating whether actor-singer Jussie Smollett was involved in sending a threatening letter to himself at Empire’s Chicago studio before allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack on himself last month, according to a report.

According to ABC News, FBI and the U.S. Postal Inspection Service officials are probing the matter after two Nigerian brothers said to have helped stage the attack accused Smollett of playing a role in sending the letter. Further, ABC News reports that the letter, mailed to the studio on January 22, is undergoing an FBI crime lab analysis.

RCInvestigations
@RCInvestigates
 Cops: Smollett Faked Attack After No Fuss Over Bigoted Letter https://buff.ly/2tunJ0A

8:00 AM - Feb 19, 2019
See RCInvestigations's other Tweets
Twitter Ads info and privacy
The development follows reports that Smollett “concocted” the “staged” assault after the letter failed to garner a “bigger reaction.”

“When the letter didn’t get enough attention, he concocted the staged attack,” a source told CBS 2’s Brad Edwards.

The letter reportedly contained a message which read “Die Black fag” and “white powder,” which was later determined to be crushed aspirin.

Chicago police spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi confirmed to CNN that a HAZMAT team scrambled to Cinespace Studios, where the program was being shot, upon the letter’s discovery.

Chicago police are seeking to re-question Smollett amid reports that he “orchestrated” the attack with Abimbola “Abel” and Olabinjo “Ola” Osundairo, who were extras on Empire. “There are no plans for Jussie Smollett to meet with Chicago police today,” Anna Kavanagh, a press representative for Smollett, said in a statement. “Any news reports suggesting otherwise are inaccurate. Smollett’s attorneys will keep an active dialogue going with Chicago police on his behalf. We have no further comment today.”

Smollett, who is gay and African-American, told police that two masked individuals doused him with an unknown chemical substance as they hurled racist and anti-gay insults on January 29. The actor also told police that his assailants looped a thin rope around his neck and yelled “This is MAGA country!” before darting off.

In a statement to ABC News, Smollett’s lawyers said their client was “angered” and “further victimized” by reports that planned the alleged assault.

“As a victim of a hate crime who has cooperated with the police investigation, Jussie Smollett is angered and devastated by recent reports that the perpetrators are individuals he is familiar with,” Smollett’s lawyers, Todd Pugh and Victor Henderson, told ABC News. “He has now been further victimized by claims attributed to these alleged perpetrators that Jussie played a role in his own attack. Nothing is further from the truth and anyone claiming otherwise is lying.”

“One of these purported suspects was Jussie’s personal trainer who he hired to ready him physically for a music video,” they continued. “It is impossible to believe that this person could have played a role in the crime against Jussie or would falsely claim Jussie’s complicity.

The statement came after CBS Chicago’s Charlie De Mar reported that at least one of the brothers bought the rope at Craft Beaver hardware store the weekend of January 25th. The rope was purchased at the direction of Smollett, who paid $3,500 and promised an additional $500 later, according to De Mar.

Smollett could get between one to three years in prison if he is found to have filed a false report with the Chicago Police, per Illinois State law.

Meanwhile, the Fox Broadcasting Company, the network that airs Empire, will reportedly keep Smollett on as a series regular.

“Jussie was supposed to have 9 scenes and a big musical number in the second to the last episode — which is being shot now — but, 5 of his scenes have been cut, and his musical number has been 86’d,” according to TMZ.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/02/19/fbi-investigating-whether-jussie-smollett-involved-in-sending-hate-letter-to-himself/?fbclid=IwAR0R6Y5w4OXvYyCpjHxRwwRlY0jbq7lKCD3ucqEILoM-dIAEDmIr86UD4hE

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2019, 02:30:20 PM »
https://twitter.com/RobElgasABC7/status/1098347604818231297

BREAKING: Chicago police say Jussie Smollett is a suspect in criminal investigation. Smollett is accused of filing a false police report. Grand jury currently reviewing evidence.

https://twitter.com/AJGuglielmi/status/1098345941541797890

Case Update: Jussie Smollett is now officially classified as a suspect in a criminal investigation by #ChicagoPolice for filing a false police report (Class 4 felony). Detectives are currently presenting evidence before a Cook County Grand Jury.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2019, 03:41:06 PM »
https://twitter.com/RobElgasABC7/status/1098347604818231297

BREAKING: Chicago police say Jussie Smollett is a suspect in criminal investigation. Smollett is accused of filing a false police report. Grand jury currently reviewing evidence.

https://twitter.com/AJGuglielmi/status/1098345941541797890

Case Update: Jussie Smollett is now officially classified as a suspect in a criminal investigation by #ChicagoPolice for filing a false police report (Class 4 felony). Detectives are currently presenting evidence before a Cook County Grand Jury.

What a tangled web we weave.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2019, 05:20:10 PM »

James

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2019, 07:18:08 AM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2019, 10:01:26 AM »
I have to admit I didn't think this was much of a story but then I heard that when he was arrested they found a stockpile of weapons, a hit list of Democratic law makers and liberal television anchors and was described as a  "domestic terrorist" who was planning "to murder innocent civilians on a scale rarely seen in this country,"

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2019, 10:08:00 AM »
I have to admit I didn't think this was much of a story but then I heard that when he was arrested they found a stockpile of weapons, a hit list of Democratic law makers and liberal television anchors and was described as a  "domestic terrorist" who was planning "to murder innocent civilians on a scale rarely seen in this country,"
I think you posted in the wrong thread or you're just deflecting and trying to avoid the embarrassment of being a libtard right now.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2019, 11:24:29 AM »
I think you posted in the wrong thread or you're just deflecting and trying to avoid the embarrassment of being a libtard right now.

I'm pretty sure they found a stockpile of weapons, a hit list of Democratic law makers and liberal television anchors and was described as a  "domestic terrorist" who was planning "to murder innocent civilians on a scale rarely seen in this country,"

you're saying that wasn't this guy?