Author Topic: Ann Coulter is correct!  (Read 12639 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Ann Coulter is correct!
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2013, 09:13:53 AM »
Grandpa says bitches belong in the kitchen, not on TV...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2013, 09:16:26 AM »
Fans and people of her ilk are more responsible for a second Obama term than anything else. ;D

Even with the economy in the shitter, most people (including republicans) just can't get behind her special brand of crazy! 

Shes a provocateur and actor just like Glenn Beck.  I doubt she believes everything she says. She knows what sells to her audience.
A

rachaelsnav

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2013, 09:51:16 AM »
I like how people complain about Coulter but have yet to be able to refute anything she says.  How is someone who says the truth and backs it up with facts at terrible person.  I would say the person who does disregards the facts and makes us all suffer in spite of the truth is the terrible person.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2013, 09:58:54 AM »
I like how people complain about Coulter but have yet to be able to refute anything she says.  How is someone who says the truth and backs it up with facts at terrible person.  I would say the person who does disregards the facts and makes us all suffer in spite of the truth is the terrible person.

Even many republicans believe Coulter may have been born a man. If so, that would explain why she can pull off how she handles herself in the press. She has the sociopathic Lance Armstrong, Tiger Woods win at all cost attitude. Fun to watch but the meltdown that is sure to come will be funnier.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2013, 10:51:05 AM »
I pledge upon Ken Waller’s freckled thighs that I would, with Madisonian alacrity, lovingly defile this spidery bigot in the name of Robert Bork’s, William Rehnquist’s, and Hugo Black’s pointy hats.

That....... Was......... Beautiful

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2013, 09:07:58 PM »
So we should just completely ignore it and white wash the fact that African americans commit more violent crime vs white then vice versa?!?!

What is wrong with you  ???

no but lets stop pretending that people care about that.....people only care when whites get killed....obviously

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2013, 09:09:11 PM »
Yeah, the truth is a bitch, isn't it?

it is when its actually told......you are a one trick pony....you don't listen to the other side at all

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2013, 09:10:41 PM »
Tsk tsk, lil django.  Weren't you the young lady who was crying and whining that I was stalking you? Didnt you also beg me to leave you alone? 
I didn't comment on wha tyou said..I commented on someone else's post...I begged you to think and be fair..you were incapable of that

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 16, 2013, 09:11:58 PM »
I'm a Christian Conservative, and I never liked her. I suspect she's motivated by money and sexual frustration than love for country.

very profound observation my friend....good job! ;)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 16, 2013, 09:13:10 PM »
Fans and people of her ilk are more responsible for a second Obama term than anything else. ;D

Even with the economy in the shitter, most people (including republicans) just can't get behind her special brand of crazy! 

true.....she has a special kind of crazy that only her, Michelle Bachmann, and Glenn Beck possess.....throw in Rush as well

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2013, 09:13:43 PM »
Shes a provocateur and actor just like Glenn Beck.  I doubt she believes everything she says. She knows what sells to her audience.

you finally got something right......good job

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2013, 03:46:31 AM »

What did she say that is wrong? 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #87 on: January 17, 2013, 05:33:24 AM »
I didn't comment on wha tyou said..I commented on someone else's post...I begged you to think and be fair..you were incapable of that

No, genius.  You went out of your way to acknowledge my existence and comment on me when I made no reference to you at all.  Looks like another white man owns a black man.  I own your mind, lil django.

You are the most ignorant and racist person on get big. What makes you different from the other hate mongers is they admit their racism while you self righteously justify it or deny it exists.  I've destroyed you in multiple threads, don't force me to do it again.  I took pity on you when you begged and pleaded for me to leave you alone.  I will bring the whip back out.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 17, 2013, 08:38:18 AM »
No, genius.  You went out of your way to acknowledge my existence and comment on me when I made no reference to you at all.  Looks like another white man owns a black man.  I own your mind, lil django.

You are the most ignorant and racist person on get big. What makes you different from the other hate mongers is they admit their racism while you self righteously justify it or deny it exists.  I've destroyed you in multiple threads, don't force me to do it again.  I took pity on you when you begged and pleaded for me to leave you alone.  I will bring the whip back out.

you are really hialarious when talking about self-righteousness....I'm glad Im taking up so much space in your limited mind....give it up.....you are the one who is the ignorant racist...as for owning someone in these threads...I think the actual owning has been the other way around

keep trying

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 17, 2013, 08:39:50 AM »
you are really hialarious when talking about self-righteousness....I'm glad Im taking up so much space in your limited mind....give it up.....you are the one who is the ignorant racist...as for owning someone in these threads...I think the actual owning has been the other way around

keep trying

Bro - you worship hairy armpit chicks on this site and cry over images of O-Twink - you are not owning anyone but yourself.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 17, 2013, 08:54:02 AM »
Bro - you worship hairy armpit chicks on this site and cry over images of O-Twink - you are not owning anyone but yourself.

the resident racist basement-dwelling, lawyer-in-his-own-mind-with-an-Obama-fixation has chimed in....

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #91 on: January 17, 2013, 09:00:43 AM »

keep trying

How am I a racist?  You have yet to give me an answer to that question.  Sorry, Django, but winners don't beg and plead to be left alone. I took pity on you and left you alone.  The reason I did is because I don't take pleasure in abusing the mentally deficient.  You have Suckmymuscle level meltdowns on a daily basis and no one takes you seriously.  You also whine and whimper like a big baby incessantly about me stalking you yet you seem to find me on every thread. 
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 17, 2013, 09:05:44 AM »
How am I a racist?  You have yet to give me an answer to that question.  Sorry, Django, but winners don't beg and plead to be left alone. I took pity on you and left you alone.  The reason I did is because I don't take pleasure in abusing the mentally deficient.  You have Suckmymuscle level meltdowns on a daily basis.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #93 on: January 17, 2013, 09:19:42 AM »

For guys like andrei, calling someone a racist is a defense mechanism as well as a means of deflection. Under normal circumstances it puts the accused on the defensive.   A cheap trick like that doesn't work on me. 
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 17, 2013, 10:20:52 AM »
How am I a racist?  You have yet to give me an answer to that question.  Sorry, Django, but winners don't beg and plead to be left alone. I took pity on you and left you alone.  The reason I did is because I don't take pleasure in abusing the mentally deficient.  You have Suckmymuscle level meltdowns on a daily basis and no one takes you seriously.  You also whine and whimper like a big baby incessantly about me stalking you yet you seem to find me on every thread. 

hahaha..come off it sweetheart....I tried the intellectual approach with you and it didn't work so I just basically meet you at the level you are comfortable with....I am not a racist as well....I simply put forth my opinions about race just as you and your white friends on here do on a daily basis....all I asked you to do was think and learn....your brain wasn't capable of this so I asked you to stop stalking me and move on since it wasn't accomplishing anything....I even paid you a compliment above when I said you got something right...

I understand you are an angry racist and you need a black guy to vent on but please bring it down....you're melting down constantly is embarrassing

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 17, 2013, 10:22:47 AM »
For guys like andrei, calling someone a racist is a defense mechanism as well as a means of deflection. Under normal circumstances it puts the accused on the defensive.   A cheap trick like that doesn't work on me. 

wow..look at the amateur psychologist......I don't want to put anyone on the defensive....just give my point of view..but you melt down instead of analyzing what I've said and reacting in a dignified manner

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 18, 2013, 03:13:19 PM »
She reminds me of Cyclon # 6 aka Caprica 6
I'm going to pretend I didn't read this.  :-X