Author Topic: Islam: Satanic Ideology  (Read 3965 times)

Cinatas Si Malsi

• Getbig I
Islam: Satanic Ideology
« on: September 16, 2006, 03:58:42 AM »
Here’s just a few points:

The Jizya, taxation on non-muslims in a muslim state, quoted from the koran:

“Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold forbidden that which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued (humiliated).”

Jizya is mentioned a number of times in the hadith. Common themes across multiple hadith (and often multiple collections of hadith) include Muhammad ordering his military commanders to fight non-Muslims until they accepted Islam or paid the jizya, Muhammad and a number of caliphs imposing jizya on various peoples, and the eventual abolition of jizya by Jesus' Second Coming.

Let’s contemplate the US suddenly rectify a tax for non-Christians, would the muslim world go up in arms? Would the muslims of this forum accept a tax from the US government because of their religion? If not, why?

Another topic muslims like to preach to non-muslims about is freedoms for people, including women. This could not be further from the truth. Muslim countries lack basic freedoms, we in the west are accustomed to.

For example: freedom of religion.

In islam however it is quite clear that under islamic law an apostate must be put to death. There is no dispute on this ruling among classical Muslim or modern scholars.

Question for the muslims:

As a muslim, you accept the koran as the direct word of god. What are your views on the above topics? For example, you too, being a muslim, and believe full fact the koran is the word of god must believe being an apostate of islam should be put to death, am I correct?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Islam: Satanic Ideology
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 09:06:07 AM »
Hello Manni  :-*
follow the arrows

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 09:09:02 AM »
you know what the sad thing is, you can say anything you want about Islam or Christianity but if you say one negative word about Judaism then you're a racist anti-semite, pathetic double standard.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Cinatas Si Malsi

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 09:12:54 AM »

Pardon me? Who is manni? ???

Are you a muslim? Can you answer the questions in my post please?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 09:17:33 AM »
you know what the sad thing is, you can say anything you want about Islam or Christianity but if you say one negative word about Judaism then you're a racist anti-semite, pathetic double standard.

But you ARE a racist anti-Semite, so what difference does it make if there is a double standard? 

Cinatas Si Malsi

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2006, 09:21:33 AM »

I quote you:

Anti-Islamists are.. ..self-deluded

Islamists desire to gain political power in the countries they live in, and run it by shia law as described in the koran. They also wish for a global caliphate.

Do you already live in an islamic state, or do you live in a western country that you wish becomes an islamic state?

Surely you must do, considering you believe "anti-islamists" (those who oppose an islamic state, under islamic law) are "self deluded"?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2006, 10:36:08 AM »

Not me you fucktard infidel. Go and molest a 9 year old girl :-*
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Cinatas Si Malsi

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2006, 08:53:32 AM »
Tell me, is this how a "prophet" should behave:

Ishaq: 676 “‘You obey a stranger who encourages you to murder for booty. You are greedy men. Is there no honor among you?’ Upon hearing those lines Muhammad said, ‘Will no one rid me of this woman?’ Umayr, a zealous Muslim, decided to execute the Prophet’s wishes. That very night he crept into the writer’s home while she lay sleeping surrounded by her young children. There was one at her breast. Umayr removed the suckling babe and then plunged his sword into the poet. The next morning in the mosque, Muhammad, who was aware of the assassination, said, ‘You have helped Allah and His Apostle.’ Umayr said. ‘She had five sons; should I feel guilty?’ ‘No,’ the Prophet answered. ‘Killing her was as meaningless as two goats butting heads.’”

Ishaq:550 “Among those who Muhammad ordered killed was Abdallah bin Khatal. The Messenger ordered him to be slain because while he was a Muslim, Muhammad had sent him to collect the zakat tax with an Ansar and a slave of his.... His girls used to sing a satire about Muhammad so the Prophet ordered that they should be killed along with Abdullah. He was killed by Sa’id and Abu Barzah. The two shared in his blood. One of the singing girls was killed quickly but the other fled. So Umar caused his horse to trample the one who fled, killing her.”

Ishaq:368 “Ka’b’s body was left prostrate [humbled in submission]. After his fall, all of the Nadir Jews were brought low. Sword in hand we cut him down. By Muhammad’s order we were sent secretly by night. Brother killing brother. We lured him to his death with guile [cunning or deviousness]. Travelling by night, bold as lions, we went into his home. We made him taste death with our deadly swords. We sought victory for the religion of the Prophet.”

Tabari VII:97/Ishaq:368 “We carried Ka’b’s head and brought it to Muhammad during the night. We saluted him as he stood praying and told him that we had slain Allah’s enemy. When he came out to us we cast Ashraf’s head before his feet. The Prophet praised Allah that the poet had been assassinated and complimented us on the good work we had done in Allah’s Cause. Our attack upon Allah’s enemy cast terror among the Jews, and there was no Jew in Medina who did not fear for his life.’”

Tabari VII:97 “The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, ‘Kill any Jew who falls under your power.’”
Ishaq:369 “Thereupon Mas’ud leapt upon Sunayna, one of the Jewish merchants with whom his family had social and commercial relations and killed him. The Muslim’s brother complained, saying, ‘Why did you kill him? You have much fat in you belly from his charity.’ Mas’ud answered, ‘By Allah, had Muhammad ordered me to murder you, my brother, I would have cut off your head.’ Wherein the brother said, ‘Any religion that can bring you to this is indeed wonderful!’ And he accepted Islam.”

I would like to hear any muslim try to justify muhammads behaviour and actions.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2006, 08:55:42 AM »
monster picking and choosing verses to fit your pre conceived ideas.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2006, 09:25:58 AM »
monster picking and choosing verses to fit your pre conceived ideas.

Aren't you a jew hating, muslim loving, ball sack licking homo?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2006, 09:35:15 AM »
Aren't you a jew hating, muslim loving, ball sack licking homo?
i fucked your mom last night so you're wrong about the homo part.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2006, 09:39:39 AM »
i fucked your mom last night so you're wrong about the homo part.

Wow, terrific come back! :o I am completely humbled!

Kinda like how your mamma was humbled by those 5 black guys last night...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2006, 09:40:24 AM »
Wow, terrific come back! :o I am completely humbled!

Kinda like how your mamma was humbled by those 5 black guys last night...
she would never have sex with "people" of that race.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2006, 09:46:53 AM »
she would never have sex with "people" of that race.

Yeah well you're sadly mistaken... these weren't just any black men either... they were jewish blackmen :-*

It was the first piece of non-kosher meat they had ever had!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Cinatas Si Malsi

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2006, 01:58:20 PM »
Allah’s Apostle said, ‘I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: “None has ‎the right to be worshipped but Allah.” Whoever says this will save his property and ‎his life from me.’”‎
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/084.sbt.html

Referring to Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) Allah, Most High, ‎says, [And you (stand) on an exalted standard of character] (Al-Qalam 68:4) ‎http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/068.qmt.html
‎; [Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one ‎whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the praise of Allah] ‎‎(Al-Ahzab 33:21).‎
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/033.qmt.html

"haider" can you comment on these passages?

Are they out of context or unable to be translated between Arabic and English?