Author Topic: Global Warming Fail  (Read 26711 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Global Warming Fail
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2010, 10:14:20 AM »
That sucks man..How often do you actually need to use the heat?  I'm sure you had to use it today

I'm not a cold weather person what so ever and my being from Guam is especially not a cold weather person, we have the fire place going and when that goes out on comes the heater. We use the heater and fire place about 4-5 months out of the year.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2010, 10:19:50 AM »
positioning of earth in space, its rotation etc, the regions of space it's moving in, its distance from the sun, the phenomenons happening on the sun etc, the positionning of the moon and other unknown factors modify the weather and temperatures on earth. Not human activity. When will you fucktards understand.

You re portraying coach as a gullible moron who only gets his informations from fox news yet you re all defending thesis that are exposed...in the medias , press and tv constantly 24/24 7/7 since now years. Who's brainwashed here?

the only thing i know for a fact is that people buy stuff that has a sticker on it saying "this product is green/ earth friendly" and other bullshits which doesnt mean absolutely anything at all, cause recycling isnt even working at a third of its full potential in most civlized countries on earth. This is the purpose of this whole "erath friendly/green /eco" joke. Instillating into ignorant people fears that will make em buy some stuff instead of another to ease their conscience. It's basic pyschology here. Create a need / trend and milk ignorant people.

Also the major polluters on earth are third world countries right now , and no brainwashed hippie from europe or north america is going to do anything about it, it's easier for them to shit on their own politics caring about things that dont even affect their own life simply because they are bored with their nonsensical everyday life and have nothign better do. Hell most of them have kids who hate em cause they cant even love em adequatly, and yet they "care" about "global warming" ? please.

Hadnt you TV and access to the press, you wouldnt even be aware of all this made up stuff. You wouldnt even mind about it. You re all being brainwashed, conditionned by what you re reading, watching, all these repeated conditionnings who always serve only one purpose; make the wallet of someone else bigger.
The more people access these made up informations, the more they convince each others about it, which doesnt mean it's based on any kind of truth, evidence. But because at some point everything, everyone talks about it, you have to be convinced and follow the trend.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2010, 10:34:51 AM »
sigh...global warming melts the ice caps which release lots of freshwater into the oceans.  the oceans become 'desalinized' by this influx of fresh water and  normal current stream patterns get changed.  The oceans deliver "weather" through these patterns...when they change, the weather changes.  thats why you have "snow" in Mexico.

::)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2010, 10:36:56 AM »
Maybe I'm too stupid to understand the science, but "Warmers" were first pointing out warming trends as evidence. Then they pointed to cooling trends as evidence, too. But if Warming always meant extreme cooling too, then why change the wording to "Climate Change," like you're unsure and want to have it both ways?

Sounds like the experts are simply making it up as they go along.  

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2010, 10:40:16 AM »
Dude, all due respect, science can't even make up it's mind.

Science is always changing and updating as new evidence is found and that is the way it should be.  Debate is healthy and necessary in science.  Not everyone is always going to agree but through disagreement and the process of proving a claim, we move one step closer to the truth.

Never the less, it is important to educate yourself on the basic scientific arguments for global warming before you chime in as if you are an expert.   That is all I am saying.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2010, 10:41:22 AM »
sigh...global warming melts the ice caps which release lots of freshwater into the oceans.  the oceans become 'desalinized' by this influx of fresh water and  normal current stream patterns get changed.  The oceans deliver "weather" through these patterns...when they change, the weather changes.  thats why you have "snow" in Mexico.

Thank you.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2010, 10:44:59 AM »
the only real basic understanding of global warming scientists have is about how weather is affected during a nuclear winter following the crash of one or several meteors or/and the awakening of large volcanoes worldwide. And that's about it.

humans do not change the climate. Other phenomenons we have no clue about how they work do.

You sound pretty empathic so I don't think there is much room for debate. Are you a conspiracy theorist? How do you know that humans don't change climate?  Where did you read that and have you ever wondered about the motivations and agenda of the groups who advocate that position?  Have you ever considered that those who advocate that global warming is a myth also have an agenda and it is in there best interest to deny the existence of global warming.
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2010, 10:45:31 AM »
sigh...global warming melts the ice caps which release lots of freshwater into the oceans.  the oceans become 'desalinized' by this influx of fresh water and  normal current stream patterns get changed.  The oceans deliver "weather" through these patterns...when they change, the weather changes.  thats why you have "snow" in Mexico.

and where's the proof the ice cap melts because of human activity?

Oh, it's coming from your ass or from the ass of someone 's else who s following an agenda but who has media coverage. And because your parents and friends are hippies.

Thanks...

You sound pretty empathic so I don't think there is much room for debate. Are you a conspiracy theorist? How do you know that humans don't change climate?  Where did you read that and have you ever wondered about the motivations and agenda of the groups who advocate that position?  Have you ever considered that those who advocate that global warming is a myth also have an agenda and it is in there best interest to deny the existence of global warming.

How do you know humans change climate? Since even scientists arent sure of it? Oh, yeah, what i said earlier, you just have too much time on your hands. Ask skinny malnutrished africans if they care about these bullcraps. It's just another rich man's hobby to feel better about himself.

Retard.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2010, 10:48:19 AM »
It's all about the cow farts.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2010, 11:00:06 AM »
Have no fear, our resident know it alls Xerxes and Tbombz will be along soon to explain things to us simpletons. So enough of this tomfoolery, those two 20 something year olds have it all figured out. 

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2010, 11:04:01 AM »
Global warming climate change has been shown to be a fraudulent industry. When the decreases in temperature stopped in the earlier part of the decade, no global warming models predicted that. The temperatures were completely below the confidence intervals for the model. So, they threw out the model and the entire theory and relabeled it global "climate change." Now, the theory seems to somehow envelop increasing temperatures, decreasing temperatures, and no temperature change. Freak storms like this that come around once every few decades get blamed on it...even though they aren't unusual at all in the longer view. The only thing these scientists did was redefined the terms to ensure they continue to get funding and research dollars. Green companies influenced legislation to force governments to use their technology, regardless of it cost-benefit ratio. It's become the left version of the military industrial complex.

Simply put, how do you falsify global climate change? The only answer I have ever heard is if there is no change whatsoever...which has never been the case in earth's history.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2010, 11:06:21 AM »
Global warming climate change has been shown to be a fraudulent industry. When the decreases in temperature stopped in the earlier part of the decade, no global warming models predicted that. The temperatures were completely below the confidence intervals for the model. So, they threw out the model and the entire theory and relabeled it global "climate change." Now, the theory seems to somehow envelop increasing temperatures, decreasing temperatures, and no temperature change. Freak storms like this that come around once every few decades get blamed on it...even though they aren't unusual at all in the longer view. The only thing these scientists did was redefined the terms to ensure they continue to get funding and research dollars. Green companies influenced legislation to force governments to use their technology, regardless of it cost-benefit ratio. It's become the left version of the military industrial complex.

Simply put, how do you falsify global climate change? The only answer I have ever heard is if there is no change whatsoever...which has never been the case in earth's history.

boom.

/end of all "climate change/global warming" related threads.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2010, 11:25:57 AM »

boom.

/end of all "cilmate change/global warming" related threads.

White castle's post pretty much sums it all...

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2010, 11:32:47 AM »
Coach you don't know what you're talking about.

The climate is a complex fuxking system, for all we know its going to rebound and reach record highs in a few months.

Please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... just stop  :'(

No shit, huh...

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2010, 11:34:48 AM »
It hasn't been referred to as global warming for years.  Global climate change, and it is being recorded across the globe.  Stockholm is having the coldest winter it has had in 140yrs.  The last two summers have been outrageously warm. The global trend is a gradual warming, the daily experience is a change in the norm.  Once again, this is a non argument.  The argument is about causation. 

Absolutely. Good post.  :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2010, 11:40:31 AM »
I think the whole "Mankind is causing climate changes which have been happening for a billion years" is a bunch of crap.   I think Al Gore is full of crap.

However, there are some people who still believe it:

Sarah Palin:
“I believe that man’s activities certainly can be contributing to the issue of global warming, climate change.”

“I’m attributing some of man’s activities to potentially causing some of the changes in the climate right now.”

Sept 2008.

So while those of us with common sense believe it's probably just the world doing what it always does - warm and cool naturally.  And yes Joe - there will be colder winters that come with hotter summers - because the hotter summers melt more ice from the poles which ends up in our cities come winter time ;)  So that point is a little bit off - there certainly are larger extremes.  But it's natural.  People like Gore and Palin are idiots on this matter.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2010, 11:48:24 AM »
Well the icecaps are melting, it's been proven with satellite imagery.

Ocean levels have risen a fraction of an inch already.

Climate is changing for sure. WHY it's changing is somewhat debateable. But for people to deny that it's changing at all they must be very uninformed.

You don't even need satellite imagery to prove this. Just look at photos from a century ago compared to now. And mountain glaciers are reteating everywhere, not just the icecaps. And it's happening fast.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #67 on: December 31, 2010, 12:25:57 PM »
Dude, all due respect, science can't even make up it's mind.
Thats the beautiful thing about science. It's always changing. You would rather believe in a talking snake and a man living inside of a fish for 3 days and pray to a zombie.... idiot  ::)

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: December 31, 2010, 12:48:50 PM »
I live in the sub-arctic, and she's as cold as a whore's heart right now.  I wish this warming would hurry the f*#k up and get here!

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #69 on: December 31, 2010, 01:10:58 PM »
I live in the sub-arctic, and she's as cold as a whore's heart right now.  I wish this warming would hurry the f*#k up and get here!

Where exactly are you?

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #70 on: December 31, 2010, 01:32:16 PM »
Coach your ignorance is comparable only to your stupidity! Please stop listening to fox news and Rush Limbaugh and start reading about global warming issue from text and source wrote by real scientists. If you do what I told you maybe next time you will be less prone to embarrass yourself in front at getbig comunity. ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #71 on: December 31, 2010, 02:29:59 PM »
Coach your ignorance is comparable only to your stupidity! Please stop listening to fox news and Rush Limbaugh and start reading about global warming issue from text and source wrote by real scientists. If you do what I told you maybe next time you will be less prone to embarrass yourself in front at getbig comunity. ;)

You mean like scientists appointed by AlGore and the UN that have been debunked and proven frauds? The photo shops in AlGores movie that was meant to scare people for a political agenda? You mean those scientists?

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #72 on: December 31, 2010, 02:57:53 PM »
The scientists that consider global warming real are not only americans with supposed connection to Al Gore(fox news propaganda suspicions by the way) but from all over the world!

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: December 31, 2010, 02:58:41 PM »
You mean like scientists appointed by AlGore and the UN that have been debunked and proven frauds? The photo shops in AlGores movie that was meant to scare people for a political agenda? You mean those scientists?
global warming only works in the summers,,,winters DO NOT COUNT

gh15 approved

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #74 on: December 31, 2010, 03:01:17 PM »
Good thing we don't already have a 10 page thread about this ::)