Canadian D.I.E Groomer Superintendent [GRAPHIC] - hide it from the parents

(1/14) > >>

Matt:
What is YOUR red line?
Mine has been crossed.

https://twitter.com/JamilaMaliha

SF1900:
Pipe down, you incel.

Your line has been crossed. Haha lol. You will sit home on your computer and do absolutely nothing about this. You are a very pathetic person (for many different reasons) and Walter owns your mind.

Humble Narcissist:
Canada leads the US in insanity but only by a smidgen.

Matt:

--- Quote from: SF1900 on June 01, 2023, 12:55:37 AM ---Pipe down, you incel.

Your line has been crossed. Haha lol. You will sit home on your computer and do absolutely nothing about this. You are a very pathetic person (for many different reasons) and Walter owns your mind.
--- End quote ---

I've fucked 30 women, and gotten four pregnant [one miscarried], and have four kids, and that's probably 10% of the number of women I could have fucked if I didn't prefer posting on Getbig. Bottom line is - women still throw it at me. As long as I stay in shape, they do. Having your own house [place to fuck] and car help.

I really don't see any challenge in getting laid. I've only had to ask.

Are you suggesting you look better than me, SF1900, or could get more snapper?  ::) Please stop.

But I don't get this - do your political disagreements with me run so deep that you are OK with school boards encouraging children to withhold their gender identity from their OWN PARENTS?

The very FIRST thing a pedophile is going to tell children is to "keep this a secret". It's sickening.

You actually support shit like this? Do you understand that you don't need to support Democrats on EVERY topic?

Matt:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on June 01, 2023, 12:59:26 AM ---Canada leads the US in insanity but only by a smidgen.
--- End quote ---

It's a race to the bottom...but Canada is in the lead.

The comments here are reassuring though:

https://twitter.com/jonkay/status/1664020457513689088

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version