Getbig Main Boards > General Topics

Canadian D.I.E Groomer Superintendent [GRAPHIC] - hide it from the parents

<< < (14/14)

Matt:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on June 02, 2023, 12:14:01 PM ---Matt, just admit you misread the text, lol. That’s all my comment is about. This is a classic Getbig roast thread; no one is defending the transgender madness. Just enjoy the banter.
--- End quote ---

Fuck you.
Fucking phaggot!
Jk.

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on June 02, 2023, 12:14:01 PM ---You stated that your ‘red line’ had been crossed because of a misunderstanding. You’re now attempting to reroute the discussion through your neurodivergent tangentiality and logical fallacies. Your quotes in bold:
--- End quote ---

Specifically, my line was crossed when my friend's 12-year-old niece disrobed after her swimming practice, and a convicted male sex offender who was in the female changeroom looked up just as she did so.

He isn't trans. But he's protected under Canadian law. And that's insane. So yeah...that was my line.

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on June 02, 2023, 12:14:01 PM ---This is a red herring. Completely irrelevant, but something I too would be concerned about.
--- End quote ---

I don't think so...I mean, it's unrelated to this specific topic, yeah, but sort of shows how captured our institutions are by Woke ideology.

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on June 02, 2023, 12:14:01 PM ---Slippery slope fallacy. And I don’t see anything about children getting the vaccine without parental consent in that link. It states:

'In the coming days, parents will receive a form offering the opportunity to safely and conveniently provide public health units the authority to vaccinate their child at a school-based vaccine clinic,” the release reads. […] Ontario Premier Doug Ford urged parents to take advantage of the school-based vaccination clinics once they are available. “When the kids bring home a permission slip, parents, when you have them, please sign them – please sign them and get them back,” he said.'

--- End quote ---

I didn't catch that part, so I'm glad you shared it.

But in practice, permission slips were not collected.

Also, this:

https://www.longwoods.com/newsdetail/17857

^ WHY DOES THIS DOCTOR STILL HAVE HIS LICENSE, PHANTOM?

As for the slippery slope...Phantom, PLEASE...you would HAVE NEVER thought men would be competing and beating women in women's sports, if you were asked that in 2005.

Bro, dude.

You know I'm right about your former self.

Yet here we are.

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on June 02, 2023, 12:14:01 PM ---I’m genuinely baffled as to how we are now discussing this.
--- End quote ---

Because the Canadian government continues to push stuff on children that isn't shared with parents.

But you're a Democrat. Remember your "Don't Say Gay Bill"?

The word gay wasn't mentioned ANYWHERE in the law, LOL.

It was "The Parental Rights in Education Act", and simply said that parents MUST be informed of all sex-education material discussed with children, especially protecting age-inappropriate material being exposed to young children.

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on June 02, 2023, 12:14:01 PM ---I can’t claim to possess the same clairvoyant abilities as you to know that parents are worried about schools pressuring their kids into mutilating their genitals, but the logic of the email was clearly based on a concern for a child’s privacy regarding what is clearly a highly charged issue. There’s absolutely nothing to suggest that this school is covertly working with doctors to inculcate a pernicious trans ideology into the minds of children and lead them to undergo surgery without parental consent. That wouldn’t even be legal and, no, this isn’t another slippery slope leading to it.
--- End quote ---

The wording about how schools must NEVER share the identity of the child is insane to me. Why the FUCK would that not be something parents should be aware of? Your myth of parents beating kidd for being trans is bullshit. The idea is just to hide this ideology from parents, so schools can brainwash kids.

Parents will obviously be CONCERNED, hence why they should be made aware. These scumbag leftists don't want ANYONE preventing them from brainwashing kids.

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on June 02, 2023, 12:14:01 PM ---Of course that should be discussed with doctors and parents. Have you seen anything to suggest that’s not happening? You’re taking two separate issues and linking them without evidence.
--- End quote ---

Jordan Peterson does good videos on this. It's an environment of pressuring kids and not talking about it that's being created.

Even Bill Maher has addressed this.

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on June 02, 2023, 12:14:01 PM ---I would suspect, and hope, that if children were displaying signs of psychological distress that schools would notify parents; however, let’s again reiterate that the email only stated the school isn’t going to notify parents if a child puts that they are something stupid like non-binary on a form or asks to be called whatever the hell pronouns are in fashion with them just now.

My friend has a young daughter who is at the age now where all this shit is trendy and she thinks it’s cool to be non-binary one week, and then the next week she’s lesbian or something. Next month she will probably be a heterosexual man. It’s nothing anyone worries about. In this case, it is innocent attention seeking. If she started expressing thoughts about surgeries and hormones then I’d be concerned.
--- End quote ---
Transitioned persons have a coin flip suicide rate. That's a lot to be concerned about, IMO.

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on June 02, 2023, 12:14:01 PM ---There is a reason, and they stated the reason in the email. They believe that the students have a right to privacy because many are “not open about their identity at home for safety and other reasons.”
--- End quote ---
Yeah, but they could do that case by case.

The universal tone here is ominous, IMO. As if it's a BAD thing to tell most parents.

I'd want to know if any of my four kids were thinking of this. Especially my two kids who are under 10.

I'm planning to have 2-4 more kids.

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on June 02, 2023, 12:14:01 PM ---I didn’t say there was - nor did the email. They said that students are concerned about the potential. Bear in mind the logic of their right to privacy can serve your argument too. A girl could be making some silly claim about being a male, the school notifies her loony, purple-haired mother, and the mother then tries to get her on testosterone. Fairly unlikely too but there’s clearly a need to strike a balance with this stuff.
--- End quote ---

That's a good one.
I hadn't thought of that.

I think you just have a penchant for Democrat ideas. I mean, women are being beaten by men in sports, and basically having their spaces invaded. That's enough for me to be done with this.

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on June 02, 2023, 12:14:01 PM ---You know I’m half Canadian and originally from the UK. Irrelevant point about the pronouns here but I think it’s pretty obvious how I feel about them – I’m literally taking this piss out of them on my profile.
--- End quote ---

Canada and the UK are in a race to the bottom together!

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on June 02, 2023, 12:14:01 PM ---No one is asking kids to keep anything secret – that was the very point of my post. Especially surgery.  It’s not even possible to do that.
--- End quote ---

I'd give that another five years.

You remember Canada's "Medical Assistance In Dying" shit-show, don't you? [MAID]

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on June 02, 2023, 12:14:01 PM ---Yeah, I saw the guy with the fake tits. I can’t be sure, but it reeks of crazy revenge trolling or trying to pursue a lawsuit he thinks he can win by using the school’s lack of logic against them. No idea.
--- End quote ---

Yes.

He's most likely faking that.
Kayla Lemieux is it's name.

So how do we stop fraud like that, Phantom?

?

Phantom Spunker:
I'm busy so I'll try to be brief, but the thread amuses me.

Specifically, my line was crossed when my friend's 12-year-old niece disrobed after her swimming practice, and a convicted male sex offender who was in the female changeroom looked up just as she did so. He isn't trans. But he's protected under Canadian law. And that's insane. So yeah...that was my line.

Might have just been unfortunate timing, lol. I've no idea what specific law you mean he's protected under. Are these just mixed-sex changing rooms? Either way, if your friend caught him perving on the girl, he should have decked him and reported it.

I don't think so...I mean, it's unrelated to this specific topic, yeah, but sort of shows how captured our institutions are by Woke ideology.

We both agree it's unrelated. That's good.

But in practice, permission slips were not collected.

Do you have evidence to support that? If so, present it. This is what I mean about being careful with wording. You can't just make stuff up.

Also, this:

https://www.longwoods.com/newsdetail/17857

^ WHY DOES THIS DOCTOR STILL HAVE HIS LICENSE, PHANTOM? As for the slippery slope...Phantom, PLEASE...you would HAVE NEVER thought men would be competing and beating women in women's sports, if you were asked that in 2005.

Bro, dude. You know I'm right about your former self. Yet here we are.

No idea, lol. I can't be expected to look at every individual example of something that has aggrieved you and provide an explanation for it. And keep in mind for when I do provide explanations, these are distinct from justifications. I don't deny that there's plenty of corrupt doctors, politicians, teachers and so on out there. I'm just not laboring under the assumption that they're all part of some unified conspiracy.

Because the Canadian government continues to push stuff on children that isn't shared with parents.

But you're a Democrat. Remember your "Don't Say Gay Bill"?

The word gay wasn't mentioned ANYWHERE in the law, LOL.

It was "The Parental Rights in Education Act", and simply said that parents MUST be informed of all sex-education material discussed with children, especially protecting age-inappropriate material being exposed to young children.

Haha, no I don't remember my 'Don't Say Gay' Bill. I also don't remember saying I'm tied to any political party. I don't live in Canada and would need to read the piece of legislation you're referring to in order to understand what you're talking about.

The wording about how schools must NEVER share the identity of the child is insane to me. Why the FUCK would that not be something parents should be aware of? Your myth of parents beating kidd for being trans is bullshit. The idea is just to hide this ideology from parents, so schools can brainwash kids.

Parents will obviously be CONCERNED, hence why they should be made aware. These scumbag leftists don't want ANYONE preventing them from brainwashing kids.

I think I've unpacked the content of that email enough already to make clear that my point was that you read it wrong and didn't have a basis for comparing it to something a pedophile would write, lol.

Jordan Peterson does good videos on this. It's an environment of pressuring kids and not talking about it that's being created. Even Bill Maher has addressed this.

I can't say I'm particularly interested in what either of them has to say. Jordan has some interesting videos on the subject of psychology. Beyond that, I don't pay much attention.

Transitioned persons have a coin flip suicide rate. That's a lot to be concerned about, IMO.

I already stated that I agree. My point was that there wasn't anything in that email linking it to surgeries.

The universal tone here is ominous, IMO. As if it's a BAD thing to tell most parents. I'd want to know if any of my four kids were thinking of this. Especially my two kids who are under 10.

Do you have any reason to suspect that your kids wouldn't talk to you about this stuff? Most parents would be the first people to spot how their children are acting.

I'm planning to have 2-4 more kids.

Why? Aren't you contradicting yourself again? You frequently state that you want to die, that non-existence is better than existence, and that you didn't consent to being born. Surely this antinatalist philosophy should lead you down the road to having a vasectomy?

That's a good one.
I hadn't thought of that.

Well, hopefully it now makes sense why one might want a general rule in place to safeguard a small percentage of vulnerable children.

I think you just have a penchant for Democrat ideas. I mean, women are being beaten by men in sports, and basically having their spaces invaded. That's enough for me to be done with this.

'A penchant for Democrat ideas', lol. Very good. If I were single, I might put it on my Tinder bio. I certainly have a penchant for democratic values and individual freedom, but I’m not concerned if my views on one topic happen to align with a particular political party. I’ll evaluate each issue individually. You’re writing as though I’ve been canvassing for the Liberal Party of Canada.

On the basis of your concern over men invading women's spaces, I can claim that I think you have a penchant for trans-exclusionary radical feminist ideology. In fact, I'm going to print 'FEMINIST' on another pink T-shirt for you and you can wear it to your next Strongman event.

You remember Canada's "Medical Assistance In Dying" shit-show, don't you? [MAID]

What specific aspect of it are you referring to and how does it link to the email you first posted about?

He's most likely faking that.
Kayla Lemieux is it's name.
So how do we stop fraud like that, Phantom?

Examine the system in place that’s allowing him to do it and start asking logical, well-formed questions based on what’s actually occurred. Basically, the opposite of what you did earlier.

Matt:
Good news!

Canada is starting to circle back to sanity:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version