Author Topic: WTC bombs in basement  (Read 19741 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
WTC bombs in basement
« on: August 08, 2006, 10:59:34 PM »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1350815371737518499&q=911+conspiracy

Scroll ahead to 31:00.

Follow the info he's detailing about the smoke.  You look down and see very clearly - a 60 story plum of new smoke emitting from the bottom of the WTC.

Seriously folks, if you can see this- and recall the many firefighter accounts of bombs going off everywhere and huge blasts in the basement - can you still deny there were bombs in the building?

The planes had hit and all the damage was up top.  Then these clouds appear.  I can't believe these haven't come up before.  please explain this to me.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: WTC bombs in basement
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 11:22:36 PM »
I have a good idea.  I don't know if this has been done but it's a good idea.  If there were explosives the dust would be full of that evidence.  We should obtain samples from people who saved the dust and have it submitted for "explosive trace detection" but not tell them what the sample is.  I remember some of the people saying that they couldn't bring themselves to toss out the dust when they were cleaning up their apartments after, said they felt it was sacred. These samples could prove if there was enough explosives to bring down these buildings.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2006, 03:14:04 AM »
240 answer these or at least ponder this:

Do you believe the passengers on the planes died or are still alive somewhere?

If you do believe they are alive, then that certainly means that the Airport Authorities are also involved.
IMO there is NO WAY, especially at Dulles/Washington, that NO ONE would have no knowledge of a deboarding and busing off passengers. If you've seen Dulles, it has a Main Building, but all departures and arrivals are at smaller terminals that can only be reached by shuttlebus.
Say I was a driver and I recognized the female reporter, can't remember her name. Don't you think a Media source of any kind would offer me more for info (say 100,000 dollars) than what I was currently making? Like I wouldn't take the money.

I'm sure you believe they are alive, that's why you don't believe the cell phone calls. But why are there AIR PHONES that work on the plane while in flight?

Just a couple of thoughts.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2006, 03:33:27 AM »
We need a new thread group named "Conspiracies" where 240 and toxic can post their 20+ bullshit conspiracy posts per day.

I'm sick of this shit contaminating every section of getbig >:(
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2006, 04:14:33 AM »
240 answer these or at least ponder this:

Do you believe the passengers on the planes died or are still alive somewhere?

If you do believe they are alive, then that certainly means that the Airport Authorities are also involved.
IMO there is NO WAY, especially at Dulles/Washington, that NO ONE would have no knowledge of a deboarding and busing off passengers. If you've seen Dulles, it has a Main Building, but all departures and arrivals are at smaller terminals that can only be reached by shuttlebus.
Say I was a driver and I recognized the female reporter, can't remember her name. Don't you think a Media source of any kind would offer me more for info (say 100,000 dollars) than what I was currently making? Like I wouldn't take the money.

I'm sure you believe they are alive, that's why you don't believe the cell phone calls. But why are there AIR PHONES that work on the plane while in flight?

Just a couple of thoughts.

Well if there is a conspiracy, they kind of plan shit ahead of time.  Maybe they did kill them.  A lot of people died in the acts committed, do you think they would blink twice about a few more killed in the planes?  I don't see how you say the airport authority would have to be involved.  I'm sure the government has plenty of nifty tricks up their sleeves...
----------------
Not exactly the same scenario but some of the same problems or questions would have been asked if this part of project northwoods had been approved and went through with.  They didn't sound very concerned about making it happen.

(nara.gov doc 141) …Hijacking attempts against civil air and surface craft should appear to continue as harassing measures condoned by the government of Cuba… It is possible to create an incident which will demonstrate convincingly that a Cuban aircraft has attacked and shot down a chartered civil air liner enroute from the US to Jamaica, Guatemala, Venezuela or Panama. The destination would be chosen only to cause the flight plan route to cross Cuba. The passengers could be a group of college students off on a holiday, or any group of persons with a common interest to support chartering a non-scheduled flight…

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2006, 04:19:14 AM »

I'm sick of this shit contaminating every section of getbig >:(
Ah, it's not... most of the posts are made here.  This is where you can post anything meant for serious discussion not pertaining to BBing.  It's actually really simple, don't clickie the threads you don't want to read ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2006, 06:28:43 AM »
FAA is gagged.  Same with FDNY.   They go to jail if they speak on something they know.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2006, 07:59:20 AM »
There are other more plossible andeasier to understand explanations for the smoke, like the pressurization and exhuast fans for the parkade were running.
This is possible sine the towers had an emergency generator.

This would easily enduce that big a draft Especially since the smoke dampers were blown out of the building when the shaft was hit.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2006, 08:06:19 AM »
There are other more plossible andeasier to understand explanations for the smoke, like the pressurization and exhuast fans for the parkade were running.

This would easily enduce that big a draft Especially since the smoke dampers were blown out of the building when the shaft was hit.

You blame a sudden and one-time blast of smoke clouds from the basement on the vents?  There were massive booms before the smoke rises.  Seismic data far bigger than the actual planes hitting.  Building structure compromised on sub-basement levels.  Do you discount the many firefighter recordings complaining of bombs all over the building? 

I don't care what kind of mess you have going on at the 90th floor.  This does not cause massive bombs to blow off arms and skin on people all over the building.  Dozens and dozens of recordings, from civilians, firefighters, WTC employees, all saying the same thing - massive bombs going off all over the building.  And, CNN and FOXnews' own coverage let you hear many massive bomb blasts- which they REMOVED from their later coverage. 

People had to SUE to get the firefighter recordings to come out.  Why would bush block these?  These are HEROES who died that day.  Why block the recordings?  Because those recordings said 2 things:  1) The fires are almost out, and 2) Many people hurt all over the building from bombs all over. 

All Fire dept and police are under a gag order.  They speak on it, they go to jail.  yet some have spoken anyway.  They say they know it was an inside job.  They say there were bombs all over the building.  Who should we believe?  Firefighter tapes from men who were there?  Or Washington DC *managers* who block the release of those tapes?

i believe the men who were there and who died there.  not the men who have placed gag orders on them.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2006, 08:26:31 AM »

your kidding right  :-\  ???

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2006, 08:28:51 AM »
i wrote this in a different thread
without even reading or watching any of the evidence about the bombs,thermite,etc... its pretty obvious that WTC 1,2 and 7 did not come down from the planes and fire alone. im actually surprised that people argue against it.

i guarantee that when each of you saw those buildings come down you all were shocked at how they fell and you all thought that it looked like a  controlled demolition. how many hundred or even thousands of people have you talked to or read about that have said the exact same thing.

i dont know exactly what happened that day but im 100% certain its not what we were told "officially". after watching and reading info about the conspiracy and also what the supposed truth is,after seeing what everybody here has to add im still more inclined to believe the conspiracy. TOO MANY COINCIDENCES. TOO MANY NEVER BEFORES. TOO MUCH COVER UP....all in one day

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2006, 08:31:01 AM »
your kidding right  :-\  ???

The smoke clouds are a smoking gun.  There were bombs going off all over the building.  bombs on the building mean that it wasn't just 19 arabs.  It means that someone with access and many hours in the buildings had to have done it.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2006, 08:38:14 AM »
Yes, I have heard this conspiracy before.
The CIA, Army, FBI will kill me if I talk about Aliens, or whatever, but I will speak to you.  ::)
Right, more likely no one will listen to me because I am crazy, so if I blame the government first that will will make me sound more believable. ;)

I don't believe there are gag orders.
Post a picture of one.
Tell me one person that went to jail over speaking about this.

There is no evidience of bombs.
It doesn't even make sense.

There are all sorts of systems that would explode when a building collapses.
Transformers, gas lines, Boilers, etc.
Each trasferformer on each floor would explode.
Then generator in the basement would also most likely explode.
The generator would likely have 10,000 gallons of fuel.
All of this could easily sound like a different bomb going off.

All of these systems are removed before a building is demolished.

The glass shards and dust from the windows as they collapse would shred the skin.
Z

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2006, 08:38:43 AM »
No offence 240 or Bust, but I think you're starting to lose it.

Is it the family situation changing fcuking with you?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2006, 09:00:09 AM »
All is good with me.  I'm just learning more and more, and here in the USA this is almost a viral movement going on.  lots of emotion.  Some folks are very closeminded, some are very angry when they see proof.  Some are scared and in denial.  Then there are a lot of crazy people who might do something when it comes out.  I just want more investigations- I'm happy staying at home and watching it unfold on TV. 

Joker - If you found out that thousands of gag orders had been issued to the NY Fire Dept and FAA employees - would that make you wonder a bit, what they had to hide?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2006, 09:10:31 AM »
Just after the disaster, Firefighter Louie Cacchioli said, “We think there were bombs set in the building.” Notice he said ‘we’. At 9:04, just after flight 175 collided with the South Tower, a huge explosion shot 550 feet into the air from the U.S. Customs House known as WTC 6. A huge crater scars the ground where this building once stood. Something blew up WTC 6 - it wasn’t a plane; it must have been a bomb of some sort.

If you have the time, read about all the bombs, seismic data, etc.  There is no denying there were bombs going off that day

http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_lavello_050503_bombs.html

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2006, 09:20:18 AM »
240- I can't find one credible source about gag orders.

Sibel Edmonds had a gag order placed on her.
But from her site it had to do with the Patriot act and not 9-11.
http://www.justacitizen.com/
The othe group were having open discussion on the Patriot Act and not 9-11. The government wanted to find out who was invloved in the discussion, not on the topic.
http://www.911citizenswatch.org/print.php?sid=670

Neither group was gaged over discussions of 9-11.

As I said before.

There was enough fuel and fuel tanks in the area that nay of these could have been ignited by an electrical spark and caused the explosion.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2006, 10:41:52 AM »
There was enough fuel and fuel tanks in the area that nay of these could have been ignited by an electrical spark and caused the explosion.

But you can't just invent an electrical spark.  We don't have witness account of electrical sparks.  We have dead serious firefighters and police who, over the radios that day, heard many reports of explosions all over the building.

You can't blindly use the 'electrical spark and fuel tanks!' thing.  These sparks and fuel tanks were not mentioned in the Official Report that everyone keeps quoting. 

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2006, 10:57:17 AM »
Neither was thermite
Z

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2006, 10:58:46 AM »
240, is this exciting viral movement the antidote to the boredom resulting from hanging out at the home front  24/7?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2006, 11:01:43 AM »
240, is this exciting viral movement the antidote to the boredom resulting from hanging out at the home front  24/7?

well, of course it's interesting to follow for a boring guy like me.

but I was actually referring to the protests, marches, colllege screenings, interviews, and simple sharing of information that has been happening in the country lately.  Even though the mainstream media isn't covering it, it is still happening.  And 2006 has been a huge year for it.  

I know you probably won't believe it until MSNBC tells you it's real, and that's fine.  But someone involved is going to eventually come forward.  And when they do, mainstream media will have no choice but to cover it.  Until then, all we can do is wait.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2006, 11:03:21 AM »
You asked what could cause other explosions.
I told you.

Transformers exploding and fuel tanks exploding have nothing to do with how the tower fell. But they would account for the explosions that you mention.

I am arguing against your supposition that the building came down by thermite. I m pointing out that the explosions could have easily been caused by other things that were already in the building and not thermite.

You brought in things that were not in the report. I am just arguing your suppossion with mine.

Z

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2006, 11:08:28 AM »

I know you probably won't believe it until MSNBC tells you it's real, and that's fine.  But someone involved is going to eventually come forward.  And when they do, mainstream media will have no choice but to cover it.  Until then, all we can do is wait.

240, i think you're going to wait a long time . . . maybe it's time to send in that law school app?

I'm guessing that any news-show producer worth his salt is going to feel the same way I do (as any reasonable person would) . . . the only story worth following here is the one about the droves of people looking for something "more" to give excitement/meaning to their lives.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2006, 11:22:00 AM »
LOL... nah, programming has to be easier than going to law school would be.

Thing is, there are firefighters who have come forward with info they believe shows it was an inside job.  The media will not talk to them.  They will give Bill O'Reilly a platform to speak to millions with one side of the story from Popular Mechanics, but they will not let the professor they are bashing come on the show to defend himself.

AlGebra, can you seriously look at those buildings coming down in slow motion and not think it is a controlled demolition?  It wasn't a weakening then a collapse.  The fire was almost out, yet the energy required to PULVERIZE 110 stories of concrete was still there?  You can blame "the weight of it all", but the pulverization was of the same velocity and intensity at the top as it was at the bottom.  It STARTS with steel girders being fired UP into the air 200 yards. 

The weight of 20 collapsing stories would not propel large steel girders 200 yards.  That's two football fields.  UP.  Into the air. 

If you can seriously watch it with your own eyes, and believe the energy created to explode a building like that is caused simply by gravity pulling on a nearly burned out group of stories, well, you'll never be convinced.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2006, 11:28:31 AM »

AlGebra, can you seriously look at those buildings coming down in slow motion and not think it is a controlled demolition?  It wasn't a weakening then a collapse.  The fire was almost out, yet the energy required to PULVERIZE 110 stories of concrete was still there?  You can blame "the weight of it all", but the pulverization was of the same velocity and intensity at the top as it was at the bottom.  It STARTS with steel girders being fired UP into the air 200 yards. 

The weight of 20 collapsing stories would not propel large steel girders 200 yards.  That's two football fields.  UP.  Into the air. 

If you can seriously watch it with your own eyes, and believe the energy created to explode a building like that is caused simply by gravity pulling on a nearly burned out group of stories, well, you'll never be convinced.

If I trusted my eyes, I would probably never figure out that the earth revolved around the sun . . . it's just not my area of expertise. that is why I rely on other people sometimes . . . and to my critical faculty, their explanations seem more reasonable than yours.