Author Topic: WTC bombs in basement  (Read 19740 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: WTC bombs in basement
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2006, 09:03:39 PM »
9/11 Norad - Cheny was in charge  <--click me

I challenge the doubters to watch this clip.  Add this to the new information that NORAD simply LIED about the times on 9/11, and it starts to become clear. 

I am beginning to think that anyone who spends 2 hours watching videos or reading about the details of 911 will either be convinced there was at least a coverup, or see evidence of complicity on the part of our govt.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2006, 09:23:18 PM »
this thing is growing and growing. its every where and all walks of life are believing it.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2006, 09:31:06 PM »
this thing is growing and growing. its every where and all walks of life are believing it.

With very good reason blinky!

Please see: 9/11 Truth: in depth Kevin Barrett Interview on Wisconsin TV <--click me

You see, once you get past all the hostile angry kneejerk rhetoric, and look at the stuff, it gives you pause.

You shall now the truth, ...and the truth shall set you free.

People, please just snap out of the programming and JUST THINK!
</rant off>

OK, ...I'm gonna stop before I do a Berserker style meltdown.  ;)
w

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2006, 09:32:24 PM »
jag, if youve read any of my past posts on the subject you would know i am a believer

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2006, 10:43:51 PM »
One of the best source of information about alot of the high crimes and treasons occuring is Mike Ruppert.

This was the guy who first exposed the CIA's hand in the crack epidemic of the 80's.

Without going into detail, let's just say I knew a guy in Southern Cali who used to say he was bulletproof because it was the very highest levels of government who facilitated his activities. I thought he was full of crap, til years later the San José Mercury broke the story, and someone turned me onto to Mike Ruppert and his "From the Wilderness" reports.

I can tell you that over the years it has been a trip to see information, then watch that information unfold in ways that the general public is then co-erced to or made to believe is merely happenstance & co-incidence.

I remember hearing about plans for the release of infected mosquitoes during the Atlanta games to spread disease throughout the states. Shortly thereafter we hear about West Nile... At the time you hear the stuff and you think to yourself "What a bunch of conspiracy nuts!" But when you have a memory like an engraving on a steel plate, the hindsight is always 20/20 when puzzle pieces start falling into place and you begin to see the big picture, as well as understand the MO. It allows you a whole different perspective on a situation, and permits you the luxury of not being sucked into the ongoing and future planned deceptions.

Here are a couple of clips of Mike Ruppert speaking about 911

The Deepest Secrets of 9/11 (means, motives, & opportunity)  <--click me

Conspiracy Fact: The Bush Admin Planned 9/11  <--click me
w