Author Topic: BE BACK....Lifetime Ban  (Read 16034 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
BE BACK....Lifetime Ban
« on: May 23, 2018, 02:42:27 PM »
I have kept in contact with Jeff....aka Be Back. He wanted me to let you guys know that he will not be posting on Getbig anymore. In his words....I quote...
  "The only reason I have had a lifetime ban is for calling out a bullshitting libelous moron. I have never been abusive racist,homophobic, anti semitic or abusive in general."

It is really sad that this has happened...as Jeff is one of the only true competitive bodybuilders on this site and a wealth of real world, tried and true knowledge of this game.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Be Back.....Lifetime Ban
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 02:45:46 PM »
I have kept in contact with Jeff....aka Be Back. He wanted me to let you guys know that he will not be posting on Getbig anymore. In his words....I quote...
  "The only reason I have had a lifetime ban is for calling out a bullshitting libelous moron. I have never been abusive racist,homophobic, anti semitic or abusive in general."

It is really sad that this has happened...as Jeff is one of the only true competitive bodybuilders on this site and a wealth of real world, tried and true knowledge of this game.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: BE BACK....Lifetime Ban
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018, 02:46:54 PM »
Back story?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2018, 02:53:43 PM »
Brutal Meltdown by Be Back.
X

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2018, 02:55:12 PM »

It also appears "there are things" ...

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2018, 03:02:20 PM »
I like the dude and am sorry to see him banned. Can be very funny and his back and forths with various foes has been entertaining.

I imagine he has been banned for something to do with ESFITNESS as they have been locked in a feud and perhaps he has done something which has over stepped the mark?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2018, 03:38:23 PM »
I believe him just the 17 other times he said he was leaving and never coming back.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2018, 03:57:38 PM »
That's too bad he sees it that way. He made good bodybuilding related contributions to getbig. PIP
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2018, 04:20:41 PM »

This.

I don't know why he takes this place to heart.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2018, 05:01:20 PM »
So, he won't Be Back?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2018, 05:19:25 PM »
Sorry to see BareBack go.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2018, 05:59:49 PM »
he needs to up the clomid... bitching out

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2018, 06:28:51 PM »
Back story?
Guess he is an “abusive racist,homophobic, anti semitic and abusive in general“...
A

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2018, 07:17:51 PM »
Jeff is a solid good poster who actually trains and competes. I enjoy his occasional trolling and posts. It will be a loss for getbig because a lot of good posters no longer post. Basically this place needs all the good posters it’s can get. I can’t believe ESfitness got his period and complained about something so trivial.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2018, 07:39:52 PM »

Got that loser chaos written all over it. Tell your boy to use a VPN, your ISP won’t be picked up and then just re- register.

J

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2018, 08:15:33 PM »
he needs to up the clomid... bitching out

Clomid? That would just make things worse.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2018, 08:18:04 PM »
Seriously, back n forth be back, really?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Be Back.....Lifetime Ban
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2018, 08:33:02 PM »

Once again, that is NOT TRUE.  It is not a permaban and he has never been given that indication from a Mod.  It has an expiration timeline set.  It's more lengthy this time because of the multiple previous warnings, post removals and bans.  It's fine if he wants to permanently leave on his own (which by announcing such is grounds for a permaban), but he is welcome to return once the ban is lifted.  Further violations will result in a permaban and he knows this.  Ron and mods have been VERY lenient with many members.

Geez, you guys are worse than a bunch of  women in a sewing circle.  ::)

:

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2018, 08:42:09 PM »
Seriously, back n forth be back, really?

backnforth will be his next gimmick name. :D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2018, 09:12:00 PM »
Jeff is a solid good poster who actually trains and competes. I enjoy his occasional trolling and posts. It will be a loss for getbig because a lot of good posters no longer post. Basically this place needs all the good posters it’s can get. I can’t believe ESfitness got his period and complained about something so trivial.

amazing, someone can wish someones wife, family are killed, throats cut and they get a time out. I can't imagine what someone said to get permanently banned.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2018, 09:14:44 PM »

Where is that information coming from, because it is simply not true.
:

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Be Back.....Lifetime Ban
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2018, 09:16:47 PM »
Once again, that is NOT TRUE.  It is not a permaban and he has never been given that indication from a Mod.  It has an expiration timeline set.  It's more lengthy this time because of the multiple previous warnings, post removals and bans.  It's fine if he wants to permanently leave on his own (which by announcing such is grounds for a permaban), but he is welcome to return once the ban is lifted.  Further violations will result in a permaban and he knows this.  Ron and mods have been VERY lenient with many members.

Geez, you guys are worse than a bunch of  women in a sewing circle.  ::)

what constitutes a perma ban?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2018, 09:18:32 PM »

Translation:  You offered ESF your blown out pussy.  He politely declined.  You turned to Lee Priest for comfort.  He took a steaming shit on your chest.  Now you are merely looking for someone to blame.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2018, 02:57:17 PM »

Jeff is a good person
His Getbig persona isn’t as he is in real life
Though he is a straight talker & dosent suffer fools

I’ve helped / swapped ideas / trained with him & keep in contact
He has a great physique & with a few adjustments I firmly believe
He could win the Britain Finals & place very well at the universe.

Jeff has a good wife / job / life and he competes almost for the fun of it
He has a great life balance & competing has to fit in with that,
Considering that he does very well.

On Here he does rile a few people up & maybe pushes it a wee bit
Can’t say I have ever seen anything ban worthy well not compared
To a few I could mention.

I hope he reconsiders once his ban is up & post again.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2018, 11:05:25 PM »
I never understood Jeff's obsession with ESF. He feels the need to point out every questionable post from ESF as if he was an inspector or auditor. ESF pushed it too far with the autism comments but after a while it just got sad on Jeff's part. Even a teenager would let it all go.  ::)