Author Topic: What did you eat yesterday?  (Read 780394 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: What did you eat yesterday?
« Reply #1950 on: December 01, 2014, 04:00:59 AM »
I hope one day to at least get a a few weeks unemployment, so I can eat like Cephissus.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1951 on: December 01, 2014, 04:24:32 AM »
my wife made cavitelli with garlic melted in olive oil, man thats good stuff. what we do is just make enough to get a nice meal for my son,wife and myself with not much left over,alittle left over just incase they want seconds but not enough to be left over for next day/today.reason being its to tempting to eat something that good and then wake up knowing its in the fridge,plus the taste is still fresh in your mind so the temptation to cheat again is to high.
R

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #1952 on: December 01, 2014, 04:30:06 AM »
my wife made cavitelli with garlic melted in olive oil, man thats good stuff. what we do is just make enough to get a nice meal for my son,wife and myself with not much left over,alittle left over just incase they want seconds but not enough to be left over for next day/today.reason being its to tempting to eat something that good and then wake up knowing its in the fridge,plus the taste is still fresh in your mind so the temptation to cheat again is to high.

This. Same reason shizzo drinks the whole bottle of vodka before he falls to bed - too tempting to drink it in the morning when he wakes up and smells his piss.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1953 on: December 01, 2014, 04:37:20 AM »
This. Same reason shizzo drinks the whole bottle of vodka before he falls to bed - too tempting to drink it in the morning when he wakes up and smells his piss.

lol, i actually got so drunk one night about 20 yrs ago that i pissed in a beer bottle cause i was to drunk to walk to bathroom,i get up in morning with head hurting and thirsty as hell so i take a gulp of what i think is beer :P what a rude awakening to taste nasty piss mixed with beer
R

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #1954 on: December 01, 2014, 04:43:59 AM »
lol, i actually got so drunk one night about 20 yrs ago that i pissed in a beer bottle cause i was to drunk to walk to bathroom,i get up in morning with head hurting and thirsty as hell so i take a gulp of what i think is beer :P what a rude awakening to taste nasty piss mixed with beer

Hahaha good times.

I had a friend that used to pass out drunk, and then sleepwalk during the night and piss/shit in various places  ::) So one night he stays over my apartment and wakes me up at 6am (still drunk) saying "Quick! Quick! Someone's shit in your bathtub!!!" Im like hmmm, let me think there's only me and you here, the windows and doors are locked......AND YOU HAVE A HISTORY OF SHITTING IN VARIOUS PLACES OTHER THAN THE MOTHERFUCKING TOILET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLEAN IT UP NOW hahahahahah  ;D ::)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1955 on: December 01, 2014, 05:00:50 AM »
Hahaha good times.

I had a friend that used to pass out drunk, and then sleepwalk during the night and piss/shit in various places  ::) So one night he stays over my apartment and wakes me up at 6am (still drunk) saying "Quick! Quick! Someone's shit in your bathtub!!!" Im like hmmm, let me think there's only me and you here, the windows and doors are locked......AND YOU HAVE A HISTORY OF SHITTING IN VARIOUS PLACES OTHER THAN THE MOTHERFUCKING TOILET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLEAN IT UP NOW hahahahahah  ;D ::)

;D ;D ;D man i just spit up my crystal light reading that laughing so hard, my buddy did something similar with the pissing and shitting. we came home from club abyss in south jersey one night around 3am and me n him had to work together the next morning so i said just crash here in the living room,next thing i know i hear what i thought was running water and i get up and hes butt naked pissing in my boots and sneakers,he actually lined them all up and was smiling as he was pissing in them. i was like "yo dude wtf" he says please dad dont spank me tonight i did my homework or someshit like that,it didnt make any sense what he said though. anyway i put him in the couch in my living room and i get up to piss about 2hrs later and hes not there again, i look around for him and nothing,then i hear the lady who lives on the 2nd floor of my house i was renting screaming at someone,i opened the door to the hallway and hes squatting down taking a huge shit near her door on the steps and shes screaming,hes smiling and singing some song in portuguese ???it was my uncles house so i didnt get in that much SHIT ;) but he was curious as to what happened,i told him some lie about the guy just had part of his colon removed and cant hold his bowel movements,my unc says but how the hell did he end up shitting all the way up her stairs,man what a job it was trying to explain that story
R

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #1956 on: December 01, 2014, 05:09:25 AM »
;D ;D ;D man i just spit up my crystal light reading that laughing so hard, my buddy did something similar with the pissing and shitting. we came home from club abyss in south jersey one night around 3am and me n him had to work together the next morning so i said just crash here in the living room,next thing i know i hear what i thought was running water and i get up and hes butt naked pissing in my boots and sneakers,he actually lined them all up and was smiling as he was pissing in them. i was like "yo dude wtf" he says please dad dont spank me tonight i did my homework or someshit like that,it didnt make any sense what he said though. anyway i put him in the couch in my living room and i get up to piss about 2hrs later and hes not there again, i look around for him and nothing,then i hear the lady who lives on the 2nd floor of my house i was renting screaming at someone,i opened the door to the hallway and hes squatting down taking a huge shit near her door on the steps and shes screaming,hes smiling and singing some song in portuguese ???it was my uncles house so i didnt get in that much SHIT ;) but he was curious as to what happened,i told him some lie about the guy just had part of his colon removed and cant hold his bowel movements,my unc says but how the hell did he end up shitting all the way up her stairs,man what a job it was trying to explain that story

Hahahahaha classic  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1957 on: December 01, 2014, 05:11:14 AM »
ratatouille and salmon for breakfast (of the gods) today

I don't like eating protein and vegetables for breakfast, but your pictures are very nice.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #1958 on: December 01, 2014, 05:14:14 AM »
Ate at a restaurant, 8:30 reservation nonetheless.

Had sea urchin ceviche.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1959 on: December 01, 2014, 05:16:58 AM »
It was really good... however, it takes some thought to find a place for sous vide.  i can get pretty much the same quality by roasting split breasts in the oven for 30-40 minutes, whereas sous vide takes about an hour or so.  there are a lot of other factors to consider, though... prep, storage, etc.  and sous vide can be implemented in a lot of different ways.

in this case i used a temperature regulator (http://amzn.to/1vnmXhi) to control a hot plate.  dropped the breast in a small 2 qt sauce pan.

i don't have a circulator yet, but i'm looking to get one.  this might make it more practical and significantly easier than using the oven for making large batches.  another complication with sous vide, though, is that you need to "finish" each piece of meat separately.  while the oven can give the skin/surface a nice enough while cooking it, sous vide wont.  on the other hand, while finishing a breast takes more time, the end result is better.

still trying to figure it out, but i think it's only a matter of time before i start regularly using the technique.

tonight i made a pumpkin pie and apple tart for thanksgiving, plus a salad for myself.
You gotta work on your Pie skills.  

Let me show you how Pumpkin Pie is done.  :D

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1960 on: December 01, 2014, 05:19:23 AM »
on weekends i eat some weird stuff for breakfast,ill have nachos or pizza with hot sauce,sometimes u gotta go with what u r craving,i mean on your cheat day that is ;)
R

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #1961 on: December 01, 2014, 05:27:57 AM »

I just came in my pants.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1962 on: December 01, 2014, 05:32:28 AM »
Ate at a restaurant, 8:30 reservation nonetheless.

Had sea urchin ceviche.

say hi to Paul Allen from me.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1963 on: December 01, 2014, 05:35:23 AM »
I believe the best way to eat chicken breast is to deep fry it.....Twice in Seasoned Chicken oil.

Chicken for days.....Pounds and Pounds of it.

That way you can make things like this with Ciabatta rolls that were also freshly baked.

Best goddamned Chicken Sandwich one can make.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #1964 on: December 01, 2014, 05:45:24 AM »
Delicious.

My wife makes amazing fried chicken (not something a lot of people make in Essex lol).

She makes it the usual way (egg/flour/blend of seasoning) and after dipping it in the egg, rolls it in crushed 'Crunchy nut cornflakes'. After frying, she bakes it on a low temp in the oven for 20 mins so it's cooked perfectly throughout.

We usually eat the chicken with home made 'slaw', saffron rice, and louisiana hot sauce!

Good stuff.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1965 on: December 01, 2014, 05:48:50 AM »
I believe the best way to eat chicken breast is to deep fry it.....Twice in Seasoned Chicken oil.

That way you can make things like this with Ciabatta rolls that were also freshly baked.

man that just got me hungry real quick,looks awesome.the sandwich looks really great also,wow i gotta have my wife cook that for me next weekend
R

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #1966 on: December 01, 2014, 10:37:53 AM »

Looks mighty delish

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #1967 on: December 01, 2014, 11:31:20 AM »
Been eating everything turkey for days.  bought 5 turkeys for $5 each, roasted them, broke them down , wrapped and froze most of it.  Easy protein source for the next few months.

TA.  Chicken Oil?  Like Chicken fat or Shmaltz as the Jews call it?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #1968 on: December 01, 2014, 01:51:02 PM »

The master has arrived! :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1969 on: December 01, 2014, 07:36:06 PM »
protein powder, milk, banana, ice, strawberries.

mixed salad with grilled chicken, mushrooms, feta cheese, peppers, corn, egg and balsamic vinegar.

steak with white rice, onions and peppers.

protein powder, milk, banana, ice, strawberries.

chicken salad on whole wheat bread

4 egg whites.
X

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1970 on: December 02, 2014, 03:27:40 PM »
Today I felt terrible, just had 3 take-out egg rolls and went to bed after 12-hour shift...
I NEED sleep so goodnight!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1971 on: December 03, 2014, 11:30:06 AM »
protein shake

sandwich with ham and cheese

coffee

bread with herring

almonds

smoked salmon, pasta, tomato sauce

milk

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1972 on: December 03, 2014, 11:33:42 AM »

This is absolutely beautiful....thats gotta be store bought...you're pulling our legs, right?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #1973 on: December 03, 2014, 08:20:54 PM »
This is absolutely beautiful....thats gotta be store bought...you're pulling our legs, right?

don't doubt adonis...

tonight, tried out a spice blend i thought of on my own, and it turned out good: coriander, cumin, and mustard seeds, toasted and ground

put the chicken over a gordita

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1974 on: December 04, 2014, 06:11:27 AM »
don't doubt adonis...

tonight, tried out a spice blend i thought of on my own, and it turned out good: coriander, cumin, and mustard seeds, toasted and ground

put the chicken over a gordita

good job...that looks really good!...really spicy?