Author Topic: What did you eat yesterday?  (Read 780561 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: What did you eat yesterday?
« Reply #3050 on: August 03, 2018, 04:09:48 PM »
Yesterday I had.

Breakfast:
10 oz orange juice, 8 oz honey yogurt with 1/2 c of Kashi sprinkled on it, Coffee w/half and half

Lunch:
Ate out at LÁ SEN Vietnamese Grill - grilled pork loin marinated in savory soy sauce, jasmine rice with lettuce, mixed greens, spring roll, shallots and roasted peanuts with vegetarian dressing and I glass of Cabernet

Dinner:
EVOL frozen entrée -

Snack:
Costco Premier Protein drink, vanilla

Can of V-8

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3051 on: August 03, 2018, 04:38:42 PM »
the daily routine on the cruise ship is perhaps an ideal setting for Go4it, the human kenn doll.

We cannot expect much intellectual prowess from a man who pissed away his time at university by drinking too much alcohol, but with this meat-only diet he has really outdone himself in reaching a new level of stupidity. But why worry about your health or scurvy? There are other important things to attend to, like showing the world your new haircut:

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3052 on: August 03, 2018, 04:49:38 PM »
I would be interesting if Go4it applies for a blood test to see what a carnivore diet does with his health.
Personally I don't think it's a sustainable diet. I would miss my rice and veggies.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #3053 on: August 03, 2018, 04:54:39 PM »
Disgusting... Do you really feel good eating like this?

How much exercise do you do these days?

And what's your stack?
I feel absolutely amazing, again regular bowel movement (all solid), zero bloat, zero gas ( I can't remember last time I farted), my stomach has zero distention, Increased energy, skin looks unreal. Again look at the guys in the 70's who ate like this, look at Larry Scott's skin, Arnold, and many others. Already surpassed 30 days and actually getting stronger, I highly recommend it. Cardio 5 days a week, weight train 4 days a week.

the daily routine on the cruise ship is perhaps an ideal setting for Go4it, the human kenn doll.

We cannot expect much intellectual prowess from a man who pissed away his time at university by drinking too much alcohol, but with this meat-only diet he has really outdone himself in reaching a new level of stupidity. But why worry about your health or scurvy? There are other important things to attend to, like showing the world your new haircut:

https://zerocarbzen.com/vitamin-c/

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3054 on: August 03, 2018, 06:44:19 PM »
I feel absolutely amazing, again regular bowel movement (all solid), zero bloat, zero gas ( I can't remember last time I farted), my stomach has zero distention, Increased energy, skin looks unreal. Again look at the guys in the 70's who ate like this, look at Larry Scott's skin, Arnold, and many others. Already surpassed 30 days and actually getting stronger, I highly recommend it. Cardio 5 days a week, weight train 4 days a week.
Bulk is done I guess,,what's weight?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3055 on: August 03, 2018, 06:49:16 PM »

Sick bro, glad to hear things are going well for you. With so many amazing benefits, do you plan to ever quit?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3056 on: August 03, 2018, 07:18:37 PM »
2 cups of oatmeal and 2 rotisserie chickens.1 liter of tonic water,6 glasses of water.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3057 on: August 03, 2018, 08:00:07 PM »
Bulk is done I guess,,what's weight?
Not necessarily, I just got burnt out on eating so much food, I always felt bloated, so I had to kind of reformulate things, with this diet I'm able to get in more quantity of calories and not feel bloated and sluggish, if I need to add more calories I just up my grass fed butter and eggs.

Sick bro, glad to hear things are going well for you. With so many amazing benefits, do you plan to ever quit?
I'm going do another 30 and see how if things keep going well, I'm in full ketosis now (I test my blood ever 5-7 days), my energy is stable, my workouts are great, when not training I look a little flat, but when I train I get blown up so I'm not really that worried. In the future I may incorporate a Gironda style of diet with a carb meal once every 4-5 days, Vince recommended a big bowl of pasta. This diet is super easy, convenient, and basic. Very good for people on the go or hate food prep/cooking.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3058 on: August 04, 2018, 12:16:41 AM »
how is it easy and good for people on the go/who hate prep? it's 100% cooked food, which is the opposite of convenient imo...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3059 on: August 04, 2018, 01:52:46 AM »
how is it easy and good for people on the go/who hate prep? it's 100% cooked food, which is the opposite of convenient imo...

Am I the only one who has no clue what you're saying?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3060 on: August 04, 2018, 06:17:31 AM »
if u incorporate a carb meal you will become super acidic
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3061 on: August 04, 2018, 06:18:42 AM »

Fabulous hair Giuseppe!
Q

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3062 on: August 04, 2018, 06:24:59 AM »
if u incorporate a carb meal you will become super acidic

Potatoes are alkalizing

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3063 on: August 04, 2018, 06:47:33 AM »
heading to the kitchen now to fix up some pita bread. Dreaming about Henda's bacon. mmm  :)

You are welcome anytime to lie on the other couch while the woman prepares and fetches us a bacon sandwich each

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3064 on: August 04, 2018, 07:00:15 AM »
Wake up in the morning,  throw 18 eggs in a pot of boiling water, take a shower, get ready for work, eggs are cooked,  drain water from pot, put boiled eggs in Tupperware.  You can snack on those all day. Come home from work, throw a few steaks in the oven, take a shower, your steak are now cooked. That's pretty easy in my opinion.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3065 on: August 04, 2018, 07:00:48 AM »

Fabulous hair Giuseppe!

Respect bro

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3066 on: August 04, 2018, 07:04:11 AM »
You are welcome anytime to lie on the other couch while the woman prepares and fetches us a bacon sandwich each

thanks, stud. But I think I will rest with the dog in front of the fireplace!  :)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3067 on: August 04, 2018, 06:23:16 PM »
Am I the only one who has no clue what you're saying?

It's official, ive signed up for a month-long trial of the carnivore diet (with greens).

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3068 on: August 04, 2018, 06:50:59 PM »
It's official, ive signed up for a month-long trial of the carnivore diet (with greens).
I highly recommend you don't do the greens dude, just go full carnivore for a month.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3069 on: August 04, 2018, 09:10:43 PM »
I highly recommend you don't do the greens dude, just go full carnivore for a month.

I don't plan on a lot. Just had about 2 cups spinach so far today and plan on a head of broccoli or so for dinner. Is that too much?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3070 on: August 04, 2018, 10:44:26 PM »

That's rather a strict keto or minimalist paleo diet, best of luck and keep a log on your weight, how you feel, etc.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3071 on: August 05, 2018, 12:22:33 AM »
That's rather a strict keto or minimalist paleo diet, best of luck and keep a log on your weight, how you feel, etc.

thanks bud... last time i tried a low-carb diet, i made it four days (I think).

day 1: very low brain power, disgusted with ribeye fat. at the same time, i didn't feel as much cognitive variation as i usually do.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3072 on: August 05, 2018, 09:15:00 AM »
day 2: my stomach feels full and kind of gross. I couldn't sleep as much as usual. My back hurt less in the morning. I don't feel the need to be as active... Maybe I can actually sit and read something for once.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3073 on: August 05, 2018, 09:33:21 AM »
thanks bud... last time i tried a low-carb diet, i made it four days (I think).

day 1: very low brain power, disgusted with ribeye fat. at the same time, i didn't feel as much cognitive variation as i usually do.

It normally takes at least 3-4 days to get into ketosis. It's completely normal that you feel like crap during these days, esp when you're mentally not used to this. I felt like a zombie during my first contest prep, but all the following ones were much easier.

Kwon3

« Reply #3074 on: August 05, 2018, 09:36:49 AM »
It normally takes at least 3-4 days to get into ketosis. It's completely normal that you feel like crap during these days, esp when you're mentally not used to this. I felt like a zombie during my first contest prep, but all the following ones were much easier.
3-4 days for someone with normal glycogen storage. For someone who ate a high-carb diet, it can take up to a week. The peak ketone production point is usually 3-4 weeks after starting. I recommend ketostix to gauge ketone density...when you're at purple, you're ketogenic.

But like any diet, if there's no caloric deficit you won't lose weight. Hell, you might even gain some. The only reason advantage of a 2000-calorie (for example) keto diet vs a 2000 calorie one that uses simple and complex sugars is that your fat storage is the main fuel source for your body, although it still uses lean muscle tissue as well even with adequate protein intake. Problem is you don't consume the same amount of fat per week as the diet goes on; you'll need to add cardio or more intense weight lifting, which you won't last long doing...unless you refill with carbs. So I don't really see it as a great diet for fat loss over a long period of time, but your initial drop (including) water will be huge; you'll also have insane energy for a while.