Author Topic: What did you eat yesterday?  (Read 780557 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: What did you eat yesterday?
« Reply #5400 on: June 23, 2022, 02:57:37 PM »
LOL  :D
"Hey its 3am. Better take a pic for Getbig. That will really show those guys I'm the man" Get a life loser

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5401 on: June 23, 2022, 02:57:47 PM »
took 15 hours for the laxatives to get through, fuck I must have been clogged up bad

Still feel shitty
Gave blood today, get my RBC down a bit

ate some food today, off work
Walk dog
English breakfast
Chinese food later

So it's ok when Joe eats Chinese food and admits he never squats but it's garbage if I eat it and I am a pussy if I don't squat got it

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5402 on: June 23, 2022, 02:58:55 PM »
It was the only time I don't have a belly full of food. I literally got up and ate half a pizza and a plate of wings at 3am. Trying to teach you dumb fucks that a food belly is not a gut if you don't have a food belly 23 hours of the day you are doing it wrong
Whatever you gotta tell yourself dork

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5403 on: June 23, 2022, 02:59:17 PM »
"Hey its 3am. Better take a pic for Getbig. That will really show those guys I'm the man" Get a life loser

Dude lets be real for a moment you are a mad hater because you are a slob starving yourself and I eat and have abs it's ok to admit it. Maybe if you started listening instead of arguing you could eat and be lean. But no I am doing it all wrong and somehow my metabolism is just magically different and physics doesn't apply to me. You will always be fat because you overtrain and undereat but you don't want to hear that do you? Eat more train less you will add muscle and you will get leaner

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5404 on: June 23, 2022, 03:00:58 PM »
So it's ok when Joe eats Chinese food and admits he never squats but it's garbage if I eat it and I am a pussy if I don't squat got it

Because Joe doesn’t eat it everyday or drink a gallon of sugar water.

He doesn’t need to squat. You for some reason think you have Muscle on your legs and swore you could squat 405z

You are under 5’9 it’s easy to squat when you are short.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5405 on: June 23, 2022, 03:05:19 PM »
Because Joe doesn’t eat it everyday or drink a gallon of sugar water.

He doesn’t need to squat. You for some reason think you have Muscle on your legs and swore you could squat 405z

You are under 5’9 it’s easy to squat when you are short.

Joe has no legs in his contest photos and admits he doesn't squat. That is why he was stuck in light heavies. I started squatting and my legs are growing see the correlation.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5406 on: June 23, 2022, 03:15:09 PM »
Joe has no legs in his contest photos and admits he doesn't squat. That is why he was stuck in light heavies. I started squatting and my legs are growing see the correlation.

Your legs have grown?

See now you are flat out lying.

Also, when one doesn’t train legs for over 20 years of course your Muscles will respond.

eature=share[/youtube]

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5407 on: June 23, 2022, 03:18:47 PM »
Dude lets be real for a moment you are a mad hater because you are a slob starving yourself and I eat and have abs it's ok to admit it. Maybe if you started listening instead of arguing you could eat and be lean. But no I am doing it all wrong and somehow my metabolism is just magically different and physics doesn't apply to me. You will always be fat because you overtrain and undereat but you don't want to hear that do you? Eat more train less you will add muscle and you will get leaner
I'm 6'1" and weigh 205lbs. I'm a real slob. I tower over your dwarf ass

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5408 on: June 23, 2022, 03:20:02 PM »
Joe has no legs in his contest photos
TROLLING ALERT

His legs are a fucking strong point....get new glasses dude.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5409 on: June 23, 2022, 03:22:49 PM »
Why would you say he was stuck there....maybe he felt good at that weight, and liked how his physique looked.

Remember he is dieted down, doesn`t always carry contest condition.....is more than likely heavier as most guys generally are between shows.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5410 on: June 23, 2022, 03:27:11 PM »
Your legs have grown?

See now you are flat out lying.

Also, when one doesn’t train legs for over 20 years of course your Muscles will respond.

eature=share[/youtube]

So am I lying or are they responding? What I have done with my legs the last 3 years is nothing short of a medical miracle. The Dr wanted to shave down the bones last time I saw him to get me off a cane. I had so much fluid my knees were bigger than my quads and both caps were floating. I could not walk. I decided to go another direction without any kind of physical therapist or surgery. I have no fluid now. I walked 10 miles this week. Monday I squatted 275 for 8 reps. I have accomplished my goals and then some. What have you accomplished?

Why do you post a video from 6 months ago why not the one from Monday?

Maybe add in a 25 year old bilateral meniscus and acl surgical report for good measure? Or a 3 year old bone on bone Xray you know there is supposed to be space between the bones yes? Am I frankenstein do you think I was born with bolts in my knees?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #5411 on: June 23, 2022, 03:29:01 PM »
So am I lying or are they responding? What I have done with my legs the last 3 years is nothing short of a medical miracle. The Dr wanted to shave down the bones last time I saw him to get me off a cane. I had so much fluid my knees were bigger than my quads and both caps were floating. I could not walk. I decided to go another direction without any kind of physical therapist or surgery. I have no fluid now. I walked 10 miles this week. Monday I squatted 275 for 8 reps. I have accomplished my goals and then some. What have you accomplished?

That's good, Bhanky.  I'm glad for you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5412 on: June 23, 2022, 03:36:41 PM »
3 years ago and you guys say I have made no gains and want to pass judgement on how I have done it gtfo I could not walk at all the summer of 2019 the Doctors wanted to operate again shaving down my leg bones to even out the bone degeneration in the knees

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5413 on: June 23, 2022, 03:37:46 PM »
I had a shitload of Chinese food 5-6 weeks ago ........................ ......5-6 weeks ago.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5414 on: June 23, 2022, 03:40:27 PM »
I had a shitload of Chinese food 5-6 weeks ago ........................ ......5-6 weeks ago.

A billion fucking people eat Chinese food 3 times a day everyday their entire lives and they have very little obesity and you guys call it shit food gtfo

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5415 on: June 23, 2022, 03:44:42 PM »
A billion fucking people eat Chinese food 3 times a day everyday their entire lives and they have very little obesity and you guys call it shit food gtfo

God you are fucking stupid.

Do you really think people in China are eating the food they serve Panda Express. Sweet and Sour chicken?

That’s not Chinese food that’s westernized yellow people food.

You really should take those iq tests again.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5416 on: June 23, 2022, 03:46:28 PM »

Do you really think people in China are eating the food they serve Panda Express. Sweet and Sour chicken?

We don't even have Panda Express around here and yeah I see Chinese people cooking it's Chinese food by all means eat whatever the fuck you want I know what works for me.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #5417 on: June 23, 2022, 03:49:06 PM »
I can eat whatever I want. It must be the genetics.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5418 on: June 23, 2022, 03:55:31 PM »
I can eat whatever I want. It must be the genetics.

Everyone can eat whatever they want you are not special

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5419 on: June 23, 2022, 03:57:17 PM »

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5420 on: June 23, 2022, 04:00:19 PM »

Could be the dumbest thing he's ever posted. Ya Chinese people are eating  Orange chicken and general tso's eery day.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5421 on: June 23, 2022, 04:01:07 PM »

We go to a Chinese restarant in Manchester (Happy Seasons)
Its filled with Chinese people
We had Stir fried beef with Rice Stick and barbecued pork, duck and chicken, all on the bone

Traditional chinese food

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5422 on: June 23, 2022, 04:08:02 PM »
We go to a Chinese restarant in Manchester (Happy Seasons)
Its filled with Chinese people
We had Stir fried beef with Rice Stick and barbecued pork, duck and chicken, all on the bone

Traditional chinese food

I don’t doubt it.

I meant hanky eating food court chinnese food thinking people in China eat that.

It’s all subjective like trt

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5423 on: June 23, 2022, 04:09:20 PM »
I don’t doubt it.

I meant hanky eating food court chinnese food thinking people in China eat that.

It’s all subjective like trt

He probably thinks Yo Sushi is real as well

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #5424 on: June 23, 2022, 04:17:25 PM »

Correct.