Author Topic: WYHI? (MILF edition)  (Read 156079 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: WYHI? (MILF edition)
« Reply #125 on: September 23, 2021, 01:17:49 PM »
Appreciate the clarification. Lol. I just ridiculous when it comes to big tits.

She has the perfect thickness for this Hispanic.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #126 on: September 23, 2021, 03:58:36 PM »
She has the perfect thickness for this Hispanic.

I know you are a boxing guy, has there ever been a better nickname than "The Hispanic Causing Panic" Juan Lazcano? 

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #127 on: September 23, 2021, 04:25:19 PM »
Appreciate the clarification. Lol. I just ridiculous when it comes to big tits.

Must concur - Full disclosure:  I believe I would truly shock the board if I were to indicate just how ugly a woman could actually be for me as long as the titonas were of sufficient quantity and quality  to offset the grim face.  Heavy hangers render me blind to a multitude of failings...

And I've handled some biiiig puppies in my time! ;)  ;D
T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #128 on: September 23, 2021, 06:14:08 PM »
Must concur - Full disclosure:  I believe I would truly shock the board if I were to indicate just how ugly a woman could actually be for me as long as the titonas were of sufficient quantity and quality  to offset the grim face.  Heavy hangers render me blind to a multitude of failings...

Sometimes I have to wonder if my father ever ventured across the pond?  Or maybe yours did?   ;D

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: September 23, 2021, 08:09:44 PM »

No need to bring naked Shizzo into this. 

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: September 24, 2021, 04:38:03 PM »
I know you are a boxing guy, has there ever been a better nickname than "The Hispanic Causing Panic" Juan Lazcano?

Good one.  Macho Camacho is a another. Can't believe he was shot and killed in a drug area in a car. Hands of Stone is great one.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: September 24, 2021, 04:51:13 PM »
Sometimes I have to wonder if my father ever ventured across the pond?  Or maybe yours did?   ;D

;D

Don't know if the connection is quite that recent, but aeons ago, I get the strongest feeling that our ancestors would have been the type caught ogling the pre-historic pr0n! LOL

Ug-ug!  Bang!
T

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #132 on: September 24, 2021, 07:07:17 PM »
;D

Don't know if the connection is quite that recent, but aeons ago, I get the strongest feeling that our ancestors would have been the type caught ogling the pre-historic pr0n! LOL

Ug-ug!  Bang!

The Venus statue. I saw that thing in a museum in Vienna. It’s ok’d as fuck.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #133 on: September 24, 2021, 08:45:26 PM »
Good one.  Macho Camacho is a another. Can't believe he was shot and killed in a drug area in a car. Hands of Stone is great one.

Yeah, who'd have ever thunk it.   ;D

I was born in 73 so my 1st two favorite fighters were Marvelous Marvin and the Easton Assassin.  Growing up 15 minutes away from the Kronk Gym, I'm embarrassed to admit I was more of a Sugar Ray fan the The Motor City Cobra aka The Hitman. 

If Ray Leonard and Marvin Hagler never existed, Tommy Hearns might very well be in the discussion with Ray Robinson and others for the Mount Rushmore of boxing. 

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #134 on: September 25, 2021, 07:15:20 AM »

I was born in 73 so my 1st two favorite fighters were Marvelous Marvin and the Easton Assassin.  Growing up 15 minutes away from the Kronk Gym, I'm embarrassed to admit I was more of a Sugar Ray fan the The Motor City Cobra aka The Hitman. 

If Ray Leonard and Marvin Hagler never existed, Tommy Hearns might very well be in the discussion with Ray Robinson and others for the Mount Rushmore of boxing.

If it hadn't been Leonard and Hagler, someone else would have overshadowed Hearns.  He was a great puncher but had way too many ill-timed defensive lapses over the course of his career.
~

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: September 25, 2021, 09:03:51 AM »
It was a time of amazing fighters.  Hearns will be a fighter for the ages.  Hagler was amazing and nothing anyone will say will convince me he lost the fight to Sugar.  He was the agressor and Sugar did the defense run punching in bunches with those taps.  If he fought to take Marvin out he would have been knocked out. I hate defense fighters that win most of their fights on points like Mayweather. Fight to beat the guy and not to accumulate points.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: September 25, 2021, 10:37:14 AM »
It was a time of amazing fighters.  Hearns will be a fighter for the ages.  Hagler was amazing and nothing anyone will say will convince me he lost the fight to Sugar.  He was the agressor and Sugar did the defense run punching in bunches with those taps.  If he fought to take Marvin out he would have been knocked out. I hate defense fighters that win most of their fights on points like Mayweather. Fight to beat the guy and not to accumulate points.
Imagine a fight between Sugar and Mayweather in their primes.  The crowd would be asleep by the 3rd round.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: September 25, 2021, 11:34:25 AM »

Fighters get remembered, not boxers...

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #138 on: September 25, 2021, 04:25:37 PM »

Did you post under the “beakdoctor” username a few years ago?

I think that was the name? Him and I had some good boxing discussions by PM. He grew up “15 minutes away from Kronk” too. He knew I had spent time in Bernard Hopkins’ training camp and we used to laugh about it. We both used to laugh at what a run down old mess Kronk really was. I think a guy named Che was part of the discussion?

I might have the username wrong, but it was something like that? Good times.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #139 on: September 25, 2021, 04:32:18 PM »
The Venus statue. I saw that thing in a museum in Vienna. It’s ok’d as fuck.

I ok'd it ages ago.

Q

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #140 on: September 25, 2021, 05:53:26 PM »
If it hadn't been Leonard and Hagler, someone else would have overshadowed Hearns.  He was a great puncher but had way too many ill-timed defensive lapses over the course of his career.
And that someone else woul have been Duran.

Sugar Ray Leonard is my all time favorite fighter..........everyon e thought he was just a flashy pretty boy but that mutherfucker was tough.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #141 on: September 25, 2021, 05:55:20 PM »

I think that was the name? Him and I had some good boxing discussions by PM. He grew up “15 minutes away from Kronk” too. He knew I had spent time in Bernard Hopkins’ training camp and we used to laugh about it. We both used to laugh at what a run down old mess Kronk really was. I think a guy named Che was part of the discussion?

Che was a good poster with a great physique who used to box also.

Good dude.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #142 on: September 25, 2021, 11:35:50 PM »

No, that wasn't me. Oh he was right. Kronk was a shit hole in a real shit hole of a neighborhood.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: September 26, 2021, 07:48:56 AM »
No, that wasn't me. Oh he was right. Kronk was a shit hole in a real shit hole of a neighborhood.

I wouldn't have expected you to take verbal ques from the Donald....  :D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #144 on: September 26, 2021, 05:05:58 PM »
I wouldn't have expected you to take verbal ques from the Donald....  :D

I know my audience.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #145 on: September 26, 2021, 05:38:33 PM »
Stop ruining this thread about hot Milfs with your inane musings.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: September 27, 2021, 03:41:33 AM »
I thought I'd try to bring the thread back on-topic so did a quick search for 'MILF'

Didn't realise safe search was off.. regretted it immediately

Just gotta go bleach my eyes a second... :-X
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: September 27, 2021, 04:03:53 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V