Author Topic: Bostin Loyd done?  (Read 51670 times)

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Bostin Loyd done?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 06:31:39 PM »
Haha but what about good ol joe pitonorni on here and his dumb bodybuilding online magazine
Didn't he hire Boston Lloyd to write a column??
According to good ol joe he was the best thing since sliced bread!
What happened joe??? Hahahahaha
w

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 01:33:18 AM »
i would guess a health scare. if it is i hope he's as honest about it as he is with his drug use

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2017, 01:39:41 AM »
I hope he is NOT dying.

Recover Bostonian.
Q

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2017, 02:40:14 AM »
He's probably just burnt out. When you run high doses of a lot of compounds you tend to burn out mentally... games come easily so it gets kind of boring because there's no challenge and you kind of lose interest because there's nothing left to try steroid hormone wise as well how high dosages... so you're just kind of run out of things to do to keep your interest and you get burnt out. Happened to me in 04 and "retired" from training hardcore and just used her doses. He'll be back innabout 6months most likely

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2017, 03:39:58 AM »
I find his stupidity and recklessness disturbing....but he confirms all prejudices about bodybuilders! That must be worth something

Simple Simon

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2017, 03:57:50 AM »
He's probably just burnt out. When you run high doses of a lot of compounds you tend to burn out mentally... games come easily so it gets kind of boring because there's no challenge and you kind of lose interest because there's nothing left to try steroid hormone wise as well how high dosages... so you're just kind of run out of things to do to keep your interest and you get burnt out. Happened to me in 04 and "retired" from training hardcore and just used her doses. He'll be back innabout 6months most likely

I take it then you looked your best in 04, any photos from 04 by any chance, running all those compounds must have had you looking tremendous..

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2017, 04:01:08 AM »
His dad was a great bodybuilder who looked incredible on a standard early 80's cycle.

His son is a disgrace.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2017, 05:04:16 AM »
Someone asked on facebook if he's going off the special sauce, and he said he wasn't. My guess is that he needs a new buzz. His old instagram got deleted, his forum was a ghost town when someone linked it here, and his youtube was losing subs till yesterday. Now his numbers are creeping up, and a fair number of videos are being made about him.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2017, 05:16:23 AM »
The Boston Loyd Experiment? Nobel-Prize in the making.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2017, 05:20:48 AM »
"drug sport of bodybuilding".....
Y

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2017, 05:23:50 AM »
dullstin toad

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2017, 07:11:53 AM »
Within 5 years no one will remember his name.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2017, 07:14:40 AM »
Within 5 years no one will remember his name.

fxd

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2017, 08:17:57 AM »
I take it then you looked your best in 04, any photos from 04 by any chance, running all those compounds must have had you looking tremendous..

Yea I actually probably did look my best in 04, and I was still running stuff from Mexico and not nearly the doses I've run since 2011. 04 was up to mid 240s and. Lessnthan 5.5% bf heaviest i saw the scale at World Gyms 222nd floor was 247 after a full day of eating.. Likely after lunch at the all you can eat Chinese buffet across the street from the office I ran.. And nope, I don't have many pictures from that time frame. Had to cross country moves a five-year prison stint and losing everything in a storage unit when I went to prison which included hundreds of pictures Furniture my kids toys and important documents like diplomas including my exes diploma from UCLA, yearbooks,& even my class ring.

And my "retirement" came a few months after shutting things down in 04. Actually was probably on full blastabout 7g/wk when I produced my 2nd son after two 5000iu bcc shots a week apart.

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2017, 08:36:28 AM »
Yea I actually probably did look my best in 04, and I was still running stuff from Mexico and not nearly the doses I've run since 2011. 04 was up to mid 240s and. Lessnthan 5.5% bf heaviest i saw the scale at World Gyms 222nd floor was 247 after a full day of eating.. Likely after lunch at the all you can eat Chinese buffet across the street from the office I ran.. And nope, I don't have many pictures from that time frame. Had to cross country moves a five-year prison stint and losing everything in a storage unit when I went to prison which included hundreds of pictures Furniture my kids toys and important documents like diplomas including my exes diploma from UCLA, yearbooks,& even my class ring.

And my "retirement" came a few months after shutting things down in 04. Actually was probably on full blastabout 7g/wk when I produced my 2nd son after two 5000iu bcc shots a week apart.
so no photo then...?

No problem, Im not going to give you a hard time over it.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2017, 09:00:16 AM »
That was also before cameras were on every phone and was still using a digital camera and printing them up on 4x6s and saving them on CDs. I don't know why you're asking questions you know the answers to and trying to be cute.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2017, 09:00:25 AM »
so no photo then...?

No problem, Im not going to give you a hard time over it.

Reading his post, you already did.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2017, 09:25:01 AM »
Boston Loyd gives out his real cycle with real dosages.

GetBig: He's a bum, Look at him! For all those drugs and he looks like that. Death Sentence. Complete idiot.

Lee Priest gives out what he took:  Wheat Grass, 50mg of Winstrol 3x weekly, Deca 2x Weekly.

GetBig: Lee is awesome. Great Responder. That's the difference between a pro and an amateur. Amazing. Where's Booty?

Nonsense.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2017, 09:29:35 AM »
That was also before cameras were on every phone and was still using a digital camera and printing them up on 4x6s and saving them on CDs. I don't know why you're asking questions you know the answers to and trying to be cute.

Was also 2004 and people weren't taking selfies and progress pictures four times a day and I wasn't thinking or should I should take a picture of this so I can show some random loser on the internet who has no impact on my life whatsoever 10 12 14 years down the road

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2017, 09:34:36 AM »
Was also 2004 and people weren't taking selfies and progress pictures four times a day and I wasn't thinking or should I should take a picture of this so I can show some random loser on the internet who has no impact on my life whatsoever 10 12 14 years down the road

I WAS AT THAT CONTEST AND TOOK A TON OF PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took a ton of photos with my Kodak Disc but I can't find a place to develop them at.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2017, 09:44:33 AM »
I WAS AT THAT CONTEST AND TOOK A TON OF PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took a ton of photos with my Kodak Disc but I can't find a place to develop them at.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

now this actually was kinda funny

btw, how's Roy  ???

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2017, 09:51:16 AM »
lol

now this actually was kinda funny

btw, how's Roy  ???

No humour here. I actually have 7 discs waiting to be developed. I originally brought my One Step but it malfunctioned. The " Roy" you speak of was an old assistant of mine who had a hard time on a computer keyboard. Her strengths were shorthand and I really didn't have a need for that. She completed her internship with me and is now working for Chase Manhattan.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2017, 10:13:30 AM »
Boston Loyd gives out his real cycle with real dosages.

GetBig: He's a bum, Look at him! For all those drugs and he looks like that. Death Sentence. Complete idiot.

Lee Priest gives out what he took:  Wheat Grass, 50mg of Winstrol 3x weekly, Deca 2x Weekly.

GetBig: Lee is awesome. Great Responder. That's the difference between a pro and an amateur. Amazing. Where's Booty?

Nonsense.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nope. People still call Priest "Liar Lee".